Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    good one, nomads parent! Stop talking trying say you're all good, prove it in the field & prove it to everyone else by beating Madrid because talk this time around the year is useless. Beat Madrid & then we can talk. If you don't beat them, you guys are what you guys have always been, just another team. As of right now you guys are nothing.
    Just another team; just like your another peck_ _ less wonder

Comment

It seems that "Someone Else," according to the polls, will win statecup?? hmmm I wonder who that might be?

Comment

It seems that "Someone Else," according to the polls, will win statecup?? hmmm I wonder who that might be?
        It's obvious from posts and votes that most people think Fire will win. I'm not so sure though, if they had won last year, I would almost bet my house on them to repeat. But they have shown that sometimes they just don't show up and can be beat. Talent alone doesn't immediately make you a champion and Rush proved that to them last year. They've played some great soccer lately, but there is still many games left.

Comment

Just another team; just like your another peck_ _ less wonder
          It is spelled "you're". Just like, YOU'RE an uneducated idiot

Comment

Madrid wins in a close one. Team that stays disciplined wins! Nomads is still a step behind.
            Nomads will come out and take care of business, but the question is- can we count on RM to pull the same, "Drama Drop," in the box, and in the third or fourth quarter like they always do?

RM speciality taught to play physical/aggressive soccer in first half without any flinch or indication of violation. Second half or third quarter, RM keeps the intensity going (rhythm going that is expected by opposing team and referees), and then, all of a sudden, curls up and falls in box, rolls back and forth holding knee or ankle, face contorted, and penalty kick called! Always a miraculous recovery after shot taken in the box!

Its worked for years, but RM you been called out!

Comment

Nomads will come out and take care of business, but the question is- can we count on RM to pull the same, "Drama Drop," in the box, and in the third or fourth quarter like they always do?

RM speciality taught to play physical/aggressive soccer in first half without any flinch or indication of violation. Second half or third quarter, RM keeps the intensity going (rhythm going that is expected by opposing team and referees), and then, all of a sudden, curls up and falls in box, rolls back and forth holding knee or ankle, face contorted, and penalty kick called! Always a miraculous recovery after shot taken in the box!

Its worked for years, but RM you been called out!
              Round of 16 is in south florida. The refs will give the late calls to rm if the game is close.

Comment

It's obvious from posts and votes that most people think Fire will win. I'm not so sure though, if they had won last year, I would almost bet my house on them to repeat. But they have shown that sometimes they just don't show up and can be beat. Talent alone doesn't immediately make you a champion and Rush proved that to them last year. They've played some great soccer lately, but there is still many games left.
                The poll in not real. All you have to do is clear your browser and you can vote again and again and again

Comment

Coach made a fool of himself with his behavior at first round of state cup against Tsunami. His poor reputation and constant abuse and immaturity never goes away. He will try to beat system any way he can. He is a poor role model and a disgrace for youth soccer!
                  Is any one surprised?

Comment

The poll in not real. All you have to do is clear your browser and you can vote again and again and again
                    TBU will win!

Comment

TBU will win!
                      TBU won't win their first game.

Comment

TBU won't win their first game.
                        Tbu will win it all!

Comment

you guys played well, but be humble.

Comment

Coach made a fool of himself with his behavior at first round of state cup against Tsunami. His poor reputation and constant abuse and immaturity never goes away. He will try to beat system any way he can. He is a poor role model and a disgrace for youth soccer!
                            Explain? I watch his teams to observe his conduct and to witness all the talk for myself. I have a boy that plays for a different club and very much wants to tryout for his team. As a parent we want to protect our kids from bad company or bad influences. I did not feel his behavior was inappropriate however was impress with the coaching he gave vs the Tsunami team. Down 0-2 i heard him giving his team instruction this gave the team the confidence to tie the game in the last 15-20 minutes by keeping them patient and calm. We will go to there tryouts.

Comment

Explain? I watch his teams to observe his conduct and to witness all the talk for myself. I have a boy that plays for a different club and very much wants to tryout for his team. As a parent we want to protect our kids from bad company or bad influences. I did not feel his behavior was inappropriate however was impress with the coaching he gave vs the Tsunami team. Down 0-2 i heard him giving his team instruction this gave the team the confidence to tie the game in the last 15-20 minutes by keeping them patient and calm. We will go to there tryouts.
                              BS! Thanks anyway, Margate Dad!

Comment

TBU will win!
                                If your with TBU please Shut Up! You don't need to start crap. If your with another club leave us alone. The boys will play hard and do their best and we'll see where we end up. Hopefully we will see some good clean soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X