• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 girls are all done except for D3

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      2022 girls are all done except for D3
      Don't be absurd. 2021s yes, 22s not at all just the top players/spots.

Comment

21s are done some 22s committed before changes to rules as sophomores .Top picks are being recruited fast .

Comment

When will my daughter a 2022 hear back from these coaches .I send them game videos and emails and do not get any reply’s .

Comment

2022 boys keep committing
            Not many... there won’t be many either

Comment

When will my daughter a 2022 hear back from these coaches .I send them game videos and emails and do not get any reply’s .
              If you are sending them instead of your daughter, they won’t (and shouldn’t) reply. You aren’t applying to college. Your daughter is. As a college coach, I can promise you that getting emails from parents is a massive turn off and might kill your daughter’s chances.

Comment

Well we ,she sends them.

Comment

The speed girls play at is like soccer in waste deep water.
                  Playing in waste of any depth is disgusting.

Comment

21s are done some 22s committed before changes to rules as sophomores .Top picks are being recruited fast .
                    My D's 2022 team had 2 committed before rules changed. My D committed in mid-September and 8 more have committed since, 3-4 more are currently weighing offers. Things do seem to be moving along pretty quickly, even with dead period extensions.

Comment

Are they committing with only virtual visits to the schools or are they traveling to visit?

Comment

My D's 2022 team had 2 committed before rules changed. My D committed in mid-September and 8 more have committed since, 3-4 more are currently weighing offers. Things do seem to be moving along pretty quickly, even with dead period extensions.
                        Agreed, there’s nothing dead about the dead period for strong players.

Comment

Agreed, there’s nothing dead about the dead period for strong players.
                          How are they seeing the schools? Is this all done virtually or are they visiting?

Comment

How are they seeing the schools? Is this all done virtually or are they visiting?
                            Both, but you can’t meet with anyone while on campus.

Comment

Every school now has virtual tours. Granted, they all look great on line but it's a place to start. Many also have online question and answer sessions with admissions people, professors, current students. If you live close enough you normally can go walk around a school outside. Not the same as visiting when a school is in full session but better than just virtual - you can better check out the surrounding area too. Some gorgeous schools are in crap neighborhoods

Comment

Top 22s were already on some coach radars so that helped them. The rest that normally would have been watched this past spring and summer going into junior year are the ones struggling. It seems like most NE teams aren't going to FL so that doesn't help either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X