Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston U11 Black Premier U12 2014 Naples Columbus Day Tournament Champion

Weston U11 Black Premier U12 2014 Naples Florida Fire Columbus Day Tournament Champions!

The boys are repeat champions in the Naples Florida Fire Columbus Day Tournament again playing a year up. Congrats boys!

http://www.westonsoccer.net/home/841729.html

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston U11 Black Premier U12 2014 Naples Florida Fire Columbus Day Tournament Champions!

The boys are repeat champions in the Naples Florida Fire Columbus Day Tournament again playing a year up. Congrats boys!

No Steve! you fuc... ing again!???? week after week you post the same ****.

Comment

Weston looked great at this Rec event !

Comment

That was not a rec event. It was premier tournament and we went undefeated!

Comment

enough guys .. I am a weston parent myself but posting about your team's accomplishment is really tiring unless you are trying to create a backlash here .. then I understand

go and win Disney at the highest level and them come here to brag ..

Comment

enough guys .. I am a weston parent myself but posting about your team's accomplishment is really tiring unless you are trying to create a backlash here .. then I understand

go and win Disney at the highest level and them come here to brag ..
            .....or win a scrimmage and brag like Parma. They want nothing to do with us. Every tournament we go to, they stay home.

Comment

Any rules that are funny in this event ? come on you can name one ?

Comment

Congrats! Now go play the West Pines tourney and win in your age group. Oh thats right, you are playing up because you realized it was too hard playing in your own age group. The U11 age group is more competitive than the U12 Div 1 age group. But you are shying away because you know you wouldn't even make the finals (ex. Goal to Goal). Go ahead and keep winning those easy gotsoccer points. We know that is the reason you keep playing those lower tier tournaments!! The good teams don't waste their time with those crappy tournaments. I believe West Pines gave you some of that humble pie.

Comment

LMAO!!!! Look at the teams they beat!!!!

San Carlos
                  Marco Island - twice
                  Naples Youth Soccer

You call that quality??? LMBO!!!

Comment

Congrats! Now go play the West Pines tourney and win in your age group. Oh thats right, you are playing up because you realized it was too hard playing in your own age group. The U11 age group is more competitive than the U12 Div 1 age group. But you are shying away because you know you wouldn't even make the finals (ex. Goal to Goal). Go ahead and keep winning those easy gotsoccer points. We know that is the reason you keep playing those lower tier tournaments!! The good teams don't waste their time with those crappy tournaments. I believe West Pines gave you some of that humble pie.
                    SZ
                    Has won more tournaments than almost any youth coach.
                    Deal with it. He's done it without much soccer
                    Knowledge or talent on his team.
                    Good job shorty.

Comment

We mock him. Most of his kids will be academy, most of our kids will not.

Comment

We mock him. Most of his kids will be academy, most of our kids will not.
                        I hope not, that academy is an over-priced badly ran rec club from nicaragua

Comment

Weston parents as a whole are some of the worst I have seen especially at the younger divisions

Comment

I hope not, that academy is an over-priced badly ran rec club from nicaragua
                            your boy SZ had a chance to fix that but instead he sided with the devil VP and fired Thomas Rogen before he even had a chance to start.

Guess that is how SZ in securing an Academy spot for his son.

Comment

your boy SZ had a chance to fix that but instead he sided with the devil VP and fired Thomas Rogen before he even had a chance to start.

Guess that is how SZ in securing an Academy spot for his son.
                              2 games, 2 losses. Lets see if you start a thread this weekend? Enjoy the humble pie!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X