• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting today revisiting status of all sports in broward

Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      High school soccer for public schools in broward county got put on hold til January

Not club soccer
      Not private school high school soccer

Yeah I know , idiotic

Fair?
      Because it's a county decision. Unless the county health commissioner forbade private school also (which might not stand legally) they can play. It would take the state to shut them down. Depends on who has the say over them which seems unclear.

Comment

Shawn Cerra email cserra@coralsprings.org

County commissioner (elected position)

Email and ask what’s the logic behind no public school sports while private and club can go on like it was 2019

Comment

Shawn Cerra email cserra@coralsprings.org

County commissioner (elected position)

Email and ask what’s the logic behind no public school sports while private and club can go on like it was 2019
          im sure they couldnt care less

Comment

It’s complete nonsense , unfortunately nothing will change , just be happy that they are allowing winter sports for public schools at all

If they stopped private school sports than there would be an uproar, but they don’t go there , knowing they would get sued etc, welcome to the new class system segregation

Comment

It’s complete nonsense , unfortunately nothing will change , just be happy that they are allowing winter sports for public schools at all

If they stopped private school sports than there would be an uproar, but they don’t go there , knowing they would get sued etc, welcome to the new class system segregation

Very true. I am a huge trump supporter but when he closed this country down he lost the elections. Thg e democrats had him hook ,line and sinker. The absolute worst thing was when we closed shop. The liberals acquired all power then .they dont want anything open..they want to destroy this economy.if you think onw second the Democrats care about covid 19 you are sadly mistaken. We are so lucky to have desantis . Imagine living in New York right now . And you notice these liberals are all for close ups until it infringes on there good times .they are such hypocrites

Comment

Fall sports got screewed big time - football had half the games and no state championship- chill out

Comment

Very true. I am a huge trump supporter but when he closed this country down he lost the elections. Thg e democrats had him hook ,line and sinker. The absolute worst thing was when we closed shop. The liberals acquired all power then .they dont want anything open..they want to destroy this economy.if you think onw second the Democrats care about covid 19 you are sadly mistaken. We are so lucky to have desantis . Imagine living in New York right now . And you notice these liberals are all for close ups until it infringes on there good times .they are such hypocrites
                  NY has a lower case rate per 100K than FL (20 vs 38 here). Cases there up 22% (off a lower base) vs up 31% in FL. Deaths per 100K .39 in FL, .19 in NY

Comment

NY has a lower case rate per 100K than FL (20 vs 38 here). Cases there up 22% (off a lower base) vs up 31% in FL. Deaths per 100K .39 in FL, .19 in NY
                    Less than 1% here there

Smh

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun...outputType=amp

Comment

40k dead and over 6k dead from cuomo leading elderly to there slaughter. You libs are good at flipping things .stop fu king testing it makes zero sense. I could go today get a covid test and be negative .I go to walmart tonight and contract it . How does testing work ? No we aren't closing florida and if you want that pack up n go. I will help u

Comment

Less than 1% here there

Smh
                          I call them covid hugger.. soon as biden gets in this will all stop. No president wants to be blamed for a bad econemy . If Biden closes he will be a 1 term president like trump.

Comment

Nobody wants closures ..its getting to the point people ar going to get hurt trying to keep people from working..I am ready for war .

Comment

Email broward county commissioners and demand equal treatment for all Hs sports

If public can’t play in December than private shouldn’t either

The virus is everyone , no?

https://www.broward.org/Commission/Pages/default.aspx
                              Why? I pay pretty bucks for my kid to be in a private school. This is not a communist country, you can’t demand private school to follow public school rules. That is what we pay for

Comment

Why? I pay pretty bucks for my kid to be in a private school. This is not a communist country, you can’t demand private school to follow public school rules. That is what we pay for
                                I heard some private school soccer in broward is being paused til January

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X