Parents gone wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other team was still on the field, cooling down, when all of this went down so it was quite obvious this is a parent from the same team ..... We know who you are . A damn idiot!!! He is a good man that lost his cool , not that big of a deal. And you quite exaggerated his actions .. He didn't bow up against the coach or assistant coach!!! He stood his normal self up . What is he supposed to do shink himself to talk to somebody. You are what is wrong with this world . You complain about everything and you want everybody to get a trophy!! Just shut up . And keep our team business off of here. Thank you

Comment

It wasn't the only game going on ......wrong again!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Well , it's pretty obvious that this is a parent from this team. And you area probably the one parent holding the "d" license. You seem to always stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It's unfprtunate that you decided to blab all of this on this gossip site. For everyone's information the parent apologized to everyone and the coach accepted his apology and the parents know how good of a guy he is and we know everybody can have a bad day.
        The parent's know how good of a guy he is? Are you kidding me?!!! He showed what kind of guy he is by going after youth coaches! I will bet you a million dollars this will happen again! Once a dirt bag, always a dirt bag! As soon as this bully see's his daughter get yanked in the next close game, and the coach just happens to get in her ear on the way off the field because of mistakes she is making, this tough guy will be in the coaches face in a second! Mark my words, he will not change! He needs to be banned from going to the games for an entire year by FYSA. The daughter has to be extremely embarrassed! This will be one of those events in her life that she will never forget. I would also bet that Mom is standing up for this jack*****. That is also something the daughter will never forget. Good parents, and people, do not go after youth coaches in a situation like this, period!
        Good parents do not embarrass their daughter either! There is no excuse. The coach needs to send this family packing!

Comment

bullsh1T!!!
          What is bull****??

Comment

The other team was still on the field, cooling down, when all of this went down so it was quite obvious this is a parent from the same team ..... We know who you are . A damn idiot!!! He is a good man that lost his cool , not that big of a deal. And you quite exaggerated his actions .. He didn't bow up against the coach or assistant coach!!! He stood his normal self up . What is he supposed to do shink himself to talk to somebody. You are what is wrong with this world . You complain about everything and you want everybody to get a trophy!! Just shut up . And keep our team business off of here. Thank you
            I'm telling you, I AM FROM THE OTHER TEAM. I don't wait on the sideline while my kid cools down (like most parent I have stuff to put in my trunk, I GO TO THE CAR MYSELF TO COOL DOWN. I don't know the man who blow-up, I just saw it.

Comment

The parent's know how good of a guy he is? Are you kidding me?!!! He showed what kind of guy he is by going after youth coaches! I will bet you a million dollars this will happen again! Once a dirt bag, always a dirt bag! As soon as this bully see's his daughter get yanked in the next close game, and the coach just happens to get in her ear on the way off the field because of mistakes she is making, this tough guy will be in the coaches face in a second! Mark my words, he will not change! He needs to be banned from going to the games for an entire year by FYSA. The daughter has to be extremely embarrassed! This will be one of those events in her life that she will never forget. I would also bet that Mom is standing up for this jack*****. That is also something the daughter will never forget. Good parents, and people, do not go after youth coaches in a situation like this, period!
              Good parents do not embarrass their daughter either! There is no excuse. The coach needs to send this family packing!
              I seemed to have it a nerve . Why do you think his daughter was pulled off for mistakes she was making? Huh? Because you were there .... On the bench with the real coaches . You can rant all you want about being a good parent but at the end of the day if a child sees that if you make a mistake ... And that is what this was .... You should apologize . Not be strung up and *****ed by some second class wanna be coach! Forgiveness is what should be taught to the child not high handed BS. Get off your high horse buddy ! He made a mistake, he apologized , you need to get over it . Especially since this isn't your team ( wink wink , nudge nudge )

Comment

Nice try . If you were from the other team you wouldn't know all the details . Give it up . Your just a liar, and a bad one at that .

Comment

I seemed to have it a nerve . Why do you think his daughter was pulled off for mistakes she was making? Huh? Because you were there .... On the bench with the real coaches . You can rant all you want about being a good parent but at the end of the day if a child sees that if you make a mistake ... And that is what this was .... You should apologize . Not be strung up and *****ed by some second class wanna be coach! Forgiveness is what should be taught to the child not high handed BS. Get off your high horse buddy ! He made a mistake, he apologized , you need to get over it . Especially since this isn't your team ( wink wink , nudge nudge )
                  You are as sick as the bully parent! or are you the parent? He went after the daughter's soccer coaches! He did not just holler across the field, he got in two coaches faces! I am sure the daughter will be so excited to run out on the soccer field for practice on Tuesday! And I am also sure the coach will feel intimidated the next time he pulls her from a game. No, I think he should be strung up and *****ed...and you need to be next...nudge, nudge!

Comment

Nice try . If you were from the other team you wouldn't know all the details . Give it up . Your just a liar, and a bad one at that .
                    I'm sorry, I guess you do not pay attention to your surrounding. It was not to hard to hear grown men yelling in the parking lot...

Comment

You are as sick as the bully parent! or are you the parent? He went after the daughter's soccer coaches! He did not just holler across the field, he got in two coaches faces! I am sure the daughter will be so excited to run out on the soccer field for practice on Tuesday! And I am also sure the coach will feel intimidated the next time he pulls her from a game. No, I think he should be strung up and *****ed...and you need to be next...nudge, nudge!
                      Really ... Ha ha ! How do you know we practice on Tuesdays !!!!!! Gotcha !!

Comment

I'm sorry, I guess you do not pay attention to your surrounding. It was not to hard to hear grown men yelling in the parking lot...
                        By the way, I am an Oviedo Police officer. IT IS MY JOB TO PAY ATTENTION TO MY SURROUNDINGS!!!!

Comment

Really ... Ha ha ! How do you know we practice on Tuesdays !!!!!! Gotcha !!
                          lucky guess...we all know most teams practice Tuesday and Thursdays...

Comment

lucky guess...we all know most teams practice Tuesday and Thursdays...
                            Ok Sparky .... Nice try

Comment

By the way, I am an Oviedo Police officer. IT IS MY JOB TO PAY ATTENTION TO MY SURROUNDINGS!!!!
                              Bahahahahahaha bahahahahahah!

Comment

Lemme guess , you're really a cop from Ferguson ? Since you like *****ing and all....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X