Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daugher made the final decision. She was burned out. She is the most independent young lady you'd ever met. You have no idea what you are talking about so keep your comments to yourself. Someone people just come on this board to show what *******s they really are.
    My daughter is the most independent young lady I've ever met.

Comment

My daughter is the most independent young lady I've ever met.

Comment

Because in America, kids don't play pick up soccer for 6 hours a day... Too many competing sports. In other countries, kids are identified early and then as they get older they start playing organized soccer with clubs that own them, develop them and then sell the best of those players for a profit.
        With not the slightest interest in the organization of youth soccer in any other country, I am very pleased that our son enjoyed many other competitive sports before limiting his focus to soccer.

Comment

My daugher made the final decision. She was burned out. She is the most independent young lady you'd ever met. You have no idea what you are talking about so keep your comments to yourself. Someone people just come on this board to show what *******s they really are.
          There are *******s on a board where you don't have to identify yourself? I am SHOCKED, I say!

Comment

There are *******s on a board where you don't have to identify yourself? I am SHOCKED, I say!
            sports in general is the number way to keep kids out of trouble and to help develop them into functioning adults

Comment

Average college 4 year cost 100k bigger scam the soccer.
              Top 50 us colleges average nearly $200k.

Comment

I don't think you always get what you pay for our IMG would dominate the state. Take a look at many of those kids, they move there, pay to go to school there, train more than most, yet their teams and placement at top school with money is just like everyone else.

Nice facilities though.
                You are all missing the point here. I play pro and supported my kids to play in clubs. Yes it was kind of expensive, but I help myself with training and coaching, but at the end of the day it is not about soccer, it is building a bond. To my surprise, none of my two kids chose soccer as a profession and I’m glad for it. The oldest one in already a doctor and the other once is a Bioengineer, but our memories are worth a fortune. Yes I spend a lot of time and money into soccer with my kids but to me, it was all worth it.

Comment

Because in America, kids don't play pick up soccer for 6 hours a day, they are scared of letting their kids out of there sight because of all the psycho liberals that have ruined the country. Too many competing sports. In other countries, kids are identified early and then as they get older they start playing organized soccer with clubs that own them, develop them and then sell the best of those players for a profit.
                  Still connecting nothing with nothing. Well done Glen Beck. Now, slink back down into the snake pit you crawled out of.

Comment

Regardless of the value of soccer five or ten years ago, I'd like to offer some value now! 85% of club soccer is a business and nothing but a business! They will hook you in on college soccer and college scholarships. They will promise training with professionals and opportunities to play in elite tournaments...... It all sounds promising! The best advice that can be given is to simply, "Google Search," your prospective coach and anyone else affiliated with the team! If most people did this, probably 75% of the BS that goes on would be flushed out..... No pun intended!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X