This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like there is a bit of animosity at TBU. My son tried out and was selected to join but we went to CLW DA instead. I am not making any predictions for this season but I have watched the TBU DA practice and it is not pretty. Yeah they have some decent size boys but only a few players that display any real skill. The best player from last season is on our team this year and without the 3-4 strongest players from last years U13 team, TBU DA will likely struggle.
    You are full of yourself. You still come back to tbu to watch us practice? Our best kids last year proved to be 99s. Your team is full of young 00s and a bunch of 01s. Have fun playing the likes of Weston and OC with that group. We will do much better and have better team chemistry without a few kids.

Comment

You are full of yourself. You still come back to tbu to watch us practice? Our best kids last year proved to be 99s. Your team is full of young 00s and a bunch of 01s. Have fun playing the likes of Weston and OC with that group. We will do much better and have better team chemistry without a few kids.
      True, Clw will be young. I thought U14 group was about development? They may get muscled, perhaps TBU is one of them. There is a reason this age group doesn't have a regular season table. Don't compare the talent, you'll embarrass yourself.

Comment

I thought this was last years thread "99" are we talking about "00" or lets get on the right thread.
        99s thread graduated to U16 Academy. 00s please use the 00 Academy thread.

Comment

Working...
        X