X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so quiet?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what would you know about slavery, pretty sure 100% Cracker, and not the salty kind either.
    not as much as you. my free will and free thinking has not been indoctrinated by the liberal controlled mass media like yours has, the sad thing about this is that you don't even know it.

Comment

not as much as you. my free will and free thinking has not been indoctrinated by the liberal controlled mass media like yours has, the sad thing about this is that you don't even know it.
      I know you are, but what am I??? Nah Nah and boo-hoo, the irony is your feeble statement is spot-0n, but the other way around you smuck...I watch (and read) networks like, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, OANN, NEWSMAX, MSNBC, BBC etc...is the consensus is you are your mother’s little moron, but that’s not your fault...

Comment

You have been trolling for a while dick-breath, “liberal slave masters” is older and unique to you. So, now that the election is over, and your guy lost, calling for martial law, and not accepting Biden as the lawful President is Treasonous, and I for one hate traitors, more than anything.

Comment

Why so quiet?

You have been trolling for a while dick-breath, “liberal slave masters” is older and unique to you. So, now that the election is over, and your guy lost, calling for martial law, and not accepting Biden as the lawful President is Treasonous, and I for one hate traitors, more than anything.
          i see, FYI, you would have been fighting under the command of general cornwallice during the Revolutionary War. (or probably just the cook, i'm sure you are to much of a p-ssy to do anything else).

I would probably been a Patriot (also labeled a traitor by you)!!!! Catch me if you can snowflake!!!!!!!

Comment

i see, FYI, you would have been fighting under the command of general cornwallice during the Revolutionary War. (or probably just the cook, i'm sure you are to much of a p-ssy to do anything else).

I would probably been a Patriot (also labeled a traitor by you)!!!! Catch me if you can snowflake!!!!!!!
            The only thing you caught was the clap.

Comment

Why so quiet?

The only thing you caught was the clap.
              if i did it was from your mom

Comment

Catching some one who is 70 pounds overweight is easy. Show up somewhere and I will prove it.

Comment

Why so quiet?

Catching some one who is 70 pounds overweight is easy. Show up somewhere and I will prove it.
                  oh are you one of those crossfit jerk offs? that is so cute. are you the best at exercise? lmao!

Comment

oh are you one of those crossfit jerk offs? that is so cute. are you the best at exercise? lmao!
                    It is cute for sure. That is exactly what your wife calls it cute and so VERY sexy. I also train in Krav Maga which you won't find cute once I catch your fat ass when you meet up with me unless you are more than 70 pounds overweight and if that is the case I will take a pass on kicking your asterisk.
                    Your wife says she would settle for me since I don't smell like corn chips and amonia.

Comment

Why so quiet?

It is cute for sure. That is exactly what your wife calls it cute and so VERY sexy. I also train in Krav Maga which you won't find cute once I catch your fat ass when you meet up with me unless you are more than 70 pounds overweight and if that is the case I will take a pass on kicking your asterisk.
                      Your wife says she would settle for me since I don't smell like corn chips and amonia.
                      krav maga!!! cute....you know why very very very few ufc fighters train krav maga?
                      krav maga is mostly effective against untrained tough guys, its not effective against skilled and trained real fighters....good luck snowflake.

Comment

No I play more soccer in a week than you have your entire life. And your wife finds my size medium shorts cute mr XL Carhart .
                        Lol
                        Harris 2024

Comment

Fifty years of liberal democratic policies have destroyed the concepts of personal responsibility, hard work, and merit. They have created tens of millions of takers who believe they are victims, that nothing is their fault or responsibility, and that they are entitled to other people's stuff. This will get worse until the takers destroy, or at least get much closer to destroying, our economy and society. Only when things get bad enough, and there is no more stuff to steal from others, will the masses wake up to reality.

Comment

Fifty years of liberal democratic policies have destroyed the concepts of personal responsibility, hard work, and merit. They have created tens of millions of takers who believe they are victims, that nothing is their fault or responsibility, and that they are entitled to other people's stuff. This will get worse until the takers destroy, or at least get much closer to destroying, our economy and society. Only when things get bad enough, and there is no more stuff to steal from others, will the masses wake up to reality.
                            Agreed!
                            AND
                            It’s the corporate bailouts and too big to fail mentality that makes people feel they are entitled to other people’s stuff.
                            Looks like the dems and Republicans are screwing all of the working class, royally.
                            Go America and it’s fake democracy

Comment

Agreed!
                              AND
                              It’s the corporate bailouts and too big to fail mentality that makes people feel they are entitled to other people’s stuff.
                              Looks like the dems and Republicans are screwing all of the working class, royally.
                              Go America and it’s fake democracy
                              I think we're up to $30B, maybe more in subsidies to US farmers because of Trump's China trade policies. Takers.

Comment

The Blue Wave has arrived.
                                Sorry snowflakes but your free ride is over.
                                Time to brain-up and learn about true patriotism and the US Constitution!
                                JoJo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X