Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread shouldn’t slide down the board just because JFC super team can’t consistently beat good teams and FP has fallen back into their normal schedule if playing nobodies.

Looks like SF Florida teams have a lot to say about the 07 age group.
    WE ARE STILL THE SUPERTEAM!

Signed,

Delusional JFC 07 parents in denial

Comment

WE ARE STILL THE SUPERTEAM!

Signed,

Delusional JFC 07 parents in denial
      Those parents are losing their minds with nightmares and canabalistic thoughts right about now. They had dreams of sugar plums, fairies, undefeated ECNL National Champs. Now have to go back to being #1 in the Jax area. Somebody's head will have to roll. Too much invested. They just need to figure out who.

Comment

This is an open invitation to all 07 teams. Florida premier will be hosting a tournament in a few months. Come and play the fab 5 and settle this once and for all. The Fab 5 is the best 2007 team in florida.

Comment

This is an open invitation to all 07 teams. Florida premier will be hosting a tournament in a few months. Come and play the fab 5 and settle this once and for all. The Fab 5 is the best 2007 team in florida.
          Apparently, the luster has worn off the Fab 5 shine since they took beat down. Can we just stop hearing about them already. Just face it. You have been exposed! Nobody wants to come to your rigged tournament. FP is maybe 5th in state. Nobody cares about them at U14 or ever. Maybe your club will grow up one day and stop playing in inferior NPL league for losers.

Comment

Apparently, the luster has worn off the Fab 5 shine since they took beat down. Can we just stop hearing about them already. Just face it. You have been exposed! Nobody wants to come to your rigged tournament. FP is maybe 5th in state. Nobody cares about them at U14 or ever. Maybe your club will grow up one day and stop playing in inferior NPL league for losers.
            Yep. They tried to get out of their safe space playing in tournament out of region and came back with their tails between their legs. LOL>

Comment

Yep. They tried to get out of their safe space playing in tournament out of region and came back with their tails between their legs. LOL>
              All the florida teams loss to play the fab 5. That is something to lol about.

Comment

I see this forum is like others, I will feel right at home.

Relocating to Cape Coral area. Notice no ECNL in the area. Not that I will take advice from a message board, but..... where should one look? High level player( Fab 7? lol someone else stole 6th spot but a long drive), without ECNL I'm initially thinking 06s.

Appreciate any feedback.

Comment

Relocator again:

Tell me more about the Fab 5. I sense a bit of tongue in cheek there.

and I realize I may get roasted, so... by high level I dont mean YNT type player, just solid ecnl level player.

Comment

Boy or girl?

Relocating to Cape Coral area. Notice no ECNL in the area. Not that I will take advice from a message board, but..... where should one look? High level player( Fab 7? lol someone else stole 6th spot but a long drive), without ECNL I'm initially thinking 06s.

Appreciate any feedback.

Comment

You are right to sense mix of tongue and cheek, delusional parent and detestable hater parent.

A bit far of a drive I'd think from Cape Coral and an 07 group, not 06, but it is a very solid, well coached and very active ECNL regional team. The clubs 06 team is strong too but perhaps not quite what the 07 group. But I'd think that is a 2 plus hour drive.

Relocator again:

Tell me more about the Fab 5. I sense a bit of tongue in cheek there.

and I realize I may get roasted, so... by high level I dont mean YNT type player, just solid ecnl level player.

Comment

Boy or girl?
                        grr. rookie error. 07 girl

and I only get that dang mask question right... tough being a newbie.

Comment

Appreciate any feedback.

Ccsa is your best option, if you are not willing to travel. We have a great program and a good relationship with naia and d3 colleges. Making the florida premier team will be to difficult for your child. Stay in cape coral.

Comment

Making the florida premier team will be to difficult for your child.
                            Love it!! ;)

Comment

Ccsa is your best option, if you are not willing to travel. We have a great program and a good relationship with naia and d3 colleges. Making the florida premier team will be to difficult for your child. Stay in cape coral.
                              If you are moving to Cape Coral you should do some quick Google searches on Pasco County (home of Florida Premier) to be fully informed. Very dangerous area with some of the highest crime rates, opioid addiction and meth use in the state of Florida. You can imagine who will encounter on the sidelines.

Comment

If you are moving to Cape Coral you should do some quick Google searches on Pasco County (home of Florida Premier) to be fully informed. Very dangerous area with some of the highest crime rates, opioid addiction and meth use in the state of Florida. You can imagine who will encounter on the sidelines.
                                https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/drug-addiction/news/residents-florida-county-nearly-twice-likely-die-drug-overdose/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X