Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Space Coast are incredible. They have an easy draw to the state finals.
    They tie too many games and any team can win the SC. Boca and RM have to play each other, that will be a good one to watch.

Comment

They tie too many games and any team can win the SC. Boca and RM have to play each other, that will be a good one to watch.
      They will control every game.

Comment

Biggest upsets in sweet 16 to be?

Comment

Winner of Plantation vs Gulf Coast plays the winner of Boca vs Ream Madrid. Who do you think wins both games and then who wins the game in the round of 8. Predictions?

Comment

Winner of Plantation vs Gulf Coast plays the winner of Boca vs Ream Madrid. Who do you think wins both games and then who wins the game in the round of 8. Predictions?
            Plantation should win over Gulf Coast. Boca will win over RM. Madrid lacks scoring punch and is suspect at defense in my view.

Boca will win over Plantation since they are more disciplined and well coached. Plantation has a long history of under achieving and falling apart in big games….see Brandon v. Plantation in sc 2013.

Comment

Plantation should win over Gulf Coast. Boca will win over RM. Madrid lacks scoring punch and is suspect at defense in my view.

Boca will win over Plantation since they are more disciplined and well coached. Plantation has a long history of under achieving and falling apart in big games….see Brandon v. Plantation in sc 2013.
              I think this year belongs to Real Madrid, and as much as Texans look good, Plantation really wants it! After that, it will be about who is left standing, and the calm to see them through!

Comment

Nobody else has plantation beating gulf coast and boca/rm?

Comment

Biggest upsets in sweet 16 to be?

I think a big upset will be Weston over Wellington. Not because Weston is great, they are far from that... but because Wellington does not impress me at all.

Any other upset alerts?

Comment

I think a big upset will be Weston over Wellington. Not because Weston is great, they are far from that... but because Wellington does not impress me at all.

Any other upset alerts?
                    Houston dynamo over coral gables?

Comment

Any other upset alerts?
                      I think this age has a huge talent pool, and all the teams that made it to sweet 16 worked hard to be here! Some teams are more favored than others, but you don't have to be an insulting A-hole about it!

Comment

I think this age has a huge talent pool, and all the teams that made it to sweet 16 worked hard to be here! Some teams are more favored than others, but you don't have to be an insulting A-hole about it!
                        I don't think the person posting meant to insult Wellington. It is true that Wellington has struggled lately as seen in Got Soccer game results. They got blown out at Weston Tournament.

Weston Pre-Academy doesn't play pretty but they are a determined rough team that was able to go toe to toe with Brandon and somehow win. That game was a rugby match which had so many fouls. The center ref let the kids play. Any team playing Weston won't be able to walk the next day because they will beat you up.

Comment

Houston dynamo over coral gables?
                          I don't think that would be an upset. Dynamo pretty much dominated Coral Gables the last time they played.

Comment

I don't think the person posting meant to insult Wellington. It is true that Wellington has struggled lately as seen in Got Soccer game results. They got blown out at Weston Tournament.

Weston Pre-Academy doesn't play pretty but they are a determined rough team that was able to go toe to toe with Brandon and somehow win. That game was a rugby match which had so many fouls. The center ref let the kids play. Any team playing Weston won't be able to walk the next day because they will beat you up.
                            Hopefully FYSA will assign the better refs as the stakes get higher? No need for planet of the apes soccer! Wellington has had a tough year, but maybe rebounding?

Comment

Anyone watch Texans play? If so how did they look?

Comment

Anyone watch Texans play? If so how did they look?
                                Solid passing team with strong midfield. Attack with 3-5 players, and defend with strong unity as well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X