FC florida drama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will FC Florida ever apply for Development Academy or ECNL?

Comment

Ever heard of the New York Red Bulls

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      EVERY year they talk about this U17 boys team at FC Florida as the team to beat in SC and EVERY year since u14 they come up short!
      FC Florida is happy to have put its kids ahead of the Club at last year's State Cup. After an actual timed scrimmage between FC Florida and the Red Bulls in Palm City, a number of kids from FC were invited to train with the Red Bulls in New York. So the very best from last year's U16 team were pulled from FC Florida just before State Cup, training in NY by the time State Cup was played. Terrific for them and terrific for the Club.

When you have a pipeline directly to a pro team, who cares about State Cup? ...and yes, it did negatively affect the State Cup team, but the club should make the same decision every time.

Comment

FC Florida is happy to have put its kids ahead of the Club at last year's State Cup. After an actual timed scrimmage between FC Florida and the Red Bulls in Palm City, a number of kids from FC were invited to train with the Red Bulls in New York. So the very best from last year's U16 team were pulled from FC Florida just before State Cup, training in NY by the time State Cup was played. Terrific for them and terrific for the Club.

When you have a pipeline directly to a pro team, who cares about State Cup? ...and yes, it did negatively affect the State Cup team, but the club should make the same decision every time.
        You have a trainer who is an assistant with the Red Bulls. That is GREAT! You do NOT have a a pipeline directly to a pro team. Have any of the boys signed with them? NO, they trained with the Red Bulls--YIPPEE....
        Several Orlando teams train with the Orlando City Lions. They even call the club team Orlando City. Are they a pipeline? Whatever is in your pipe STOP SMOKING IT!!!

Comment

Why is the head coach of the boys ' u11 not coaching next season? He was good.
          I would like to know too. I heard the parents are crazy on that team and I witnessed their craziness when my son played them last season. If I was that coach, I would have run far away from that group. If you send me his number, I would like to have him in our club!

Comment

You have a trainer who is an assistant with the Red Bulls. That is GREAT! You do NOT have a a pipeline directly to a pro team. Have any of the boys signed with them? NO, they trained with the Red Bulls--YIPPEE....
            Several Orlando teams train with the Orlando City Lions. They even call the club team Orlando City. Are they a pipeline? Whatever is in your pipe STOP SMOKING IT!!!
            thats some good sh1t right there,same illusions remember MANCHESTER CITY .same bs at fc

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
              thats some good sh1t right there,same illusions remember MANCHESTER CITY .same bs at fc
              bitter much? if fc is so terrible then do everyone involved a favor and leave. you'll be missed . . .

Comment

bitter much? if fc is so terrible then do everyone involved a favor and leave. you'll be missed . . .
                Yep exactly thank you dr Phil .

Comment

Yep exactly thank you dr Phil .
                  So I don't have to listen to TP promises , cool .

Comment

So I don't have to listen to TP promises , cool .
                    of course, you can go to another club and have them lie to you about how great your mediocre player is and continue to be bitter until he can't take your overbearing deluded insanity and tells you to go f-yourself and quits soccer. signed, dr. phil or anyone with ears and eyes. cheers!

Comment

of course, you can go to another club and have them lie to you about how great your mediocre player is and continue to be bitter until he can't take your overbearing deluded insanity and tells you to go f-yourself and quits soccer. signed, dr. phil or anyone with ears and eyes. cheers!
                      The truth hurts I guess , Fc must be paying your bills, brown nose TP perhaps .

Comment

The truth hurts I guess , Fc must be paying your bills, brown nose TP perhaps .
                        Well said. .. well said. ..
                        Tom Powers has everyone fooled at FC!!!
                        He has screwed over more people than Obama.
                        Ask FF at Massive or PG at Jupiter! !!

Comment

I hear the current boys' u11 will be playing u13 instead next year? Is this true? I have to admit, they are a good team!

Comment

Your point?

Yes I do remember Manchester City. Half our kids also remember when senior people from the club came and said hi to our kids. It was cool. What's your point?

Comment

Don't forget about us FC girls. The 2 teams that entered SC made sweet sixteen. So that makes 6 out of 8 FC teams go through. 75% success. Not too shabby!
                              Are you serious? Two teams entered into state cup is terrible. The girls side of FCF has gone so backwards it's an embarrassment. TM is completely lost and out of touch. Two girls team in round of 16 is nothing to be proud of. Look what happened to girls 18's who were supposed to be their best team. They got knocked out first round and now all the girls who are trying to get ready for college are finished in early April and the girls who aren't committed yet are screwed. Great move TM combining with that national powerhouse Delray AC!!!!!!!! That's a sure fire prescription for failure. Any parent who brings their daughter to FCF has brain damage.

Comment

Are you serious? Two teams entered into state cup is terrible. The girls side of FCF has gone so backwards it's an embarrassment. TM is completely lost and out of touch. Two girls team in round of 16 is nothing to be proud of. Look what happened to girls 18's who were supposed to be their best team. They got knocked out first round and now all the girls who are trying to get ready for college are finished in early April and the girls who aren't committed yet are screwed. Great move TM combining with that national powerhouse Delray AC!!!!!!!! That's a sure fire prescription for failure. Any parent who brings their daughter to FCF has brain damage.
                                So who won 2 state cup titles back to back..... U15/U16 FC Florida girls - tell me your club has had that success .........crickets!
                                So a small club that enters 3 girls teams into state cup and gets 2 of them into sweet 16 and enters 6 boys teams into SC and gets 4 of them into sweet 16 is doing something wrong? You tell me what other clubs have a 66% success in teams entered v teams getting to final 16.
                                I am sure there are some, but it is definitely a great achievement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X