Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't tell the $10,000/year encl league players that. You don't need to spend $40,000.
    :)))))):))))))) you guys are so funny.

Comment

This is so funny. You are dillusional. This year's CU team will place more kids in College then T/A has done in the last 5 years. Sell your crazy somewhere else we are all stocked up here on this board.
      Has zero to do with Ecnl. Even those families would tell you that it was a waste.

Oh and your fact about this years cu team meaning onyx and TA college placements last 5 years is the biggest lie I've heard on here in a while.

Your coach, your doc, or anyone who knew anything would tell you that is garbage. This one team was good from the start but they aren't like the ones before them or after them. Their college placements besides 5-6 are weak. Low end schools with very little money attached. If you count those schools too then the TA this last year had more kids go to D1 and below.

But you said last 5 years....

Why do you lie? Does your coach know you are ruining your clubs name with lies and selling tactics?

Comment

Everyone. And I mean everyone knows at least one lying crazy Ecnl parent that can't seem to stop trying to recruit everyone's kid but sounds as worried and anxious as it gets.

Part of the reason why Ecnl in Oregon has bottomed out and is losing players is because it was sold with this magnificent lies that never applied to any teams here and when people sign on they realize it's not what they were sold on.

Ecnl Oregon is like saying Portland state is as good as Florida state because they are in the same division. Don't play each other, don't have the accolades or college placement history, don't have their coaches or training,

But they do have the cost, poor development structure, overblown rosters, and lying parents.

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.....

Comment

Don't tell the $10,000/year encl league players that. You don't need to spend $40,000.
          Please be quiet. I don't want their toxic parents and sub par players even close to my kids team.

Comment

You can whine and pout all you want but this is the 03' thread and there are only 3 teams in this age bracket worth a ****. Two of the three are ECNL teams and not a TA club in sight. You don't have to like it, but that's the way it is and talking crap isn't going to change it.

Comment

Encl is terrible Un Oregon and super expensive.

Comment

Has zero to do with Ecnl. Even those families would tell you that it was a waste.

Oh and your fact about this years cu team meaning onyx and TA college placements last 5 years is the biggest lie I've heard on here in a while.

Your coach, your doc, or anyone who knew anything would tell you that is garbage. This one team was good from the start but they aren't like the ones before them or after them. Their college placements besides 5-6 are weak. Low end schools with very little money attached. If you count those schools too then the TA this last year had more kids go to D1 and below.

But you said last 5 years....

Why do you lie? Does your coach know you are ruining your clubs name with lies and selling tactics?
                Show us the list of all these Timbers Alliance girls going off to college soccer.
                Still waiting...

Comment

It's not great but its not that bad. Better than some other options.

Comment

It's not great but its not that bad. Better than some other options.
                    Like better than EVERY other option in Oregon. Just the facts.

Comment

Like better than EVERY other option in Oregon. Just the facts.
                      The only time an ECNL league team played in OYSA it didn't go well. Just the facts.

Comment

It's a lot less than $10,000 per year that you hear. That might include parent travel in the total which ENCL has made it clear is not ok to use for comparisons.

Comment

When all is said and done in May it will be interesting to compare the total ECNL bill incurred by CU parents vs FCP Parents. CU, in addition to all of the upcoming ECNL travel, also did several tournaments. I would not be surprised if the total exceeded $10k.

Comment

When all is said and done in May it will be interesting to compare the total ECNL bill incurred by CU parents vs FCP Parents. CU, in addition to all of the upcoming ECNL travel, also did several tournaments. I would not be surprised if the total exceeded $10k.
                            Just for funnzies let's compare wins and losses instead. :))))))

Comment

Please stop telling idiot oregon ecnl parents the truth about being scammed. I really don't want them to continue to club hop and bring their toxic attitudes.

Comment

How did weekend go for the ECNL teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X