Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see the BC Boobirds back.
    Duke vs BC tomorrow. I think Bike may score 1.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...sport-athletes

5th year for winter sports too.

Comment

Lets hope BC women can pull the upset over the Blue Devils this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Basketball coaches aren't going to like that

Comment

Basketball coaches aren't going to like that
            Agreed. They have only full schollys. But I think only kids that will be contributing 5th years will be back. Not sure they will need bench from seniors unless 6th man/woman and such on roster depth.

Comment

Good to see the BC Boobirds back.
              Duke vs BC tomorrow. I think Bike may score 1.
              Duke 1-0 BC in OT. Sounds like a closer game than it was. Duke had possession and plenty of opportunities, but AA had 7 or 8 saves.

Comment

17 corner kicks good thing Duke has no offense.

Comment

Duke 1-0 BC in OT. Sounds like a closer game than it was. Duke had possession and plenty of opportunities, but AA had 7 or 8 saves.
                  First half was horror show. If Duke forwards knew how to control the ball, they should have scored at least 2x in first half. How that girl did not just dribble around the BC goalie that was standing in no where land is beyond me. You don't kick and chase the ball, you control and dribble.

Duke will be lucky to get past 1st round in conf championship play. BC just defended. Hardly any shots taken.

Comment

Spin it however you all like, a loss is a loss. BC lost.

Comment

Duke has struggled to score in the last few matches I've seen. They were fortunate to leave Newton with the W.

Comment

Duke has struggled to score in the last few matches I've seen. They were fortunate to leave Newton with the W.
                        Struggled? Duke 4-1-2 after beating BC, VT, Clemson, and WF; tied UVA; and only lost 0-2 to UNC. BC is the one struggling. Lay odds UNC beats them by at least 4 goals.

Comment

I wonder how AF feels? She never ever had a season like this.

Comment

This team is awful they are probably overjoyed it was cut short due to covid.Only bright spot is the keeper.

Comment

I wonder how AF feels? She never ever had a season like this.
                              Looking back, it’s a head scratcher they let go of the previous coach. She had laid the groundwork for a pretty good run.

Comment

17 corner kicks good thing Duke has no offense.
                                Duke are pretty bad for a team that supposedly has had 9 top 10 recruiting classes in a row. Cannot convert pressure into goals. In a way, they are worse than BC given the level of talent they are "supposed" to have

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X