Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong again- U17 didn't play in first round, so the second round was actually their first time playing, and they came in last in their bracket with only 1 point
    1 point lol

Comment

Wrong again- U17 didn't play in first round, so the second round was actually their first time playing, and they came in last in their bracket with only 1 point
      What was the bracket? Tough bracket?

Comment

Not wrong, poster said nothing about first round. It said U17s second round out.
        This means that they were a highly seeded team that did not have to play first round. They obviously did not have a good weekend but being 7th in the state does not make them a rec team.

Comment

U18s are through too so even better they are doing something right at this club????

So 100% of FC Florida boys teams made 2nd round and 66.6% made final 16.
          So whoever posted that FC Florida is a rec club knows absolutely nothing about soccer.
          In regards to the DOC, he has done a great job this year. FC held its first tournament and has had many U18 players signed to D1 soccer colleges. U16s are only team in Palm Beach County that got into final 16 and therefore the only U16 PBC team that will play FSPL next season. Every club has its problems (parents) and unfortunately when one of these problems gets removed from the club, they come on TS and talk garbage.[/QUOTE]

The only drama FC has is drama created by other clubs. Any parent causing drama within the club is asked to leave. Which is how it should be. Those of us that just want our kids to have great training within a club that has solid teams and good coaches do not need to listen to the whining and complaining of those parents that would do the same at whatever club they join. This thread was obviously created by someone with an ax to grind or a competing club. Perhaps one that doesn't have 4 out of 6 of its boys' teams in the final 16 of State Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
            is that so, please tell me more, fc looks more like a rec club nowdays.some boys teams are good but start it before TP got there

The only drama FC has is drama created by other clubs. Any parent causing drama within the club is asked to leave. Which is how it should be. Those of us that just want our kids to have great training within a club that has solid teams and good coaches do not need to listen to the whining and complaining of those parents that would do the same at whatever club they join. This thread was obviously created by someone with an ax to grind or a competing club. Perhaps one that doesn't have 4 out of 6 of its boys' teams in the final 16 of State Cup.

Comment

"is that so, please tell me more, fc looks more like a rec club nowdays.some boys teams are good but start it before TP got there"

I don't even understand what this post means. I have to admit I am NOT a fan of FC because they take the best players from the clubs around them; however, if those clubs did what they were supposed to do, these players would not leave!! I cannot blame them for getting the better players. The boys' side has clubs like Jensen Beach, Hobe Sound, TCU, Mako, and PSL. None of those clubs have a boys' team that even competed for State Cup.

Comment

U18s are through too so even better they are doing something right at this club????

So whoever posted that FC Florida is a rec club knows absolutely nothing about soccer.
                In regards to the DOC, he has done a great job this year. FC held its first tournament and has had many U18 players signed to D1 soccer colleges. U16s are only team in Palm Beach County that got into final 16 and therefore the only U16 PBC team that will play FSPL next season. Every club has its problems (parents) and unfortunately when one of these problems gets removed from the club, they come on TS and talk garbage.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to the U16...... Enjoy the road trips next year (lol). The U17 was seeded with 2 points to receive the bye through FYSA- joke! They got their bye like Real Madrid Castella- actually RM Castilla had higher FYSA points!

Comment

In regards to the DOC, he has done a great job this year. FC held its first tournament and has had many U18 players signed to D1 soccer colleges. U16s are only team in Palm Beach County that got into final 16 and therefore the only U16 PBC team that will play FSPL next season. Every club has its problems (parents) and unfortunately when one of these problems gets removed from the club, they come on TS and talk garbage.
                  The only drama FC has is drama created by other clubs. Any parent causing drama within the club is asked to leave. Which is how it should be. Those of us that just want our kids to have great training within a club that has solid teams and good coaches do not need to listen to the whining and complaining of those parents that would do the same at whatever club they join. This thread was obviously created by someone with an ax to grind or a competing club. Perhaps one that doesn't have 4 out of 6 of its boys' teams in the final 16 of State Cup.[/QUOTE]

"any parent causing drama" i love this ,how about coaches making drama at least the parents are paying $$.the DOC doing a great job ,this must be a joke,the team were already formed before TP got there ,this year the club is not getting better , i know i have been with the club since they were call kicks.just saying it the way it is

Comment

"any parent causing drama" i love this ,how about coaches making drama at least the parents are paying $$.the DOC doing a great job ,this must be a joke,the team were already formed before TP got there ,this year the club is not getting better , i know i have been with the club since they were call kicks.just saying it the way it is[/QUOTE]

So if its so terrible why are you still there? The last thing a club needs is some parent that stays with the club year after year but bitches about everything!

Comment

Not sure what your smoking, but NOT all boys teams made it through the first round!
                      Don't forget about us FC girls. The 2 teams that entered SC made sweet sixteen. So that makes 6 out of 8 FC teams go through. 75% success. Not too shabby!

Comment

"any parent causing drama" i love this ,how about coaches making drama at least the parents are paying $$.the DOC doing a great job ,this must be a joke,the team were already formed before TP got there ,this year the club is not getting better , i know i have been with the club since they were call kicks.just saying it the way it is[/QUOTE]

Then go where you'll be happy . . . maybe Neverland because whining, complaining parents like you are never happy and will always find something to gripe about. So good bye and good riddance. You'll be missed . . . NOT!

Comment

" The team were already formed" which team? Or did you mean "teams"
                          I know that there were a huge amount of new players this year and actually 2 of the teams that made final 16 in state cup consisted of a good number of these new players.

Comment

"any parent causing drama" i love this ,how about coaches making drama at least the parents are paying $$.the DOC doing a great job ,this must be a joke,the team were already formed before TP got there ,this year the club is not getting better , i know i have been with the club since they were call kicks.just saying it the way it is
                            I know that there were a huge amount of new players this year and actually 2 of the teams that made final 16 in state cup consisted of a good number of these new players.[/QUOTE]

teams of course- u15b same kids ,u14b about the same minus one-two mako kids,u13b one new kid from north.TP didnt put these teams together for sure.

Comment

I know that there were a huge amount of new players this year and actually 2 of the teams that made final 16 in state cup consisted of a good number of these new players.
                              teams of course- u15b same kids ,u14b about the same minus one-two mako kids,u13b one new kid from north.TP didnt put these teams together for sure.[/QUOTE]

Your breakdown of these teams show you have absolutely no first hand knowledge of these teams. You're bitter, we get that. What the new DOC didn't put up with your meddling ***** and now you're on the war path? Your little superstar didn't get to start or play up or whatever the standard jerk parent drama is these days? You know how you can make everyone happier? Just go away. You'll be happy (doubt that) and we all sure will be much happier without a cancer like you fester away at the club. Cheers!

Comment

Club definitely getting better

TP is doing a great job with the club. The level of training at FC is still the strongest in the area. The tournament in its first year was a great success. Really well run with great reviews from other clubs. The boys teams are all really competitive at the older agree groups, 13 and up. Even the teams that got knocked out early from state cup are having great years. I am a dad on one of those teams and the kids are fine, having fun and the parents are all on board. Even in losing our kids looked strong. Never thought I would say that but its true. Like every club we have some jerks that are never happy. Who cares? Nothing is perfect. Only a tool starts a post called 'FC Florida Drama'. Name a club that doesn't have drama and I'll show you a club with 500 perfect parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X