Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope we play your team this season. When my son figures that hole out your nephew is gonna feel like he works at a soccer ball assembly line the ball is gonna go by him so many times.

Hey, how about get a trainer for your son and invite his cousin to workout with him. Invite him over to watch pro games and discuss the moves/strategy. Take both boys for an early Sat. workout. How about helping him instead of playing martyr.

Some have a head for team sports, some just need to learn.
    PRO Games for little kids? may be OK as motivation, but cannot learn much skills.

Watch those road side soccer ball trick guys who can juggle for ever with every part of their body, plenty of those clips on You-Tube. Then all you do is make these kids try few of those tricks and run fast as they can in parallel to each other swithching the ball without dropping on the ground! Impossible right? May be you can be the first cousins to hold that record who knows Daddy Coach?

Comment

We are working with a private trainer. I never said I had a problem with
      him being on the team. He is my nephew after all and I love him.
      My problem is with the other parents who don't want to give him a chance.
      When other parents give your "Dumb Nephew" a chance, what they should do with their own "SMART and Skilled " kids?
      Yes, whining is about your son being happy and about nephew learning ?

Comment

We are working with a private trainer. I never said I had a problem with
        him being on the team. He is my nephew after all and I love him.
        My problem is with the other parents who don't want to give him a chance.
        Unless you had something to do with your nephew making the team, I don't see how it's your problem. If the coach put him on the team, then he must have seen something in him. tell the other parents to take it up with the coach if they have a problem with your nephew being on the team.

Comment

So my son wanted my nephew to try out for his U11 team
          and he made it. My son is really happy since they can now play
          together. Only problem is my nephew is a terrible soccer player and now
          the other parents all blame me. Not sure what to do.
          If he is as bad as you say and made your team then your team must suck overall and your son and the rest of the arrogant parent's kids suck too

Comment

Invite him to a 50/50 challenge with Pepe.

Comment

If he is as bad as you say and made your team then your team must suck overall and your son and the rest of the arrogant parent's kids suck too
              No we are a very good division 1 team but I think the fact that my sister is a
              waitress at Hooters may have had more to do with him making the team
              than lets say his skill level.

Comment

Uncle Tom Helped ! Made you look !

Comment

Those parents are silly willies. Soccer is a kids sport. Kids sports is about having fun. U11, please give me a break. That is still play date age. Those parents who think their kids are stars are in for a rude awakening. The people who get the most out of soccer are those who understand what it is. A game.

Comment

I know such silly willies!

Comment

Breakers are number one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X