Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we are talking about Girls 2009 check out the talent on Liverpool SW 2009 girls! I wonder if they played Surf 2009 Girls.
    Neither of these teams play in the top division. Best 2009 girls team in RI is Bayside 2009 pre-DPL.

Comment

If we are talking about Girls 2009 check out the talent on Liverpool SW 2009 girls! I wonder if they played Surf 2009 Girls.
      When they do play it will be a battle for a distant second place behind Bayside 09 pre DPL team. Winner of top bracket at Seacoast Labor day and 1 0 finals loss to a very strong NEFC pre GA team.

Comment

So you all crack me up. If you know anything about soccer you cannot really judge these teams based on a tournament where there are way too many variables. Liverpool 09 team is playing Bayside 09A team this weekend. Stay tuned...

Comment

When they do play it will be a battle for a distant second place behind Bayside 09 pre DPL team. Winner of top bracket at Seacoast Labor day and 1 0 finals loss to a very strong NEFC pre GA team.

super cute label Pre DPL, Pre GA, of teams that are prepubescent. Get more $$ for those labels?
          Come back to fight over this age group in two years when it is actually interesting.

Comment

So you all crack me up. If you know anything about soccer you cannot really judge these teams based on a tournament where there are way too many variables. Liverpool 09 team is playing Bayside 09A team this weekend. Stay tuned...
            NEP? I don't see this game listed anywhere. Liverpool doesn't have a team in the top division with Bayside pre-DPL.

Comment

super cute label Pre DPL, Pre GA, of teams that are prepubescent. Get more $$ for those labels?
              Come back to fight over this age group in two years when it is actually interesting.
              The labels are only to identify the team as most clubs have more than one team per age group. The previously referenced nefc team is their top team at that age group. Nothing more nothing less. Just stating facts.

You are half right about u12 / small field means nothing. Wrong about the time frame. Check back in 4 years is more like it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X