Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not OP, but there were 2 girls allowed to play for other clubs. One at Chargers one at TBU. They are both still with ECNL team. Not sure how that works but that's all I know. Don't know about who has showed to ID Camp either.
    Probably for State Cup. I think that should never be a problem for ECNL girls to play for a WFF SC or their original club. Even with ECNL Showcase to go to. That is just a loss of them if they miss it or a loss for the SC team if they don't take them on the team if they miss one weekend.

Comment

Probably for State Cup. I think that should never be a problem for ECNL girls to play for a WFF SC or their original club. Even with ECNL Showcase to go to. That is just a loss of them if they miss it or a loss for the SC team if they don't take them on the team if they miss one weekend.
      Just remember to bring tape to cover the Patch. FYSA no likey

Comment

If the Lakeland girl is #99 from their U13 team, she would be a great addition to next seasons U14 ECNL team (if selected at tryouts of course). She tried out last year for the current NPL team, but for one reason or another decided to play back at Lakeland.
        Because the current team she plays on is ranked 23rd and the Brandon team was 29th. ECNL might be the future but at this age why spend all the time(on a bus) and money. She is a great player and easily stands out and if she does not come on this year she will still stand out next year and probably the next year as well.

Comment

Because the current team she plays on is ranked 23rd and the Brandon team was 29th. ECNL might be the future but at this age why spend all the time(on a bus) and money. She is a great player and easily stands out and if she does not come on this year she will still stand out next year and probably the next year as well.
          Why do teams spend that same money or more on R3PL League, CASL, Disney, PDA, Jefferson Cup? I mean why go to CASL when you can go to the Bazooka shoot out? You dont have to answer, I am being rhetorical

Comment

Well maybe money is or isn't a option. For some parents the extra $500-$1000 is a drop in the bucket. If she doesn't join U14 ECNL this year does she risk falling behind in the up coming years and not making the team. The training you get and the competition is far superior to what she will see in the future.

Comment

Two separate players. Lakeland girl was center forward very quick, good scorer. Defender was left back good soccer sense and fast, not sure from where.
              Yes I seen these two, easily stood out, speed kills!

Comment

I wouldn't rely heavily on gotsoccer rankings. Here is a fact, Lakeland got eliminated from State Cup and this team advanced. The teammates on the upcoming ECNL will give her the support and options her current teammates cannot. Watch her play long enough and you can see the double team from the moment the whistle blows. She still manages to take shots and score.

Why ECNL? I believe the game will become easier for her once she cannot be double teamed for 70 minutes because another great player or two is left unmarked that can also take a shot and score. On the ECNL team, her teammates will make her better and vice versa.

Comment

WFF loves to pass the Koolaid

All the parents on here that want to know how this club handles good players should talk to the players that believed them last year! See what they have to say about their great experience and the 20-25 players on their rosters. If you look at college player rosters there are lots of players that didn't play ECNL. I would like to see how many WFF ECNL players got college scholarships and we would like the actual names no initials. Also, just because you are on an ECNL team doesn't always mean you are the best. What are the records for the WFF teams in the ECNL?

Comment

All the parents on here that want to know how this club handles good players should talk to the players that believed them last year! See what they have to say about their great experience and the 20-25 players on their rosters. If you look at college player rosters there are lots of players that didn't play ECNL. I would like to see how many WFF ECNL players got college scholarships and we would like the actual names no initials. Also, just because you are on an ECNL team doesn't always mean you are the best. What are the records for the WFF teams in the ECNL?
                    Why didn't we think of that? None of the ECNL girls got scholarships? Why didn't anyone else ask that question? HEY KOOL AID!!!! Pfft dumbass.

Comment

Click "by club" and scroll down to VSI WFF

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...put=html&gid=0

Comment

Hillarious! My daughter is having a ton of fun. She gets to play 95% of the game. No issues here.

Comment

Hillarious! My daughter is having a ton of fun. She gets to play 95% of the game. No issues here.
                          and how is that working out for the team? hahaha

Comment

Well, of course the questions still don't get answered. But at least the NCAA spreadsheet shows that 1 of the players played ECNL. Of course that was Jessie Scarpa who only played 1 year (if even that) at WFF. So you think in that one year your club developed her into the player that is going to UNC? College coaches were looking at her long before she got to WFF. So please show with proof that more than Jessie got a college scholarship while playing ECNL. Jessie didn't get her scholarship from playing ECNL. Also, where is the stats for WFF teams playing in the ECNL? Hmmmmmmm.....keep drinking the KOOL AID!

Comment

Well, of course the questions still don't get answered. But at least the NCAA spreadsheet shows that 1 of the players played ECNL. Of course that was Jessie Scarpa who only played 1 year (if even that) at WFF. So you think in that one year your club developed her into the player that is going to UNC? College coaches were looking at her long before she got to WFF. So please show with proof that more than Jessie got a college scholarship while playing ECNL. Jessie didn't get her scholarship from playing ECNL. Also, where is the stats for WFF teams playing in the ECNL? Hmmmmmmm.....keep drinking the KOOL AID!
                              On that spreadsheet is the names of 26 girls that received scholarships. ALL but 8 of them played ECNL. I think its wrong to put names and discuss others on a blog unless its linked. JS played ECNL for a reason. Why do you think? Did you ask her? Could it be that her college coach to be at the time recommended it to be more prepared for her college play? I honestly dont know what her reasoning was. On that spreadsheet are the 26 girls names in the 2014 class all but 8 played ECNL. As for the U17s and the 2015 class the ones on that list all play ECNL currently.

Comment

Using her name is dumb. A few of players had colleges looking at them, but getting prep for college they played ECNL. The key is how many in their second season with ECNL are playing at a college and how many went from a small college looking at them to a big university.

Here is the WFF club page from ECNL website. You can match up the names. 7 or 8 were NPL players going to smaller colleges.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague..../49619671.html

The other thing you need to look at is how many are not Palm Harbor or Brandon kids. Kids are coming from all over as it should be and WFF are taking them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X