Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are the scores and got soccer points from Select tournament going up

When are the scores and got soccer points from Select tournament going up online - real games should be scores

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are the scores and got soccer points from Select tournament going up online - real games should be scores
    Ha, I'm a bit slow on this Monday morning. I thought you were serious there for a minute.

Comment

Ha, I'm a bit slow on this Monday morning. I thought you were serious there for a minute.
      Poster is correct - what is wrong with posting scores

Comment

If your posting scores for a U10 team you are pathetic and should get a life

Comment

Poster is correct - what is wrong with posting scores
          it was the Got Soccer points that told me this was sarcasm.

Comment

I'm not sure what is sillier - caring about the scores or the fact that not posting them is somehow a part of "covid prevention."

Comment

I'm not sure what is sillier - caring about the scores or the fact that not posting them is somehow a part of "covid prevention."
              yes i do not understand why posting scores is anything to do with Covid - just a way to see how the games went - maybe not tracked but Bolts recent friendly tournament did get the got soccer points at least - rankings are important to our club, our kids pay 3000k, want to know that they are top 10

Comment

yes i do not understand why posting scores is anything to do with Covid - just a way to see how the games went - maybe not tracked but Bolts recent friendly tournament did get the got soccer points at least - rankings are important to our club, our kids pay 3000k, want to know that they are top 10
                This has to be sarcasm, right? No one really buys into got soccer rankings, do they?

Comment

Ignore, its just #obsessedwithselect guy chiming in. Hes very sour over something, butt hurt

Comment

Got soccer points are as good an indicator that the team does win alot of tournaments,it’s up to the interested individual to research as to which tournaments the team has won.So if they are tops in gotsoccer ranking pretty sure they are a winning team.

Comment

Got soccer points are as good an indicator that the team does win alot of tournaments,it’s up to the interested individual to research as to which tournaments the team has won.So if they are tops in gotsoccer ranking pretty sure they are a winning team.
                      Lot of coaches judged on these rankings - very important to people who know about youth soccer

Comment

Lot of coaches judged on these rankings - very important to people who know about youth soccer
                        Interesting. How are coaches judged in the leagues that don’t use Got Soccer for scheduling? Those MLS Academy and ECNL coaches are going to lose jobs because their teams don’t collect points? I guess those clubs and coaches don’t “know about youth soccer”.

Comment

Select DID NOT have field Marshall’s collect scores during the event,

The referees however did report the scores on the referee site,

The Bolts event did, collect scores and wrote them in books right at the field,

The COVID guidelines do allow keeping Score, but Select pitched the event as no scores were being kept.

All the games on GotSoccer were marked as NA/NA, so it would be a major under-taking to check with coaches and the referee people to get the 300 games recorded in GotSoccer after the fact, I would assume they are not going to do it.

Comment

Select DID NOT have field Marshall’s collect scores during the event,

The referees however did report the scores on the referee site,

The Bolts event did, collect scores and wrote them in books right at the field,

The COVID guidelines do allow keeping Score, but Select pitched the event as no scores were being kept.

All the games on GotSoccer were marked as NA/NA, so it would be a major under-taking to check with coaches and the referee people to get the 300 games recorded in GotSoccer after the fact, I would assume they are not going to do it.
                            That is not acceptable - needs to be done

Comment

That is not acceptable - needs to be done
                              Please explain why this matters to you? Got Soccer rankings mean absolutely nothing. Seriously. Get over yourself. You can tell your extended family that your kid’s team is ranked #1 in the country—they won’t know the difference and they don’t actually care.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X