Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even so, I'm glad you brought up ECNL. everyone should focus on the embarrassing history of OCYS ECNL.

Which your girls were half the history. Go back to dominating CDL. No team can touch you guys!!!

Comment

P-ss off, troll. enjoy your time at Corporate Soccer.
      Funny little FKKer. Can't handle the facts so resort to name calling. FYI - that won't work at State Cup. You actually have to win to advance. Good luck your crazy Fkkers.

Comment

Interesting how you talk so tough but your daughter still highlights her ECNL play on her resume. In fact, all the FKK commits have ECNL creds on their bio. If it was so bad, why not delete it?

I will tell you why. Because regardless of what you think of OCYS, you want the ECNL tag. She needed that ECNL tag. Those college scouts look for it and it draws their attention. Get over it dad. Move on.

She earned the dream sheet all on her own. HM did not do it. OC did not do it. All the hours of dedication and hard work did it. Nobody can take that from her. ECNL just helped her get noticed. Just like HM's rolodex. You had the best of both worlds. Now thank your lucky stars because the girls behind her won't have it. Consider your girl lucky and be thankful. Keep talking sh** about OC and you will be eating that sh** in two-years when OC has twice the commits of FKK.
        If you only knew... But you don't. Your empty taunts have nothing to do with the truth. You, are nothing but a water-carrier for your English masters. If you had any confidence in your claims, you wouldn't need to keep talking endless crap.

And for the record- my athlete wasn't lucky, never played for OCYS, and has nothing on her bio about ECNL. For her and the others, they didn't need a pink patch- which is nothing but a crutch for brainwashed daddies like you who need the constant reinforcement from poser clowns who laugh at your gullibility.

Good luck with the "exposure", Mate.

Comment

If you only knew... But you don't. Your empty taunts have nothing to do with the truth. You, are nothing but a water-carrier for your English masters. If you had any confidence in your claims, you wouldn't need to keep talking endless crap.

And for the record- my athlete wasn't lucky, never played for OCYS, and has nothing on her bio about ECNL. For her and the others, they didn't need a pink patch- which is nothing but a crutch for brainwashed daddies like you who need the constant reinforcement from poser clowns who laugh at your gullibility.

Good luck with the "exposure", Mate.
          Talk about crap. Let's follow the discussion, shall we?
          First you post, "Yes, I really believe it. Because I lived through the whole ridiculous and unnecessary mess. And you can call me "blind and dumb' if you like, but I guess that would make me the blind and dumb parent of a Division 1 soccer player who made it despite OCYS' ECNL, not because of it."

Then when people call out your bragging you write,"And for the record- my athlete wasn't lucky, never played for OCYS, and has nothing on her bio about ECNL. For her and the others, they didn't need a pink patch"

So what is it dad? Did you live through the whole ridiculous mess or did she never play ECNL?

Just like FKK club finances, FKK FYSA affiliation, and FKK boasts of soccer domination, you are all twisted up and contradicting yourself. Poor little FKKer. Your kid probably is not even playing on FKK and has no NLI. You are just a sad little troll who likes to stir up the threads.

Comment

First you post, "Yes, I really believe it. Because I lived through the whole ridiculous and unnecessary mess. And you can call me "blind and dumb' if you like, but I guess that would make me the blind and dumb parent of a Division 1 soccer player who made it despite OCYS' ECNL, not because of it."

Then when people call out your bragging you write,"And for the record- my athlete wasn't lucky, never played for OCYS, and has nothing on her bio about ECNL. For her and the others, they didn't need a pink patch"

So what is it dad? Did you live through the whole ridiculous mess or did she never play ECNL?

Just like FKK club finances, FKK FYSA affiliation, and FKK boasts of soccer domination, you are all twisted up and contradicting yourself. Poor little FKKer. Your kid probably is not even playing on FKK and has no NLI. You are just a sad little troll who likes to stir up the threads.
            Different posters, idiot.

Comment

Such anger. Such emotion. Do you get points from the English for this? Do they pat you on the head?

Comment

Different posters, idiot.
                No there not!

Comment

No there not!
                  "Their" idiot.

Comment

What is the big deal about playing in the DA or ECNL? I got a D1 college scholarship and played semi-professionally after college and I wasn't in a DA program.

I don't really get the big fuss over all of this stuff. If your in one of these program great, but if your not it isn't the end of the world or that big of a deal either.

Comment

"Their" idiot.
                      How about "they're"? As in " No they are not". Idiot.

Comment

How about "they're"? As in " No they are not". Idiot.
                        How about "OCYS: they're idiots over there with their heads up Phil's backside, and they're being led to believe their kids futures are guaranteed there by their constant BS propaganda. But they're idiots"...

Does that work?

Comment

How about "OCYS: they're idiots over there with their heads up Phil's backside, and they're being led to believe their kids futures are guaranteed there by their constant BS propaganda. But they're idiots"...

Does that work?
                          Why all the hate? OC kids and parents are doing what they think is best for them. You should do the same.

Comment

Why all the hate? OC kids and parents are doing what they think is best for them. You should do the same.
                            We did. But OCYS tried to prevent our kids from playing this year. The Directorship sent lawyers after us and The Gypsy tried to keep us from forming our club or getting fields. You falsely accused us of poaching and tried to get people suspended.

So we don't like you.

Comment

We did. But OCYS tried to prevent our kids from playing this year. The Directorship sent lawyers after us and The Gypsy tried to keep us from forming our club or getting fields. You falsely accused us of poaching and tried to get people suspended.

So we don't like you.
                              Pot meet kettle! There is little difference between JA and GB, or HM and PR. I'm not sure why you don't like me. I don't dislike you or FKk. Living with this animosity is not good for you. Good luck to you and your kid(s).

Comment

Pot meet kettle! There is little difference between JA and GB, or HM and PR. I'm not sure why you don't like me. I don't dislike you or FKk. Living with this animosity is not good for you. Good luck to you and your kid(s).
                                I don't think he dislikes you, he just doesn't like your club. Your club did take the low road this year. By doing so, this feud will not die anytime soon. Just something we parents can't control but will have to deal with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X