•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. FI has a lot of false info

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      LR got those buns spanked by SC when he found out.

Nothing against LR trying to further his kid, but don’t lie to others about the program you’re coaching in if you take your own kids elsewhere.
      If that is true then there are big problems there. Seeing how all these coaches just showed how willing they are to jump ship and take players with them, SC and LR going in different directions just means more uncertainty. Glad I moved my kid to MA and avoided all this.

Comment

PB doesn't care one bit about this, he has top teams of talented players that haven't all jumped ship to the ECNL. At some point kids grow up and are able to make their own decisions where they want to play, leave LR and his kid alone and end this stupid thread.
        Haven’t “all” jumped ship? Lol more ex Bayside players on Scorpions than any other club.
        Look at Scorpions 07 ECNL National team. Any Ex Bayside players there? Are they wrong for leaving PB? I doubt it.

Comment

Pb you’re crazy lol you and your fake Irish accent!

Comment

LR got those buns spanked by SC when he found out.

Nothing against LR trying to further his kid, but don’t lie to others about the program you’re coaching in if you take your own kids elsewhere.

Breaking News!!!

PB reached out to SC when he heard LR was leaving to Scorpions...

Comment

If that is true then there are big problems there. Seeing how all these coaches just showed how willing they are to jump ship and take players with them, SC and LR going in different directions just means more uncertainty. Glad I moved my kid to MA and avoided all this.
              Major problems. As well as coaches having to pay out of pocket for field rentals. I’m looking forward to next year and placing my kid elsewhere.

Comment

How do you know this? Nope no way PB reached out.
                Bayside would not take LR as a coach after what he did to Bayside and NEFC.
                Scorpions Taunton is barely anything. They have good new owners but the teams are start up.
                No thanks. Are parents really following LR from NEFC to Surf to Scorpions then where Bolts???
                So he follows his daughter, fine, but are parents following him as he follows his daughter?

Comment

Scorpions Taunton is barely anything. They have good new owners but the teams are start up.
                  No thanks. Are parents really following LR from NEFC to Surf to Scorpions then where Bolts???
                  So he follows his daughter, fine, but are parents following him as he follows his daughter?
                  You are way too concerned with another mans life.
                  Creep

Comment

What, did something happen with Bayside?

If the goal is truly for your kid to develop then I’d probably choose good coaching over good team, especially at younger ages and so long as you’re still with a group that you can grow with.

Comment

Haven’t “all” jumped ship? Lol more ex Bayside players on Scorpions than any other club.
                      Look at Scorpions 07 ECNL National team. Any Ex Bayside players there? Are they wrong for leaving PB? I doubt it.
                      They didn't leave because of PB. They left to be on ECNL National team. PB helped them develop to that level of player.

Comment

Breaking News!!!

PB reached out to SC when he heard LR was leaving to Scorpions...
                        Did he offer SC a job?

Comment

Did he offer SC a job?
                          What pull does PB have at Bayside?
                          Isn't CC the director?

Comment

What pull does PB have at Bayside?
                            Isn't CC the director?
                            Plenty.

Comment

Not surprised SC makes a big boo boo again. This is the same reasons why NEFC wanted him out the door.
                              Baysidefc just wants those 2008 and 2007s girls. They could care less about SC. That is how JM and PB roll.

Comment

Baysidefc just wants those 2008 and 2007s girls. They could care less about SC. That is how JM and PB roll.
                                Bayside 2007 girls already a really strong group. With 3-4 of those Surf girls they could be special and compete with some ECNL teams. PB a better coach than PM. Not a knock on PM but just a fact.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X