X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on the Select tournament

Any news on the Select tournament - what boys and girls teams have they got

It will be awful and the scores won’t be posted. What else do you need to know?

Comment

you really are a miserable Cu.nt aren't you haha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        you really are a miserable Cu.nt aren't you haha
        Heard bigger than NEFC

Comment

Tournaments are against the King's edict.

Comment

I wouldn’t pay a dime until the whistle blows on the first game of the weekend,

There are no obvious loopholes for events like this to happen in the 11/6 updated guidelines.

Comment

I wouldn’t pay a dime until the whistle blows on the first game of the weekend,

There are no obvious loopholes for events like this to happen in the 11/6 updated guidelines.
              Yea with the update idk how this event goes on

Comment

Plus the premiere club in the friendly, Bayside, cant even play anymore. Now its just a bunch of town teams. As many people have commented, its for select teams to get got soccer points. Thats the only purpose of this thingy thing.

Comment

FC Stars are playing in the Select tournament.

Comment

FC Stars are playing in the Select tournament.
                    Stars ECNL, ECNL-R or just plain old regional teams like South Shore stars?

Comment

I am not sure my child plays for FC Stars Worcester and is scheduled to play at Select.

Comment

To clarify my child is 2010 this is the regular NEP team. I don't know about the other teams or older teams. But with number rising I am not sure this will even happen.

Comment

To clarify my child is 2010 this is the regular NEP team. I don't know about the other teams or older teams. But with number rising I am not sure this will even happen.
                          Mine is on a Stars ECNL team and we haven't been told anything about the Select tourn. To be fair, we haven't really been told about any of the other tourn. either other than that we might do the Stars friendlies. I agree with the poster that it all feels pretty up in the air at this point.

Comment

Mine is on a Stars ECNL team and we haven't been told anything about the Select tourn. To be fair, we haven't really been told about any of the other tourn. either other than that we might do the Stars friendlies. I agree with the poster that it all feels pretty up in the air at this point.
                            I don’t know what the Stars do with tournament fees but if they are asking you to pay now I will hold off, there is more of a chance these don’t happen now then they do.

Comment

Plus the premiere club in the friendly, Bayside, cant even play anymore. Now its just a bunch of town teams. As many people have commented, its for select teams to get got soccer points. Thats the only purpose of this thingy thing.
                              Yea, cuz the only two clubs in existence are select and bayside. With bayside out, it’s select vs town teams. What a moron you are

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X