X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Kung Flu" was hilarious. cuz it's from China
    Sure....just picture what would have happened and what Fox would be saying if Obama repeatedly used that phrase, or even just once.

Comment

Sure....just picture what would have happened and what Fox would be saying if Obama repeatedly used that phrase, or even just once.
      They lost their minds when he wore a tan suit!

Speaking of losing their mind...Kelly Ann had quite a melt down today trying to blowback from Mary Trump's book.

Comment

They lost their minds when he wore a tan suit!

Speaking of losing their mind...Kelly Ann had quite a melt down today trying to blowback from Mary Trump's book.
        Thank God for hubby George and his friends

Comment

The Right now are politicizing the virus. Only an idiot would listen to Trump. Trump is just trying to take Trump out of office.
          Fixed it for ya!

Comment

Thank God for hubby George and his friends
            Lincoln Project is so damn good. They carve up Trump, Fox, etc. multiple times a day. There must be about 5 fulltime editors to come up with all their videos. The one about Trump's version of history which dropped yesterday was a damn classic. He told Trudeau that the Canadians burned down the White House in the War of 1812 (it was the British). Of course, they included Trump's July 4 speech from last year about the Americans taking over airports in 1775. If you watch it, make sure that you are not drinking anything as you will spray anyone sitting across from you from laughing.

Comment

Trump is the president. He is your president

Soccer should be open

Comment

Trump is the president. He is your president

Soccer should be open
                You could use a refresher of this very appropriate quote. So could the entire GOP

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

You could use a refresher of this very appropriate quote. So could the entire GOP

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

Theodore Roosevelt
                  Haven't you caught up with the times. Teddy has been cancelled. BLM says he was a terrible evil person. We don't pay attention to his quotes. In fact, if someone as evil and terrible as him said it, it is probably false.

Comment

Its a new low each day. Yesterday it was attacking Bubba Wallace and defending the Confederate Flag. Look for some him to attempt some other distractions in the next few days as his niece's book makes the rounds in various news rooms over the next 48 to 72 hours. She has a Phd in Clinical Physology. The stories will not be surprising about how impaired Trump is mentally.

Meanwhile, many Rep senators are confirming that they will not be attending the Rep convention, including Grassley, Murkowski, Collins, etc.

The ship is sinking and the rats are scurrying.
                    Better than the alternative. Obama spent his entire administration attacking responsible and productive people. Claiming that people who pay millions in taxes don't pay. Telling me that I didn't build my business. I wish I could have asked that scumbag who built my business if it wasn't me working 80 hours a week - some guy sitting on the couch collecting welfare? And the current scumbag DEM candidate is no better., He was second in command during the 8 lost years of the Obama administration. Now all he has is the same tired DEM playbook - promising to steal more money from productive people and redistributing to the laggards in exchange for votes - appealing to the envy and greed stoked so well by Obama. Really repulsive.

Comment

The real question is why the likes of Obama and Clinton aren't in prison. The admitted facts about incidents like suppression of free speech with the IRS scandal, the transmission of classified information over home-based servers, the use of the FBI as a political weapon, spying on an opposing campaign, etc., etc. should have been enough to land them both in prison for years.

Comment

Better than the alternative. Obama spent his entire administration attacking responsible and productive people. Claiming that people who pay millions in taxes don't pay. Telling me that I didn't build my business. I wish I could have asked that scumbag who built my business if it wasn't me working 80 hours a week - some guy sitting on the couch collecting welfare? And the current scumbag DEM candidate is no better., He was second in command during the 8 lost years of the Obama administration. Now all he has is the same tired DEM playbook - promising to steal more money from productive people and redistributing to the laggards in exchange for votes - appealing to the envy and greed stoked so well by Obama. Really repulsive.
                        I always wished I could have asked Obama the same question - if it wasn't me who built my business, who built it? His implying - if not outright saying - that I don't deserve what I have earned was the most vile, hurtful statement I have ever heard. I brush off the racial and ethic crap sometimes directed at me as the silly statements of ignorant jerks. But telling me I don't deserve what I earned -- just so that he could justifying taxing more of it -- was really hurtful and disgusting.

Comment

I always wished I could have asked Obama the same question - if it wasn't me who built my business, who built it? His implying - if not outright saying - that I don't deserve what I have earned was the most vile, hurtful statement I have ever heard. I brush off the racial and ethic crap sometimes directed at me as the silly statements of ignorant jerks. But telling me I don't deserve what I earned -- just so that he could justifying taxing more of it -- was really hurtful and disgusting.
                          I know some who “helped” build your business

The Patriots who fought for our Independence from Britain

The hero’s who defeated the traitors who took up arms against the country where your business succeeded. Had the South won the business environment would be quite different

Then the patriots who defeated all the statists, fascists , nazis etc across two world wars. You big cons wouldn’t like the Tribute you would still pay the Nazis if they won .

I could go on and on and on but to what end ? You think you are 100% the reason you built your convenience stores or whatever. Business must be slow
                          Given your time to make idiot posts that’s clear

Comment

The real question is why the likes of Obama and Clinton aren't in prison. The admitted facts about incidents like suppression of free speech with the IRS scandal, the transmission of classified information over home-based servers, the use of the FBI as a political weapon, spying on an opposing campaign, etc., etc. should have been enough to land them both in prison for years.
                            Because they were the cleanest administration “EVAH.” That’s why!

Cons were in majority in House AND Senate for 6 years. Obama, unlike Trump, cooperated with oversight. so for your point to be true, don’t we have to believe that cons in Congress were criminally incompetent ? All those hearings and they couldn’t uncover a shard of actionable evidence ? Was Obama REALLY that much smarter than all of con world?

How could this happen? How could you smart powerful cons be duped like
                            That? You had the House, Senate , WH, SC, etc all at once for a while . Must be INCOMPETENT .

Meanwhile the trump admin convictions are piling up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X