This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Creeks are so jealous of PV. A small club with only one team an age group that has the best coaching and knows how to win year after year. Creeks who has 4 teams an age group and your players never get better. Everyone always bashes the best.
    Creeks Krush is developing 4 times as many competitive teams and 15 times more recreation players. PV success girls teams are really few and far between, boys none so stop the brag. The state champion teams just repeat a few years in a row, yeh the old group with Morgan Bryan that left PV, the teams always leave. Ride those success teams. PV close to merging with Creeks last year but Tyrant TC was not outed and Creeks could not take his baggage. PVSC had unethical leadership, budget trouble, and all for the glory of winning. All that the clubs do respect each other and many did want Creeks and PV to partner. south PV/Nocatee kids tend to play at Davis and the two clubs 10 minutes apart could share field space in St. Johns. (residents of north PV tend to travel to JFC in Duval)

Comment

If you are so proud of your daughters team, go talk about it on their thread. Notice it says this one is Creeks, your kid plays at JFC Storm. There is thread for them, try finding it and leave the rest of us alone, without listening to rant about how great yor daughter team is.
      Oh...so you all can talk about other clubs on your thread but then you get upset when we speak up in defense of our club? I was just following along and adding my input where it fit in with your conversation. That's what this site is about dumb a@@.

Comment

Oh...so you all can talk about other clubs on your thread but then you get upset when we speak up in defense of our club? I was just following along and adding my input where it fit in with your conversation. That's what this site is about dumb a@@.
        Recreation parents are too novice and people don't chose to read TS but word of mouth does pass around PV. We live in Nocatee and Creeks has the highest reputation. The shear recreation numbers allow for my children to get quality intra club recreational games. I can't go wrong living between Creeks and JFC because my child will have good choices for competitive soccer.

Comment

Recreation parents are too novice and people don't chose to read TS but word of mouth does pass around PV. We live in Nocatee and Creeks has the highest reputation. The shear recreation numbers allow for my children to get quality intra club recreational games. I can't go wrong living between Creeks and JFC because my child will have good choices for competitive soccer.
          You said "Creeks" "highest reputation", "quality", "recreational", "good" and "competitive" in three sentences. Way to write the next promo piece.

Comment

I know this is the same people that keep posting but your guys are saying just isn't true. It's quite obvious too that you were on one of the PV teams last year. My kid is one that came from one of the other clubs in town years ago and she developed and learned the game at PV. She is a much better player now because of the move. The kids on this team that came from Clay, Creeks and JYS and now JFC would tell you the same. We merged in order to be as competitive as we could be at the National Level instead of continuing to delude the talent like is being done at all the other age groups because of politics. The team is registered under Ponte Vedra and to my knowledge has to be so again next year because we qualified for National League again under Ponte Vedra. We train at both facilities and will continue to do so. You can spin however you want, but this was done to help the kids be train against the best players in town, fight for playing time and play against the best teams in the country while being exposed to a large number of college coaches. If it's not for you that's great, but stop trying to speak on a culture that you have no idea about.
            A success tale for your miraculous Mia and the merged National U14 team. Now look outside of your mirror and you will see half of the Clay U13 success team was once at PV. Half of U14 and girls at PV travel from Creeks area. PV past performing teams were able to attract players but players are leaving to go to larger clubs. Could PV of the past have become a TopHat with the right leadership and marketing- maybe. As PV and JFC girls teams are now merging, do boys as well.

Comment

ECNL in Jacksonville

PDA, Creeks and FKK have formed a partnership that puts them in the forefront for ECNL!

Comment

PDA, Creeks and FKK have formed a partnership that puts them in the forefront for ECNL!
                Will south Florida always be excluded from ecnl simply because of geographic location?

Comment

Most likely

Comment

I thought someng was going on. Where did you hear this? How could ECNL say no to his powerhouse partnership?

Comment

Will south Florida always be excluded from ecnl simply because of geographic location?
                      No, it won't I don't believe

Comment

If this coalition works and is awarded ECNL where do they then practice? Even if at Palm Coast that might still be too difficult for some families to drive to from Orlando making OCYS a more viable option if top teams split up. OCYS might actually like this arrangement.

Comment

It amazes me how Florida parents not involved with ECNL think. The ECNL doesn't look for "powerhouse" teams. It's geography. If it was all powerhouse teams, Atlanta Fire or GSA would've been passed up for TopHat. Please stop making fools out of yourself. ECNL will place a club where it thinks geographically it makes sense to attract talent from all directions. The problem with stupid Florida parents and coaches is pride gets in the way and they don't go to the destination. They would rather stay at their club and bash ECNL while quietly praying for it to come to them. You people are hillarious.

Comment

It amazes me how Florida parents not involved with ECNL think. The ECNL doesn't look for "powerhouse" teams. It's geography. If it was all powerhouse teams, Atlanta Fire or GSA would've been passed up for TopHat. Please stop making fools out of yourself. ECNL will place a club where it thinks geographically it makes sense to attract talent from all directions. The problem with stupid Florida parents and coaches is pride gets in the way and they don't go to the destination. They would rather stay at their club and bash ECNL while quietly praying for it to come to them. You people are hillarious.
                            Signed,
                            Idiot Georgia Parent

Comment

Florida Soccer = Middle east of soccer

Clueless parents. Try supporting the current clubs that have ECNL instead of bashing them while quietly sending your 1 million letters to ECNL begging for the league to pick your club.
                              One face = "ECNL sucks, not important, my Suzie will get a scholarship because (insert name) knows coaches". Second face = "Dear ECNL Commish, We believe in the ECNL and how it is changing the landscape in the girls soccer arena. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss future plans for our club and how it can adapt to fit the "mold" of the ECNL. Thank you for what you are doing, we are big fans".

TYPICAL FLORIDA PARENT AND CLUB!

Comment

Florida Soccer = Middle east of soccer

Clueless parents. Try supporting the current clubs that have ECNL instead of bashing them while quietly sending your 1 million letters to ECNL begging for the league to pick your club.
                                One face = "ECNL sucks, not important, my Suzie will get a scholarship because (insert name) knows coaches". Second face = "Dear ECNL Commish, We believe in the ECNL and how it is changing the landscape in the girls soccer arena. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss future plans for our club and how it can adapt to fit the "mold" of the ECNL. Thank you for what you are doing, we are big fans".

TYPICAL FLORIDA PARENT AND CLUB!
                                Can't be any worse then the Two English Run so called Professional Clubs of VSI and Orlando City running ECNL.

Comment

Working...
                                X