Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    disturbed much are you? did your son not make the grade? do you still tie his boots?

most parents with talented players welcome more true talent to their team! Its the players parents that have an erroneous/ flawed/blindly biased and mistaken opinion of their kids abilities that are worried. (deep down they know the truth!) does this sound familiar to you?

Furthermore, the more talent joins a team, the better the individual players become! I can go on and on. I will conclude with despite your hatred and envy, we will be classy, take the high moral ground, and bid you my friend a good day!
    I love how you call me the instigator when your own people endlessly come on here and START threads about how great you think you are. my son would never try out for ocys because we live in sw florida but I assure you that he would have no problem making your team from what i've seen in the past. There's not a parent on this forum not with ocys who is "envious" of your team. The truth is, you and the other ocys minions should be gracious in accepting the talent that came to your team as you had little before that. But that's not the ocys way is it? The ocys way is to have kids come in who are better than your existing team and then come to meaningless forums and incessantly post about it. It's pathetic and weak minded just like your retort. If you truly want to be "classy" then stop posting your rhetoric on here and let the gameplay speak for itself. Obviously you'll have time since your team won't be advancing in the Danone cup. High moral ground is ---> that way my "friend". Start heading towards it.

Comment

Any new kids at TBU in this age group?
      TBU added 5 new players.

Comment

Ocys stalker

I love how you call me the instigator when your own people endlessly come on here and START threads about how great you think you are. my son would never try out for ocys because we live in sw florida but I assure you that he would have no problem making your team from what i've seen in the past. There's not a parent on this forum not with ocys who is "envious" of your team. The truth is, you and the other ocys minions should be gracious in accepting the talent that came to your team as you had little before that. But that's not the ocys way is it? The ocys way is to have kids come in who are better than your existing team and then come to meaningless forums and incessantly post about it. It's pathetic and weak minded just like your retort. If you truly want to be "classy" then stop posting your rhetoric on here and let the gameplay speak for itself. Obviously you'll have time since your team won't be advancing in the Danone cup. High moral ground is ---> that way my "friend". Start heading towards it.
        your intimate knowledge of this team mean one of two things, 1) your obsessed with someone or group involved. but your negative diatribe full of hatred give insight to your miserable existence. (2) your just spewing out propaganda with the intention of somehow some way you might influence something like the fkk gang does on every other post

here is the deal the more you or anyone posts on OCYS, the more publicity you are providing. so we actually giggle that you think about us all the time...before you go to bed...when you wake up etc. one thing I am sure of YOU WILL HEAR MUCH MORE FROM US THIS YEAR. cheers

Comment

TBU added 5 new players.
          From Where? Heard there was some Brandon kids trying to make the U13 premier team.

Comment

re:gay englishman posts on ocys

your intimate knowledge of this team mean one of two things, 1) your obsessed with someone or group involved. but your negative diatribe full of hatred give insight to your miserable existence. (2) your just spewing out propaganda with the intention of somehow some way you might influence something like the fkk gang does on every other post

here is the deal the more you or anyone posts on OCYS, the more publicity you are providing. so we actually giggle that you think about us all the time...before you go to bed...when you wake up etc. one thing I am sure of YOU WILL HEAR MUCH MORE FROM US THIS YEAR. cheers
            Don't flatter yourself thinking that anyone outside the club has "intimate knowledge" of your team. Youth soccer is a small community. Couple that with the fact that you fools start a new thread on here everyday about how your going to be the best team in florida and it becomes clear. You're obviously not getting the point from earlier posts. No one cares about your team. All we ask is that you stop slobbering all over yourselves to see who can make the newest "we are the best team in florida" posts every day. TBU has some monster talent coming in this year too but you don't see them posting this garbage every day.

I'm guessing that your little johnny was one of the older players on the team so that's why you have a little hard on for posting on the forums. Now your little johnny can ride the bench and be a part of a winning team without having to take the field. Congratulations! You've arrived little Johnny! hahaha

Take care daddy and maybe we'll see you in s. florida sometime soon so you can lose again and look like a dumbass on the TS forums! :) OCYS FOREVER!!! LOL

Comment

uprising.....PALEEEZE!

It's not a "fight". Secondly, who cares? Coming on here beating your chest about how great the team is when most of the talent comes from other clubs is moronic at best. It's funny how these pathetic orlando city parents start chirping when they finally have some talent coming in. Can't wait to see some of the old guard regulars sitting the bench so that the talented players can play. gloat now because the uprising is going to begin when some of the old kids get kicked to the curb...
              Strengthening a team by adding players is how most professional clubs conduct their business. It keeps the existing players from slacking or feeling to comfortable. I believe it also brings out the best in them! If as a player your services are not needed on one team you tryout for another no big deal. ASK the young man American national playing for barca infantile B. if you believe you can play you just find a team that can use your services. many professional players were dropped by one or more teams FYI

Comment

Tbu stalker

Don't flatter yourself thinking that anyone outside the club has "intimate knowledge" of your team. Youth soccer is a small community. Couple that with the fact that you fools start a new thread on here everyday about how your going to be the best team in florida and it becomes clear. You're obviously not getting the point from earlier posts. No one cares about your team. All we ask is that you stop slobbering all over yourselves to see who can make the newest "we are the best team in florida" posts every day. TBU has some monster talent coming in this year too but you don't see them posting this garbage every day.

I'm guessing that your little johnny was one of the older players on the team so that's why you have a little hard on for posting on the forums. Now your little johnny can ride the bench and be a part of a winning team without having to take the field. Congratulations! You've arrived little Johnny! hahaha

Take care daddy and maybe we'll see you in s. florida sometime soon so you can lose again and look like a dumbass on the TS forums! :) OCYS FOREVER!!! LOL
                Oh I get it your hedging bets to see where you might find that 18 th roster spot. wait till the end of the season that has not started, then you decide whom to join. Put in an application at ocys we need a water boy or maybe you can tie the boots of our starting eleven while you know who watches from the end of the bench. keep posting more fame and and fortune for us! reminds me of MAN UNITED or the NY Yankees people love to hate them as well

Comment

TBU added 5 new players.
                  TBU U13 00/01
                  New players, New roster,-27 players

Comment

Which is it? ocys stalker or tbu stalker? haha

Oh I get it your hedging bets to see where you might find that 18 th roster spot. wait till the end of the season that has not started, then you decide whom to join. Put in an application at ocys we need a water boy or maybe you can tie the boots of our starting eleven while you know who watches from the end of the bench. keep posting more fame and and fortune for us! reminds me of MAN UNITED or the NY Yankees people love to hate them as well
                    Your response has zero correlation to my post but I expected as much. Good to see you are diligently patrolling this thread so that you can make a quick retort after saying you were going to take the high ground. Keep doing a good job of embarrassing your team with your rants. Are you trying to get competition in for little johnny's new water boy gig? Nice!! haha

Comment

getting bored

Your response has zero correlation to my post but I expected as much. Good to see you are diligently patrolling this thread so that you can make a quick retort after saying you were going to take the high ground. Keep doing a good job of embarrassing your team with your rants. Are you trying to get competition in for little johnny's new water boy gig? Nice!! haha
                      let me splain it to you.. your whole entire diatribe is because someone gave a shout out to their team. you sir have slandered the team and club, because they cheered for their team. your response is out of proportion to the initial event. this eruption of emotion on your part demonstrates a deeper darker problem. its obvious you feel slighted, I understand it stems from childhood. just remember rooting for your team is still allowed and encouraged in America, so take it easy, chant your mantra.... om, om, ommm, ommmm, ommmmm. are you levitating yet?

Comment

let me splain it to you.. your whole entire diatribe is because someone gave a shout out to their team. you sir have slandered the team and club, because they cheered for their team. your response is out of proportion to the initial event. this eruption of emotion on your part demonstrates a deeper darker problem. its obvious you feel slighted, I understand it stems from childhood. just remember rooting for your team is still allowed and encouraged in America, so take it easy, chant your mantra.... om, om, ommm, ommmm, ommmmm. are you levitating yet?
                        If you're getting bored stop posting Harry Potter. I find it comical that you try to describe anyone else's response as a "deeper, darker problem". haha You probably dress up in a v-neck sweater and glasses while your making each post seeing as how you perceive yourself such a deep thinker and all. The difference between "rooting" for your team and bragging about how good you think your team is going to be is clear. You and your purple ladies draw that line for the rest of us daily. Again this only proves that you are one of the little daddies who's little johnny was good enough to make the team and ride the pine to take a backseat to the real talent coming from FCA and other clubs. No one (including me) slandered the entire team, only the small tool sheds who feel the need to post daily about how great little johnny will be on the bench this season. Let me know the next time you are heading to s. florida for a tournament and we'll be sure to greet you with a smile. I'm off to speak with more important people but please feel free to respond the second you hit "refresh" for the 1,000,000th time. hahaha

Comment

i can c claerly now

If you're getting bored stop posting Harry Potter. I find it comical that you try to describe anyone else's response as a "deeper, darker problem". haha You probably dress up in a v-neck sweater and glasses while your making each post seeing as how you perceive yourself such a deep thinker and all. The difference between "rooting" for your team and bragging about how good you think your team is going to be is clear. You and your purple ladies draw that line for the rest of us daily. Again this only proves that you are one of the little daddies who's little johnny was good enough to make the team and ride the pine to take a backseat to the real talent coming from FCA and other clubs. No one (including me) slandered the entire team, only the small tool sheds who feel the need to post daily about how great little johnny will be on the bench this season. Let me know the next time you are heading to s. florida for a tournament and we'll be sure to greet you with a smile. I'm off to speak with more important people but please feel free to respond the second you hit "refresh" for the 1,000,000th time. hahaha
                          now your backstroking.... you were slandering and disrespecting before, much better now homes.

be careful your backstroking reminds me of someone in a canoe ..... in the movie deliverance. see you on south beach, place called club deuce. we will be there in a few weeks, I will be wearing purple

Comment

that's pretty funny, tbu are famous for trash talk, its just that starting with the current u13 team 99/00 they have had to eat so much humble pie that cant open their mouths to say anything. wait a few months you will here the chatter again. even funnier is that you mentionthe premier rah rah rah we are the best ex lutz folk as non self promoting

Comment

OC got a really good keeper probably best I've seen at this age in Central Florida. I figured this age group would start to attract some very good players at OC because of the Rush/OC DA.

Comment

OC got a really good keeper probably best I've seen at this age in Central Florida. I figured this age group would start to attract some very good players at OC because of the Rush/OC DA.
                                You mean they had to poach "a real good keeper", because they could not/don't know how to develope one themselves. Please enlighten us where this where "real good keeper" came from. Apparently you don't see much action outside of central fl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X