Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not surprised. I heard JF took a team to SUSA bc his son was cut from the Hbc team JF offered free registration, free uniforms and reduced fees to get the players to go with him. How is that fair to the rest of the players who pay full price. And is it true they are trying to push out dan so they can have the coach they want ? It shouldn't be allowed just Bc JF owns part of SUsa. People should speak with their wallets I have no problem with new players joining. It happens all the time. But I do have a problem if things aren't the same for everyone. We struggle to pay the fees like a lot of others and would love to have some of the cost cut. Why were those players given free registration , uniforms and everything else ?
    That piece of scum is trying to steal Dan's players and push him out.

Comment

That piece of scum is trying to steal Dan's players and push him out.
      Dan has offers to take his team out of Susa over the winter.

Comment

Dan has offers to take his team out of Susa over the winter.
        Wow that marriage was short lived.

Comment

Wow that marriage was short lived.
          I heard from a reliable source ( Frd of Kurt ) that he's been talking to Kurt about returning. Can't believe Kurt would actually take him back ?

Comment

I heard from a reliable source ( Frd of Kurt ) that he's been talking to Kurt about returning. Can't believe Kurt would actually take him back ?
            Susa screwed him. If he leaves, the Susa 01 program will be a joke all because of JF and JS.

Comment

I guess the earlier post was right !!! Everything JF touches turns to ****. If Dan goes back to Kurt and takes players Susa 01 will be a big mess with the root of all evil running the show

Comment

I guess the earlier post was right !!! Everything JF touches turns to ****. If Dan goes back to Kurt and takes players Susa 01 will be a big mess with the root of all evil running the show
                Although Kurt doesn't hold grudges, he has no interest in bringing Dan back. His overall KK business has improved bc Dan is gone. The LAX in the facilities and overall adult leagues are much happier without Dan. Atletico is a small piece of Kurt's business. Dan is not coming back.

Comment

Susa screwed him. If he leaves, the Susa 01 program will be a joke all because of JF and JS.
                  Stupid question .... who is JF & JS at Susa? Driving me nuts that I can't figure it out when reading the threads.

Comment

Although Kurt doesn't hold grudges, he has no interest in bringing Dan back. His overall KK business has improved bc Dan is gone. The LAX in the facilities and overall adult leagues are much happier without Dan. Atletico is a small piece of Kurt's business. Dan is not coming back.
                    LOL. You are that far up Kurts butt huh? You ticking his tonsils from the inside?

Comment

SLATTERY AND FORESTER- since you love to call people out by name. Sign YOUR names to your hateful, BS posts and LIES. The real cancers of youth soccer. The word is out. The soccer world IS small. NO ONE IS MORE TOXIC ON THE SIDELINES THAN YOU TWO- AGAINST YOUR OWN PLAYERS EVEN ! CLASS? LMAO Slattery on the sidelines is the biggest, craziest, loudest, angriest, huge BEAST. He screams at refs, players, yells instructions, coaches from the sidelines, blames other kids for his kids play. He has bad thing to say about EVERY kid but his own, and LOUD! The red card kid-- ask Jim what he thinks about him! One of many he yelled and talked about at every game. JBetter than that John ask Jim what he thinks about YOUR kids playing. Forester is just a toxic cesspool of negative running his mouth about all the players while he angrily watches his kid on the bench. Stay Classy!

For poster that asked, who these guys were. I was curious also. I looked back in the thread and found this. This is JF and js apparently. Pages and pages back. Jeez whole thread is about this garbage

Comment

Thanks for the update Erica.

Comment

Get ready for the next storm to hit with the SUSA 01's. Great job by SUSA!!!

Comment

Nobody outside of Susa B01 cares...

Comment

Details please

Comment

Details please

What happened ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X