Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only good team from florida was ESC. The other clubs , chargers, TBU , Toros , sunrise will never be as good as our club. My son can easily play for these academy's but chose the very best
    troll

Comment

Why am I troll. I speak the truth

Comment

The only good team from florida was ESC.
        While all Florida teams accepted to the Dalls Cup should be proud of that accomplishment and I don't ever begrudge team loyalty, having lost all games played, having finished fourth in a bracket of four and having scored only one goal, it is just not possible to accept your claim that the ESC team was a better team than those Florida teams which played in the semi-finals.

Comment

While all Florida teams accepted to the Dalls Cup should be proud of that accomplishment and I don't ever begrudge team loyalty, having lost all games played, having finished fourth in a bracket of four and having scored only one goal, it is just not possible to accept your claim that the ESC team was a better team than those Florida teams which played in the semi-finals.
          http://www.orlandocityyouth.org/home/803625.html

Comment

kudos to the U14 OCYS DA

Comment

The only good team from florida was ESC. The other clubs , chargers, TBU , Toros , sunrise will never be as good as our club. My son can easily play for these academy's but chose the very best
              Sunrise U16 lost 1-0 to the eventual champion by a PK. how did ESC show that they are better than them?

Comment

On behalf of the Toros we congratulate all the teams that represented florida in this high level environment.

Comment

On behalf of the Toros we congratulate all the teams that represented florida in this high level environment.
                  Same to Toros from TBU. We watched your U14 boys in the semi-final and hated to see you lose against a team that plays such an ugly game.

Comment

Both TBU and Toros are weak compared to ESC. My son can easily start for either of those teams

Comment

Both TBU and Toros are weak compared to ESC. My son can easily start for either of those teams
                      While your son may be a great player, he has at least one parent who is sorely lacking in people skills. Even though we are all proud them, we don't feel the neeed to brag about our children on TS.

Comment

No parent is lacking just my son and his club is better then you in Tampa and in toros. We are better at everything

Comment

Same to Toros from TBU. We watched your U14 boys in the semi-final and hated to see you lose against a team that plays such an ugly game.
                          No such thing as an ugly winner.. just a sore loser.... (TBU might want to learn what it takes to win big games)

Comment

Always someone on here hating for no reason. Tbu is a great club and they were successful this past week while you and your children were boiling eggs and painting them

Comment

Who ever is claiming to be a ESC parent is not just go away.Going to Dallas was a great experience with many excellent teams from all over including florida.If yor team gets invited you should not miss it

Comment

Who ever is claiming to be a ESC parent is not just go away.Going to Dallas was a great experience with many excellent teams from all over including florida.If yor team gets invited you should not miss it
                                I cannot imagine that the "ESC posts" are from an actual ESC parent, but are more likely from a sad dad who is jealous of any team that garners attention from anyone outside their own group of parents. ESC went out to Dallas and did their best in a tough group and for that they should be commended.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X