•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U13 boys 2013-14

OCYS
    New players, the best Florida team

Congratulations. I am sure Weston and Kendall are shaking in their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OCYS
      Hell of a good post son! Thanks for your input. CM

Comment

OCYS
        Will they be playing 8 v 8 or 11 v 11?

Comment

OCYS
          OCYS You lost in Disney and at State Cup to a rec team this year.
          You have nothing to brag about so you invent something for next year.
          Next season will come around and you'll lose again and then you'll look for another excuse to brag on.
          Give it a rest.

Comment

OCYS You lost in Disney and at State Cup to a rec team this year.
            You have nothing to brag about so you invent something for next year.
            Next season will come around and you'll lose again and then you'll look for another excuse to brag on.
            Give it a rest.
            Coral Gables is a rec team now?

Comment

As is west pines entire club going forward the jack*** prez has destroyed team and club
              Rec all the way

Comment

The rising u13 didn't play coral gables.

Comment

They picked up a couple of the better FCA kids and 2 kids from lakeland. That is why these obnoxious parents are posting on here already.

Chances are the original poster has a kid who sucks and now he/she has something to be thankful for with the talent from other clubs that has come in.

Whether they sweep the competition or not, the initial post is just one of the reasons why so many people can't stand orlando city. stupidity.

Comment

They picked up a couple of the better FCA kids and 2 kids from lakeland. That is why these obnoxious parents are posting on here already.

Chances are the original poster has a kid who sucks and now he/she has something to be thankful for with the talent from other clubs that has come in.

Whether they sweep the competition or not, the initial post is just one of the reasons why so many people can't stand orlando city. stupidity.
                    They also picked up one of the best GKs in the state. No dog in this fight, but OC will be a contender for a long while.

Comment

Sweep competition? I dont think so. I don't think any team in this age will. GC, TBU, Kendall, JAX, Weston all very good teams. I'd put OC at the bottom of that list.

Comment

They also picked up one of the best GKs in the state. No dog in this fight, but OC will be a contender for a long while.
                        It's not a "fight". Secondly, who cares? Coming on here beating your chest about how great the team is when most of the talent comes from other clubs is moronic at best. It's funny how these pathetic orlando city parents start chirping when they finally have some talent coming in. Can't wait to see some of the old guard regulars sitting the bench so that the talented players can play. gloat now because the uprising is going to begin when some of the old kids get kicked to the curb...

Comment

Sweep competition? I dont think so. I don't think any team in this age will. GC, TBU, Kendall, JAX, Weston all very good teams. I'd put OC at the bottom of that list.
                          Who did OC get from Lakeland? None were true standouts? I heard the decent 01 from OC who played up last year was forced to drop back to age also.

Comment

Any new kids at TBU in this age group?

Comment

the instigator....strikes again (GET USED TO IT)

It's not a "fight". Secondly, who cares? Coming on here beating your chest about how great the team is when most of the talent comes from other clubs is moronic at best. It's funny how these pathetic orlando city parents start chirping when they finally have some talent coming in. Can't wait to see some of the old guard regulars sitting the bench so that the talented players can play. gloat now because the uprising is going to begin when some of the old kids get kicked to the curb...
                              disturbed much are you? did your son not make the grade? do you still tie his boots?

most parents with talented players welcome more true talent to their team! Its the players parents that have an erroneous/ flawed/blindly biased and mistaken opinion of their kids abilities that are worried. (deep down they know the truth!) does this sound familiar to you?

Furthermore, the more talent joins a team, the better the individual players become! I can go on and on. I will conclude with despite your hatred and envy, we will be classy, take the high moral ground, and bid you my friend a good day!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X