Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Clubs buying America youth teams

So how would it work then. Liverpool FC gets first right to a kid, not the USA?
    How could you expect a DA to come to say WFF if they are owned by a British club?
    thought, comments?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So how would it work then. Liverpool FC gets first right to a kid, not the USA?
    How could you expect a DA to come to say WFF if they are owned by a British club?
    thought, comments?
    I dont believe these are ownership arrangements. In most cases the European clubs view these are marketing and revenue sources (training programs) such as an International use of branding (marketing).

If a player does stand out the club still has to determine how they bring the player in (ancestry, etc)

Comment

I dont believe these are ownership arrangements. In most cases the European clubs view these are marketing and revenue sources (training programs) such as an International use of branding (marketing).

If a player does stand out the club still has to determine how they bring the player in (ancestry, etc)
      This is a money making thing for Liverpool. The clubs have to pay Liverpool FC America for the right to use their name. Then know nothing soccer parents, the same ones that fall for a coach with a British accent, then bring their kids because they think that they are somehow better at soccer. It is the same old WFF coaches, nothing will change but the name. It is purely a marketing gimmick. Just like Everton was a marketing gimmick or the British soccer challenge camps, etc...

Comment

This is a money making thing for Liverpool. The clubs have to pay Liverpool FC America for the right to use their name. Then know nothing soccer parents, the same ones that fall for a coach with a British accent, then bring their kids because they think that they are somehow better at soccer. It is the same old WFF coaches, nothing will change but the name. It is purely a marketing gimmick. Just like Everton was a marketing gimmick or the British soccer challenge camps, etc...
        BINGO! I particularly enjoyed the part of the press release where the Liverpool academy guy is gonna teach "The Liverpool Way" to all the existing WFF coaches in a day or 2! Really?!? They could have sent a Powerpoint presentation and some Youtube videos in that case. "The Liverpool Way"...or otherwise known as "How not to win a league title in 20+ years".

Comment

There is a rumor that a European club has talked to three youth clubs about buying them for 2015 three clubs one is from broward county two is in palm beach county stay tuned .
          This also I included a a acadmey status and to include a real gateway access to international youth events !

Comment

There is a rumor that a European club has talked to three youth clubs about buying them for 2015 three clubs one is from broward county two is in palm beach county stay tuned .
            This also I included a a acadmey status and to include a real gateway access to international youth events !
            They go to Broward and palm beach because those are places of rich parents, do you think they want poor parents from miami dade. don't be fool they are just looking to make money just like barcelona

Comment

That might be true they are going after the money but still this look good they are also linked to the strikers in some way or this is my understanding !

Comment

Please only post stuff that is real, not rumor. State the clubs.
                Please also do not come back and say, I cannot since I was told not to.

Comment

NCAA eligibility probably become an issue if a professional club owned your playing rights .
                  In Europe youth clubs and players are compensated as they move up the ladder . Don't think child labor laws allow that in US .

Comment

Work permits are allowed but limit the hours !
                    Children between 14 and 15 can work no more than three hours per day on school days and eight hours on days when school is in session the following day. In this age group, children may not work more than 15 hours in one week between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. During the summer break, children between 14 and 15 may work 40 hours per week between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.

Minors who are between 16 and 17 may not work before 6:30 a.m. or after 11 p.m. When school is in session, these children may not work more than eight hours in one day. The restrictions on the hours worked do not apply to days when school is not in session or scheduled for the next day such as school vacations and summer break. Teens between 16 and 17 may work up to 30 hours in a week when school is in session.

Comment

Liverpool ! did you read the statement they put out !!

Comment

WestHam !

Comment

WestHam !
                          I just heard thet Arsenal just bought European Soccer Club from Davie.

Comment

I just heard thet Arsenal just bought European Soccer Club from Davie.
                            For one dollar wow !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X