•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach son View Post
    Ok? Make no sense. Stop hating. Aaaannnndddd

SUCK MY COCK
    Thank you Camillo, you are making it even easier for your father.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That was the gold team. We not talking about them. And they didn't **** 93 down that's not possible. That's why you guys are maaaadddd lmaooooo
      2-0 means SHUT DOWN = you didn't do sh-t in that game. So NOT impossible.

You did not say gold team or pink team or whatever. You said ACYS.

Stop talking crap. You got SHUT DOWN. Period!

Comment

LMFAO I swear you guys believe everything a post says like you were actually there.. Smh it's sad when the world comes to this.. They're not hypocrites, you're just mad because either your team lost to them or your team are about to face them soon, so unfortunately who ever started this post in the first place is obviously scared that you WILL lose to Kissimmee United, and last time I checked Latin's were always on top of Americans in soccer, don't be mad if your kid can't do anything against my nigglet Camilo or the rest of the squad~ That's why you see so many replies from our team, because you mess with one, you mess with the rest of the family.
        -The Bangali Cech :*
        You are hilarious. You still lost to ACYS 2-0 and "yo Nigel-t" Camilo obviously didn't do SQUAT in that game and neither did YOU.

Comment

Hahahaha that's so true. El chicharo is also better then all if your players even from the gold team hahah
          From, el Chico
          If he's better, then why did you lose? Why didn't he at least score? Why did you lose the game after that too? How come YOU didn't do anything?

Comment

ACYS stands for A Crap Youth Soccer Club
            They just mad cause they can't beat us and all they can do is suck pinga
            Son un gringos putos que no saben jugar e
            Foutbol porque son madre comen mi pinga gringos
            Puto americanos
            From, El Chicharo
            Just checked gotsoccer. More than 1/2 that team is Hispanic so it looks like you lost to your "cousins"

Comment

You are hilarious. You still lost to ACYS 2-0 and "yo Nigel-t" Camilo obviously didn't do SQUAT in that game and neither did YOU.
              If Camilo is so bad why do you guys always ask him to guest play for your team. And why did you guys try to make him leave to your team. All of you are hypocrites

Comment

Heard there was a woman at the ACYS / Poinciana game running up and down the sidelines waving a knife and yelling at the ACYS players her kid was playing against. Any truth to this? If so, why didn’t the coaches stop this and cops not called.
                It was a plastic knife for the birthday cake. An it was when the game was already over.

Comment

After learning tonight that this blog has continued past one day I decided to read the blog in it's entirety. There is so much here I, Joy Brown, don't know where to begin. I knew about this thread after it was about three hours old, but I didn't care to reply to comments that have no validity and have no bearing on my families future. I do however want to say I love our team. I love that we are a family, have an amazing coach, amazing players, and amazing parents(friends)! My immediate family is very blessed to be a part of this team. I don't care if people talk about me, but what I don't understand is either players or parents (because you don't identify yourself) talking about players who are 15 years old, regardless of their past. If you are a fellow player then stay focused on your own game and if it is adults then focus on inner character and a better use of your time than this blog.
                  Thank you to those who tried to say things to defend me, just another reason I am glad my son plays for the team.
                  I am excited about the teams future, as ALL the players grow and play better each game. Win or lose we get together, laugh and eat(traditional Mexican tacos or pizza of course) which you don't find at every club. It is true there will always be haters and liars but they need no reply. I want all our players and parents to stay focused on our goal to be the best team/club around and shut out the noise of those who try to say otherwise.

If you read this KUFC, I love you guys, the good, the bad, and expecially the soccer playing!!

Comment

If Camilo is so bad why do you guys always ask him to guest play for your team. And why did you guys try to make him leave to your team. All of you are hypocrites
                    This is a LIE. His REAL father contacted several parents in the club and was told he needed to go through Hernan. This was already discussed. You don't know sh--.

No one said Camilo was a bad kid or player. The thread was about th woman with the knife.

Comment

After learning tonight that this blog has continued past one day I decided to read the blog in it's entirety. There is so much here I, Joy Brown, don't know where to begin. I knew about this thread after it was about three hours old, but I didn't care to reply to comments that have no validity and have no bearing on my families future. I do however want to say I love our team. I love that we are a family, have an amazing coach, amazing players, and amazing parents(friends)! My immediate family is very blessed to be a part of this team. I don't care if people talk about me, but what I don't understand is either players or parents (because you don't identify yourself) talking about players who are 15 years old, regardless of their past. If you are a fellow player then stay focused on your own game and if it is adults then focus on inner character and a better use of your time than this blog.
                      Thank you to those who tried to say things to defend me, just another reason I am glad my son plays for the team.
                      I am excited about the teams future, as ALL the players grow and play better each game. Win or lose we get together, laugh and eat(traditional Mexican tacos or pizza of course) which you don't find at every club. It is true there will always be haters and liars but they need no reply. I want all our players and parents to stay focused on our goal to be the best team/club around and shut out the noise of those who try to say otherwise.

If you read this KUFC, I love you guys, the good, the bad, and expecially the soccer playing!!

..until you stab them in the back too.

Comment

Camilo hasn't been asked to play because his REAL father screwed that up. He is the ONLY good player on that team. Win ONE game w/o him and prove me wrong. Until then you can't say that is a good TEAM.

Don't be delusional. The fact is:

He is a great player and carries that team enough to make them a fairly competitive team but the majority (not all) of the tournaments that your team plays in are in the division 2 bracket.

(ex. Disney, FCA tournaments)

You always claim to be a good team but anytime you have to face a real team as soon as you lose you say that the other team beat your "girls".

You can't have it both ways.

What happened in Region Cup after Camilo left town? You all choked and failed to advance. Proof that team is nothing w/o him.

Comment

LMFAO I swear you guys believe everything a post says like you were actually there.. Smh it's sad when the world comes to this.. They're not hypocrites, you're just mad because either your team lost to them or your team are about to face them soon, so unfortunately who ever started this post in the first place is obviously scared that you WILL lose to Kissimmee United, and last time I checked Latin's were always on top of Americans in soccer, don't be mad if your kid can't do anything against my nigglet Camilo or the rest of the squad~ That's why you see so many replies from our team, because you mess with one, you mess with the rest of the family.
                          -The Bangali Cech :*
                          If the last time you checked, the Latins were always on top of Americans in soccer, the last time you checked must have been in the 1980's. Many, many more Latin countries than the one US country with a lot longer history. It must feel bad to have the US beat you regularly in international play.

I personally have lived in a South American country and traveled to many Central and South American countries. I love the Hispanic people and cultures, but you are no longer always on top of the Americans in soccer.

Comment

If the last time you checked, the Latins were always on top of Americans in soccer, the last time you checked must have been in the 1980's. Many, many more Latin countries than the one US country with a lot longer history. It must feel bad to have the US beat you regularly in international play.

I personally have lived in a South American country and traveled to many Central and South American countries. I love the Hispanic people and cultures, but you are no longer always on top of the Americans in soccer.
                            save it. your talking to a high school kid.

Comment

This is a LIE. His REAL father contacted several parents in the club and was told he needed to go through Hernan. This was already discussed. You don't know sh--.

No one said Camilo was a bad kid or player. The thread was about th woman with the knife.
                              Then why did y'all start talking about him if the thread is not about him. Started saying he is a bad kid so you dumb

Comment

Camilo hasn't been asked to play because his REAL father screwed that up. He is the ONLY good player on that team. Win ONE game w/o him and prove me wrong. Until then you can't say that is a good TEAM.

Don't be delusional. The fact is:

He is a great player and carries that team enough to make them a fairly competitive team but the majority (not all) of the tournaments that your team plays in are in the division 2 bracket.

(ex. Disney, FCA tournaments)

You always claim to be a good team but anytime you have to face a real team as soon as you lose you say that the other team beat your "girls".

You can't have it both ways.

What happened in Region Cup after Camilo left town? You all choked and failed to advance. Proof that team is nothing w/o him.
                                Don't talk about my dad. And prove that your team is good at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X