15 girls at Boca final four

How bad will FKK beat OC at this event?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop it. Just let the girls play.

Comment

Yay! We needed another Orlando-themed thread disguised as something else. Please give it a rest.

Comment

How sad is it that the only thing FKK has to crow about is the possibility that their U15's might be able to beat OC?

Comment

What's sad is the OC people that started the thread to get attention.

Comment

What's sad is the OC people that started the thread to get attention.
            Typical FKK - create drama then blame someone else.

Comment

Typical FKK - create drama then blame someone else.
              You guys are idiots. You are feeding into what the OP wanted. Stop being so gullible and stupid oc and FKK.

Comment

You guys are idiots. You are feeding into what the OP wanted. Stop being so gullible and stupid oc and FKK.
                I am the op. I want to see them play. It will prove one organization right or wrong! Btw my kid plays at a small rec club for fun

Comment

You knew it would come to this both clubs trying to get the upper hand on the other. Its bragging rights for Central Florida! There is nothing wrong with competition. Both teams have the best talent in central florida but both are focused on winning region III and ecnl. Hope it ends in tie and goes to penalties. Both quality teams with nothing to lose. Both pride of Central florida.

Comment

You knew it would come to this both clubs trying to get the upper hand on the other. Its bragging rights for Central Florida! There is nothing wrong with competition. Both teams have the best talent in central florida but both are focused on winning region III and ecnl. Hope it ends in tie and goes to penalties. Both quality teams with nothing to lose. Both pride of Central florida.
                    The only thing OC has the upper hand on anyone is fighting on the sidelines, beating up kids at school, getting hammered during youth soccer games, parent coaching from sidelines, drama parents that start petitions to get coaches removed, worshipping a know ball grabbing cheater, and acting like a "sorority". The only meaningful game they played in they got hammered 5-2. I'm sure I've forgotten something else.

Comment

you are really drawing a small circle around "central florida" lol.

Comment

you are really drawing a small circle around "central florida" lol.
                        Ok throw in creeks and pv!

Comment

The only thing OC has the upper hand on anyone is fighting on the sidelines, beating up kids at school, getting hammered during youth soccer games, parent coaching from sidelines, drama parents that start petitions to get coaches removed, worshipping a know ball grabbing cheater, and acting like a "sorority". The only meaningful game they played in they got hammered 5-2. I'm sure I've forgotten something else.
                          Come on maybe all the crazy people need to just go to Rush! MMA everyone loves it especially the submission hold. Kids will be kids always getting in trouble. Nice cold drink on sunny day best place to go is wide world of sports you get colored cups! Come on Kobe, Lebron and Michael all had their coaches removed its common! Ball grabbing best one is Rosanne,Madonna and Pink they do it better. Sorority don't worry they always have new pledges each year. Let's see Charlotte number 20 team in nation beat FKK 2-0 and then beat OC 5-2 god they both suck they need to play rec again. Wait did anything get missed forgot my memory pills. Dam parenting so hard they won't even listen on the soccer field. Teenagers what will you do! God the world Is coming to end let's all go fysa headquarters and let our hair down just like they did at Woodstock. Open fields who wants to play soccer let's just party!!!!

Comment

I think this game will be a good one. Close and back and forth all game.

FKK is the favorite on paper given their success in the state the past year but OC is very talented at this age group.

If they played this weekend I would give FKK a big edge. In Dec after OC gets a few more games behind them it will likely be much closer.

I just hope they let them play this match and not schedule around it.

Comment

I think this game will be a good one. Close and back and forth all game.

FKK is the favorite on paper given their success in the state the past year but OC is very talented at this age group.

If they played this weekend I would give FKK a big edge. In Dec after OC gets a few more games behind them it will likely be much closer.

I just hope they let them play this match and not schedule around it.
                              Agree with your views. Could be all for nothing they may go and not face each other two other ecnl teams in tournament. Both of them beat charlotte this year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X