Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure every team, at every club has parents that are pissed at the club. This is youth soccer. I'm assuming players 12-20 are all pissed at the club. It is always someone else's fault. I don't think SCU has one girl on their team where if they left the team would fall apart.

They lost one starter from last year because she didn't blend well with the girls on the team and went back to the team she came from where she didn't blend well with those girls. I know they picked up 4 new player, one who was starting on the older SCU team, 2 who made ODP in Alabama. So it looks like they will improve. Still JFC and SUNRISE are top of the class

1. JFC
    2. SUNRISE
    3. SCU
    4. FKK
    5. FCA
    6. TBU
    7. WEST PINES
    8. FT. LAUDERDALE
    9. PINECREAST
    Then we're not talking about one player, because the starter you lost that I'm referring to went to a club that didn't exist last year.

Comment

Keep an eye on Cape Coral. Going to be a real strong team that will make its mark.
      Is this the same team that ran through the Region C Cup and then went on the Pres. Cup?

Comment

Is this the same team that ran through the Region C Cup and then went on the Pres. Cup?
        The one and only. Expect to do the same in state cup this year. Go Cyclones!

Comment

1. JFC
          2. SUNRISE
          3. SCU
          4. FKK
          5. FCA
          6. TBU
          7. WEST PINES
          8. FT. LAUDERDALE
          9. PINECREAST
          Just curious on this list given, FKK is only unproven team on the list. what puts them up to #4 ? Did they assemble their team from other teams ? So who on this list got weakened because of it ?

Comment

The one and only. Expect to do the same in state cup this year. Go Cyclones!
            Are you kidding me, this team will not compete with the top 10. This team uses kick and run to the two blondes up front. This will not work against the top team.

Comment

Then we're not talking about one player, because the starter you lost that I'm referring to went to a club that didn't exist last year.
              She went to FKK which happens to be a new club so I will give you that. However most of that team came from OCYS. Before OCYS most were at FCA. I know a few came from other clubs but a good core went from FCA-OCYS-FKK.

She left FCA and went to SCU. Why did she leave FCA?

Comment

Just curious on this list given, FKK is only unproven team on the list. what puts them up to #4 ? Did they assemble their team from other teams ? So who on this list got weakened because of it ?
                FKK is a combination of FCA, OCYS, RUSH. They have a ton of good players. Not sure if they have enough depth but they do have a good core group.

Comment

FKK is a combination of FCA, OCYS, RUSH. They have a ton of good players. Not sure if they have enough depth but they do have a good core group.
                  So by default, FCA and Rush got weaker ? Does that effect their standings ?

Comment

again i ask why no region league for scu

Comment

again i ask why no region league for scu
                      why should they

Comment

why should they
                        best league available at this age. play against the best talent in the south east. = getting better

Comment

Agenda

best league available at this age. play against the best talent in the south east. = getting better
                          Does that line their pockets with more money? If it doesn't or if it would require anyone in the club to get off their lazy asses and do something then forget about it. We will play in the NPL where the bottom three teams scored 12 goals and gave up 92 to combine for a combined record of 2-19-4. We don't want competition. We can't handle the competition.

Is JUFC doing NPL this year?

Comment

Does that line their pockets with more money? If it doesn't or if it would require anyone in the club to get off their lazy asses and do something then forget about it. We will play in the NPL where the bottom three teams scored 12 goals and gave up 92 to combine for a combined record of 2-19-4. We don't want competition. We can't handle the competition.

2 of the 4 teams that made the Final Four and 4 of the 8 teams made the round of 8 of State Cup played NPL. yeah, really crappy league

Comment

The Disney Qualifier list is out - 16 teams accepted in u15g. For those of you that have gone through this before with older children - what will the format be with 16 teams?

Comment

Let's look at R3PL, the bottom 3 went 4-20-9 and had 18 GF and 68 GA. It's all relative. Every league has to have losing teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X