X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SFUYSA

South Florida united youth soccer association.

Boca u 13 Gold

FC premier

Pinecrest blue among others are playing in the early season . This will be a good early season league . Three of south Florida top u 13 girls team.

Just wondering why MSVG , Weston black & Sunrise aren't playing in this early season . Maybe they know it can't compete with Boca U and or FC ?
    Yes - I am sure these three teams looked at the list of teams participating in this league and decided not to participate because of the fear they have of Boca and FC Premier. Come on - do you really believe this? It's August and it's the early season - some teams participate and some don't for many reasons - but fear of Boca and FC is definitely not one of them.

Comment

No score?

You sound like a boca parent and fkk won BIG.
      Actually, I have nothing to do with boca, fkk or celtic (ha!). Just disappointed in how obsessive some soccer parents are over their children's games. Relax and maybe you should join an adult team and obsess over you own team's results. Yea that's right, put down the donuts and see what you can do yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        actually, i have nothing to do with boca, fkk or celtic (ha!). Just disappointed in how obsessive some soccer parents are over their children's games. Relax and maybe you should join an adult team and obsess over you own team's results. Yea that's right, put down the donuts and see what you can do yourself.
        3-0? 4-0?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          actually, i have nothing to do with boca, fkk or celtic (ha!). Just disappointed in how obsessive some soccer parents are over their children's games. Relax and maybe you should join an adult team and obsess over you own team's results. Yea that's right, put down the donuts and see what you can do yourself.
          boca 2
          fkk 1

both teams are amazing and very skilled.

Comment

3-0? 4-0?
            2-1 but why does it matter? It was a good game between 2 great teams. Both coaches didn't concern themselves with winning as it was an opportunity to work on development and play kids in new positions and an opportunity to work on getting the kids back in shape after the summer break. Just a scimmage and both teams look like they should have a promising year.

Comment

boca 2
              fkk 1

both teams are amazing and very skilled.
              Sounds like it was a good game. Good job to both teams and best of luck this season

Comment

Sounds like it was a good game. Good job to both teams and best of luck this season
                Thank you dad

Comment

With our additions and growth of prior year players it will be JFC at the top of this age group at the end of the year.

Comment

Per a prior poster BU and FC among other teams are participating in a early season legue ( SFUYSA) . I looked at the web page , an wonder why isn't Weston , MSVG, Sunrise & SM playing . I wonder if they just don't want to play us . If a team want to claim S. fL top position , why not play top teams.

I propose we will go easy on your girls .

Comment

With our additions and growth of prior year players it will be JFC at the top of this age group at the end of the year.
                      JFC has yet to beat Creeks but it is possible.

Comment

Per a prior poster BU and FC among other teams are participating in a early season legue ( SFUYSA) . I looked at the web page , an wonder why isn't Weston , MSVG, Sunrise & SM playing . I wonder if they just don't want to play us . If a team want to claim S. fL top position , why not play top teams.

I propose we will go easy on your girls .
                        You forgot about tropical and Wellington. So many teams afraid to play early season.
                        All the teams afraid to play early season are playing in regular season.

Play us? Who is us?

Comment

You forgot about tropical and Wellington. So many teams afraid to play early season.
                          All the teams afraid to play early season are playing in regular season.

Play us? Who is us?
                          I'm not going to say, but I will say this we're from Palm Beach County.

BTW tropical and Wellington aren't top teams . Every one says their team is a top of S FL.
                          Why not show it . BU is in it and so is FC . Where are you from Sunrise, MSVG ?

Shut up !!! You guys are gut-less . SMU, MSVG & Sunrise . Show up to play .

Comment

Super Y? really? So JYS is going to claim success for their upcoming season with a team supplemented with other players in the area playing against teams that may not look anything like what you will face in the regular season?

I know JYS wants so badly to avoid being irrelevant, but really, you have to field a competitive team somewhere and win something significant before people are going to pay any attention to you. Stop making yourself look foolish.
                            Screw you! We are trying and those players on Super Y see that the coaching is better than JFC Storm or Creeks. We are good and will crush everyone at U14 next year!

Comment

I'm not going to say, but I will say this we're from Palm Beach County.

BTW tropical and Wellington aren't top teams . Every one says their team is a top of S FL.
                              Why not show it . BU is in it and so is FC . Where are you from Sunrise, MSVG ?

Shut up !!! You guys are gut-less . SMU, MSVG & Sunrise . Show up to play .
                              Gutless for not playing preseason BS league? We will see you in the regular season and the top tournaments. No need to bust your bubble yet.

Comment

Gutless for not playing preseason BS league? We will see you in the regular season and the top tournaments. No need to bust your bubble yet.
                                Just have to agree,I'm sick and tired of all those team that claim to be a top of Region A but yet don't play anyone .

You guys cry more than a baby waiting to get feed .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X