Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U14g 2013/2014

Now that seasons are opening up and pre season scrimmages are done. What's going on in FLA?? A lot of moving around happened this off season. Who has played official games?
    Why should Davie concede to Sunrise
    61.70%
    Sunrise has the upper hand
    38.30%

Some teams played at Disney and I believe FSPL games have been played.

Comment

It would be nice to have "adult" conversations on this thread. Let's all be pleasantly surprised and just talk soccer. Scores, moves, tournaments, etc. no BS Sunrise/Davie, FKK/FCA/OCYS, none of that. Please....let's try hard and just go with facts.

Comment

This weekend at Disney, I had the opportunity to watch the Creeks Krush team. I was very impressed with the team and the parents. This team will challenge for a top 4 spot this year in state cup if they stay healthy. Well done Creeks.

Comment

What were the FSPL scores?
          Only some were posted.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1071228]It would be nice to have "adult" conversations on this thread. Let's all be pleasantly surprised and just talk soccer. Scores, moves, tournaments, etc. no BS Sunrise/Davie, FKK/FCA/OCYS, none of that. Please....let's try hard and just go with facts.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            This weekend at Disney, I had the opportunity to watch the Creeks Krush team. I was very impressed with the team and the parents. This team will challenge for a top 4 spot this year in state cup if they stay healthy. Well done Creeks.
            Explain something....Creeks? Where do they play? FKK, Rush, and Creeks are all different clubs correct?

Comment

What were the FSPL scores?
              Only some were posted.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1071228]It would be nice to have "adult" conversations on this thread. Let's all be pleasantly surprised and just talk soccer. Scores, moves, tournaments, etc. no BS Sunrise/Davie, FKK/FCA/OCYS, none of that. Please....let's try hard and just go with facts.
              [/QUOTE]

Sunrise 5 Plant City 0
              Sunrise 7 Wesley Chapel 0

Sunrise had a good number of additions in the offseason

Comment

It would be nice to have "adult" conversations on this thread. Let's all be pleasantly surprised and just talk soccer. Scores, moves, tournaments, etc. no BS Sunrise/Davie, FKK/FCA/OCYS, none of that. Please....let's try hard and just go with facts.
                I agree totally...Part of me feels this is wishful thinking but I hope its the case LOL

Comment

I agree totally...Part of me feels this is wishful thinking but I hope its the case LOL
                  If somebody states something ignorant, we ignore and move on with the conversations. This is a great age group in the state and it's more informative when BS parent stuff stays out of it.

Comment

This is a very good age group.from what I have seen so far; Sunrise, JFC, FKK and CKK have bumped up a notch. Unfortunately, PV and FCA bumped down a notch due to player loss.

Comment

This is a very good age group.from what I have seen so far; Sunrise, JFC, FKK and CKK have bumped up a notch. Unfortunately, PV and FCA bumped down a notch due to player loss.
                      Not that I disagree, but the PV comment surprise me a bit. I thought the combined with JFC to form a strong team despite some defections to Creeks. Is the new combination no better?

Would you explain further what you know please.

Comment

Davie 1 Wesley Chapel 0
                        Davie 2 Plant City 0

Comment

PV/Jacksonville is definitely the team to beat.

Comment

Not that I disagree, but the PV comment surprise me a bit. I thought the combined with JFC to form a strong team despite some defections to Creeks. Is the new combination no better?

Would you explain further what you know please.
                            Yes, you are correct in that they combined. PV players moved to both JFC and Creeks, thus my comment that both JFC and Creeks are greatly improved and PV not so much improved.

As for FCA, many players moved to FKK, thus FKK improving and FCA moving down a notch.

Sunrise had several pickups and has also greatly improved.

These 4 teams will be the top contenders in my opinion.

Comment

Yes, you are correct in that they combined. PV players moved to both JFC and Creeks, thus my comment that both JFC and Creeks are greatly improved and PV not so much improved.

As for FCA, many players moved to FKK, thus FKK improving and FCA moving down a notch.

Sunrise had several pickups and has also greatly improved.

These 4 teams will be the top contenders in my opinion.
                              Thanks for the clarification. I had been confused JFC/PV is improved, the pV that is left is a "B" team.

I did see Sunrise for a bit this weekend and the looked very good moving the ball. Final scores are representative. I cannot believe WC and PC are that weak they are at least a round of 16 team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X