2020 EMass High School Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya that’s it private schools are weak ,full of weak players in an even weaker league.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ya that’s it private schools are weak ,full of weak players in an even weaker league.

Right, Bishop Feehan, St. John’s, Central Catholic, and Xaverian a full of weak players.

Comment

I Agree wholeheartedly .

Comment

I Agree wholeheartedly .
          2020 is shaping up to be a great season for the MIAA. Looking forward to games.

Comment

Right, Bishop Feehan, St. John’s, Central Catholic, and Xaverian a full of weak players.
            Central Catholic played one of the teams that won't play them this season several times this Summer. Now they are concerned?? I wonder if they would feel this way if they won any of those games.....

Shame on all the teams refusing to play CC, this has nothing to do with the school being in Lawrence. Most of the student are living in these towns and hanging around with their friends in town.

Comment

Central Catholic played one of the teams that won't play them this season several times this Summer. Now they are concerned?? I wonder if they would feel this way if they won any of those games.....

Shame on all the teams refusing to play CC, this has nothing to do with the school being in Lawrence. Most of the student are living in these towns and hanging around with their friends in town.
              So schools in the same league are picking who they want to play and who they don’t want to play? How can that be? If you’re in a league don’t you have to play all the teams?

Comment

So schools in the same league are picking who they want to play and who they don’t want to play? How can that be? If you’re in a league don’t you have to play all the teams?
                That is what I thought but this is what is happening in the MVC

Comment

Didn't Bishop Fehan win the Post season championship last year? What school does your kid play for tough guy?

Comment

My son's team has a 12 game schedule. Each player is allowed two spectators. No away spectators.
                    My son's team has 10 'in conference' games. Each player is allowed one spectator. Home games will be live streamed. I guess its better than nothing.

Comment

Since there is no tournament this year, does it really matter who they play? The objective is to just play period.

Comment

My son's team has 10 'in conference' games. Each player is allowed one spectator. Home games will be live streamed. I guess its better than nothing.
                        I have to laugh at the spectator limit. Other than a game or two a year, the attendance at my kids' HS games defined "socially distant" before it was a thing. But I guess it shows "preparedness" (which is another word for "fake hustle").

Comment

Since there is no tournament this year, does it really matter who they play? The objective is to just play period.
                          Yes and everyone will get trophies especially the schools that pick the easy teams to play. Nothing better than being able to brag that my kid "lead the league in goals". You can say that but please preface that he scored 5 in one game against Perkins.

Comment

Yes and everyone will get trophies especially the schools that pick the easy teams to play. Nothing better than being able to brag that my kid "lead the league in goals". You can say that but please preface that he scored 5 in one game against Perkins.
                            Ok. We'll do that.

Comment

It should be that way in any sport.
                              This is a rule change that should stick

Comment

This is a rule change that should stick
                                Who are the teams to watch?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X