Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Currently 6th. Before the loss to WFF, they were 3rd. Before that they were 6th. Teams ranked 3rd-6th are all within a game of each other. All will shake out by mid-May.

OC and WFF have one more shot at each other. So they could end up 3-1, 2-2 or even 2-1-1. For my money, it has been a great series. We love playing WFF and look forward to watching these girls grow up together. No hostility, just good soccer.
    The key to this season between our two teams will be the last game in our series and the CESA game. BUSA will finish third because of the unbalanced schedule. They played GSA/ATF 4x each and we played CESA/CSA 4x each. If you look at the schedule BUSA edges us both out because we will both have trouble with CSA and CESA as well as each other. If either of us takes just one loss BUSA will edge us out. This year doesn't matter and we return to a balanced schedule starting U15. U16-U17 are the important years. Good luck

Comment

The key to this season between our two teams will be the last game in our series and the CESA game. BUSA will finish third because of the unbalanced schedule. They played GSA/ATF 4x each and we played CESA/CSA 4x each. If you look at the schedule BUSA edges us both out because we will both have trouble with CSA and CESA as well as each other. If either of us takes just one loss BUSA will edge us out. This year doesn't matter and we return to a balanced schedule starting U15. U16-U17 are the important years. Good luck
      You too. We will be cheering your girls on at showcase. FLA represent!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228689]

Now I will call you out! NOBODY on WFF says they can beat all FL teams. You are full of ****! You know why? BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT FLORIDA TEAMS! Get that through your ****ing thick skull! Don't care who wins state cup, Florida Cup, Disney, etc....IT DOES NOT MATTER. Why? All we care about is improving, preparing for U17 and then signing the dotted line. Leave us out of the conversations and continue the stupid fighting between OC and FKK, Sunrise & Davie, etc......Obviously all that **** matters to you guys. I won't say it again. WE DO NOT CARE! One day IF!!!!! a club nearby has ECNL and you go there, you will understand. Until then, worry about teams that you play in Florida. not WFF.
        wow, talk to a professional please, you really need help. There are posts from WFF calling out other teams are all over this blog. I really feel sorry for your kid, you are hot head.

Comment

Agree. Our GSA game was rained out and I just had to laugh and say, "why couldn't this have been the CSA game!" Oh well. We go up there next week and will do our best. At least we are healthy and traveling a full squad.

Comment

Is this WFF u14 ECNL team the one that got mercy ruled in the first round of State Cup last year? If so then that team can not even compete in Florida.

Comment

Is this WFF u14 ECNL team the one that got mercy ruled in the first round of State Cup last year? If so then that team can not even compete in Florida.
              No it is not. Neither is Wellington who also got mercy ruled. Where have you been? In a closet for a year? Idiot.

Comment

No it is not. Neither is Wellington who also got mercy ruled. Where have you been? In a closet for a year? Idiot.
                Oh, that's right. WFF u14 must be even worse this year if they lost to TBU.

Comment

The Future in South Florida

The endless drumbeat of ECNL this, and non-ECNL that is getting really old.

We live in South Florida and are therefore at a geographic disadvantage.

It seems to make sense that the upcoming JFC/PV merger will probably put that club in the best position to at least get one of the Northern Flank ECNL slots.

Although Creeks/PDA/?? merging may also get the Northern nod.

Either way it appears that the path to ECNL is a lot clearer at the top of the State.

The problem is South Florida.

If you look at the 2 current Florida ECNL clubs you do see one obvious common thread-

They both merged several clubs together prior to getting approved.

The culture amongst many clubs in South Florida is very lax.

Some clubs only offer training 2 days per week, and MOST clubs have no training for 2-3 months over the summer.

Explain to me how you can put together an ELITE program if you have no training for almost 3 months out of every year?

And this is for ALL ages.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Weston, Boca United, Wellington, Davie, Pinecrest, FC Florida etc all take the summer off!

This talk about Boca getting ECNL might make more sense if the club would start to get a bit more serious, but do you really see it happening?

Right now Sunrise is probably the most serious girls club in South Florida but it is way too small by itself.

Wake up South Florida and get serious because it is highly unlikely that ECNL will be here in time for our current U-14 girls!

And how many are worth a look at CDL showcase? State Cup? How many states? How many local leagues? You see where we are going here? You can go to one ECNL showcase and see some of the best players from many states or you can hopscotch from state to state and watch really good players dominate mediocre players.

The truth is most college coaches can only budget for showcase events that draw regionally and nationally. Of course, if your club wants to pay their expenses to bring them in for a "college ID" event, they are usually happy to oblige.

Comment

Oh how stupid can one be. There are several players that will start on ANY team in the state. So nice try!
                    Like who? Some travel there because they have no other options.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228689]

Now I will call you out! NOBODY on WFF says they can beat all FL teams. You are full of ****! You know why? BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT FLORIDA TEAMS! Get that through your ****ing thick skull! Don't care who wins state cup, Florida Cup, Disney, etc....IT DOES NOT MATTER. Why? All we care about is improving, preparing for U17 and then signing the dotted line. Leave us out of the conversations and continue the stupid fighting between OC and FKK, Sunrise & Davie, etc......Obviously all that **** matters to you guys. I won't say it again. WE DO NOT CARE! One day IF!!!!! a club nearby has ECNL and you go there, you will understand. Until then, worry about teams that you play in Florida. not WFF.
                      This is why you are not liked. Don't YOU get it, TBU is average at best and all your elite competition has not prepared you for an average team. Come on, your team IS NOT IMPROVING. Now that should concern you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228817]

This is why you are not liked. Don't YOU get it, TBU is average at best and all your elite competition has not prepared you for an average team. Come on, your team IS NOT IMPROVING. Now that should concern you.
                        Not at all. If this team was healthy (which it has not been) then yes. One game doesn't determine the success of a season. Think what you want. It's clear that TS is a place where people make stupid remarks just to poke at people. Have a great day.

Comment

The endless drumbeat of ECNL this, and non-ECNL that is getting really old.

We live in South Florida and are therefore at a geographic disadvantage.

It seems to make sense that the upcoming JFC/PV merger will probably put that club in the best position to at least get one of the Northern Flank ECNL slots.

Although Creeks/PDA/?? merging may also get the Northern nod.

Either way it appears that the path to ECNL is a lot clearer at the top of the State.

The problem is South Florida.

If you look at the 2 current Florida ECNL clubs you do see one obvious common thread-

They both merged several clubs together prior to getting approved.

The culture amongst many clubs in South Florida is very lax.

Some clubs only offer training 2 days per week, and MOST clubs have no training for 2-3 months over the summer.

Explain to me how you can put together an ELITE program if you have no training for almost 3 months out of every year?

And this is for ALL ages.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Weston, Boca United, Wellington, Davie, Pinecrest, FC Florida etc all take the summer off!

This talk about Boca getting ECNL might make more sense if the club would start to get a bit more serious, but do you really see it happening?

Right now Sunrise is probably the most serious girls club in South Florida but it is way too small by itself.

Wake up South Florida and get serious because it is highly unlikely that ECNL will be here in time for our current U-14 girls!
                          It needs to get serious. If ECNL goes to Boca, the players need to go there. Doesn't matter what the patch says on your shirt. The important thing is to play ECNL. Parents in Florida give our state a bad name. We have been called the "Middle East" of soccer. All because of parents and coaches.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228819]

Not at all. If this team was healthy (which it has not been) then yes. One game doesn't determine the success of a season. Think what you want. It's clear that TS is a place where people make stupid remarks just to poke at people. Have a great day.
                            I am not digging on you. I do think ECNL is a great league. The concern I would have is that your players are not getting better. I know your team and my daughter plays with some of your players in ODP and I see no improvement. Yes, ECNL is great and you had some really great players on the team however they do not seem to be improving as much as others. My only advise would be to not stay in ECNL just because it is ECNL but go make sure you focus on development. The same can be said with OC as far as development. Looks to me that your clubs do have ECNL, however you don't have the right coaches.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228827]

I am not digging on you. I do think ECNL is a great league. The concern I would have is that your players are not getting better. I know your team and my daughter plays with some of your players in ODP and I see no improvement. Yes, ECNL is great and you had some really great players on the team however they do not seem to be improving as much as others. My only advise would be to not stay in ECNL just because it is ECNL but go make sure you focus on development. The same can be said with OC as far as development. Looks to me that your clubs do have ECNL, however you don't have the right coaches.
                              I can respect your opinion however, nobody here knows the extent of the injuries this year to this team. That wouldn't be as much an issue if the tough choices would've been made by RB last off season and the best players rostered in the team vs not wanting to hurt people's feelings. Depth. That is this teams biggest enemy. The reason why we are optimistic is because of the interest that has been shown about next season. I am confident this team will go through a major upgrade and then it's all about U15 & U16 fine tuning and preparing for U17. The club has an excellent record so far at the 17 age group so we are fine. My goal for my child is whatever her dream is. Hers is to play D1 soccer and she's more than capable of doing that at the current pace. So, I will stay the course and not worry about what games we win and what games we lose. It just doesn't matter to me about records. As was mentioned before, when a coach is at an ECNL event, he's not worried about the W-L record of a team. Only the player. Good luck the rest of the way if you are still in SC. We never pull against teams, simply an attitude of "May the best team win" and good for them.

Comment

Boca?

Nobody has anything personal against Boca.

You simply have to look at their history.

This club has simply done nothing to prove that they can be an "Elite" club with "Elite" training.

Talk is cheap.

If you can prove otherwise we are all listening.

It needs to get serious. If ECNL goes to Boca, the players need to go there. Doesn't matter what the patch says on your shirt. The important thing is to play ECNL. Parents in Florida give our state a bad name. We have been called the "Middle East" of soccer. All because of parents and coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X