Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, you would know. You're the Trump-supporting Nazi.
    Nazis took away freedoms for the "greater good".
    Nazis vilified one race as the source of society's problems.
    Nazis controlled the media.

Which party checks those boxes?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Do you mind sharing how many comorbidities he had?
      Based on most recent news, there is a 94% chance he had something.

Comment

In the spirit of personal freedom, the Random Question "YOU SHOULD WEAR A" should allow either mask or condom as an answer.

Oh, wait.

Comment

Based on most recent news, there is a 94% chance he had something.
          Booorring... 95% of cancer deaths are people with "something" as well. We still count them in the 600K annual cancer deaths. Please pedal it somewhere else.

I only found TS during the covid time... sometimes I wonder what it was like before. How did people derail threads back in those days?

Comment

Booorring... 95% of cancer deaths are people with "something" as well. We still count them in the 600K annual cancer deaths. Please pedal it somewhere else.

I only found TS during the covid time... sometimes I wonder what it was like before. How did people derail threads back in those days?
            Difference is Cancer will kill you on its own. COVID will only kill you through a pre-existing condition. If you don't have the condition, you don't die. You are probably the troll so I have wasted the last 30 sec of my life. Good win for you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Do you mind sharing how many comorbidities he had?
              Why, so you can blame him?
              None, he ran 3 miles a day, never smoked, drank rarely, low cholesterol, vegan. Does having “co-morbidities” lessen the loss? Make it his fault?
              Is being old now somebodies’ fault?
              All we do is find blame, led by our ahole-in-chief
              Not enough people have lost loved ones yet to matter to the general society.
              I wonder what that number is?
              180k don’t die in 6mos of hbp, diabetes or whatever socially acceptable term is now acceptable for health issues.
              Remember all these “co-morbidities” when voting for your pre-existing exclusion repubs.

Comment

None, he ran 3 miles a day, never smoked, drank rarely, low cholesterol, vegan. Does having “co-morbidities” lessen the loss? Make it his fault?
                180k don’t die in 6mos of hbp, diabetes or whatever socially acceptable term is now acceptable for health issues.
                Remember all these “co-morbidities” when voting for your pre-existing exclusion repubs.
                Yeah, one maga hat wearing sh1thead dies and Trump is tweeting up a storm...can’t afford the loss of one brownshirt wearing voter.
                But the rest don’t matter.
                How did we ever get here?

Comment

Says the party who wants to control what people say, how they act, and if you don't you will be verbally (and at times, physically) assaulted. Very Nazi-like herr Goebbels.
                  Trump is the one controlling what we can say or do. But only if you disagree with him. Your free if you align with him. Otherwise, you are a loser and bullied. Just like hitler. He envies the ex German leader.

Comment

What matters is you passing off your fictitious super specimen of an Uncle as a way to further your agenda and troll this board.
                    If he didn't have any co-morbidities and died from COVID, he is one of an exceedingly rare group.

Being old is not anyones fault, but only a selfish old person would ask the rest of the world to stay at home. The old person is already staying at home, no need for the rest of the world to do so as well.
                    Protect the at risk group without punishing the others. And guess what, Democrat voters feel this way too. If you don't want Trump to be re-elected, then I suggest you start getting your(our) politicians on board with this.

Comment

What matters is you passing off your fictitious super specimen of an Uncle as a way to further your agenda and troll this board.
                      If he didn't have any co-morbidities and died from COVID, he is one of an exceedingly rare group.

Being old is not anyones fault, but only a selfish old person would ask the rest of the world to stay at home. The old person is already staying at home, no need for the rest of the world to do so as well.
                      Protect the at risk group without punishing the others. And guess what, Democrat voters feel this way too. If you don't want Trump to be re-elected, then I suggest you start getting your(our) politicians on board with this.
                      He was black and hispanic mix.
                      Is that his fault? How’s that for rare.
                      Sounds like the “don’t make the cure worse than the disease” mantra
                      Remember that when ahole-in-chief forces fda to rush vaccines...maybe the idiot should be trying Russia’s vaccine

Comment

It usually took a little longer to derail threads and generally involved bashing GPS...ahh the good old days

Comment

Trump is the one controlling what we can say or do. But only if you disagree with him. Your free if you align with him. Otherwise, you are a loser and bullied. Just like hitler. He envies the ex German leader.
                          LOL. Tell that to the mob harassing people and demanding they fall in line or be doxxed, harassed, prevented from moving, opening their business, keeping their employees working, etc etc.

Nice try, herr Goebels

Comment

It usually took a little longer to derail threads and generally involved bashing GPS...ahh the good old days
                            Delete GPS and insert Juventus.

Comment

It's been a 3 1/2 year constant whine about Trump...

Comment

He was black and hispanic mix.
                                Is that his fault? How’s that for rare.
                                Sounds like the “don’t make the cure worse than the disease” mantra
                                Remember that when ahole-in-chief forces fda to rush vaccines...maybe the idiot should be trying Russia’s vaccine
                                You hate Trump so much that you have turned yourself away from science and reason.
                                Why so concerned about Russia? I think I hear the 80's calling.......... (remember that line? why don't we see more replays of that one?)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X