Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea, cuz the only two clubs in existence are select and bayside. With bayside out, it’s select vs town teams. What a moron you are
    bolts and aztecs are all in

Comment

So we have Select, Bolts, Aztec, and Stars. not too shabby.
      Too bad no NEFC.

Comment

So we have Select, Bolts, Aztec, and Stars. not too shabby.
        Too bad no NEFC.
        This Select tournament, seems to be still happening?
        NEFC tournament is still happening too?

Comment

This Select tournament, seems to be still happening?
          NEFC tournament is still happening too?
          According to referee email today they are both still on

Comment

According to referee email today they are both still on
            So did the updated guidelines mean nothing?

Comment

Who know’s, I currently see it as select and NEFC need the money really bad and so do most of the facilities so they are willing to risk fines and shutdown at this point,

Which goes against the brainwashing Select said about not going to CFC or Seacoast Columbus Day weekend, they said they weren’t going due to COVID.

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about??? The updated guidelines didn't change an ability to run a tournament.....
                You just can't have out of state teams come to the tournament....

Do you have your own special set of guidelines you'd like people to follow?

Comment

I told you... new guidelines still allowed it given the one game per day statement.

Let's Play!

Comment

During the fall when there were posts of “I am calling governors office, these events need canceled and shut down!!”

Not seeing any of them now.... because Select are hosting an event! Actually hosting an event during a worse time than the fall events! LL and her hypocrisy!

Comment

During the fall when there were posts of “I am calling governors office, these events need canceled and shut down!!”

Not seeing any of them now.... because Select are hosting an event! Actually hosting an event during a worse time than the fall events! LL and her hypocrisy!
                      Play ball!

Comment

Who know’s, I currently see it as select and NEFC need the money really bad and so do most of the facilities so they are willing to risk fines and shutdown at this point,

Which goes against the brainwashing Select said about not going to CFC or Seacoast Columbus Day weekend, they said they weren’t going due to COVID.
                        I know talk about hypocrisy! to it's fullest. Back on Columbus Day Weekend the number of cases were far less than they are now. Like 1/2. Yet, select decides to skip the tournament they have been going to for many years but now they can host their own tournament when the numbers are back to being extremely high. That thinking seems totally a** backwards.

I think most know the real reason select skipped out on the Labor Day and CFC tournaments. It's called too much competition for them.

Comment

Why all the energy wasted trying to shut down soccer? All this negativity sucks. Let the kids play. Go get a hobby or volunteer to help those less fortunate.

Comment

Time for the herd immunity approval it’s now working in Sweden.
                            What we are doing is prolonging the inevitable eventually we will need to go w herd immunity.
                            Kids need a childhood.
                            Time to put the vulnerable population in a safe space, home, nursing homes wherever.

Comment

Time for the herd immunity approval it’s now working in Sweden.
                              What we are doing is prolonging the inevitable eventually we will need to go w herd immunity.
                              Kids need a childhood.
                              Time to put the vulnerable population in a safe space, home, nursing homes wherever.
                              Cases are surging in Sweden https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-herd-immunity

Comment

I remember earlier this year when LL claimed that soccer wasn’t important, one of her families were dealing with life threatening issues. She could not give a ****e. She cares about LL, her image and her standing. She has no idea that she is laughed at and hated, in equal measure. Her time is coming and I can’t wait to witness her demise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X