Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let it go. It is in poor taste to speak negatively at this time when those who had a good relationship are mourning.

It is always sad when someone so young passes. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
    Agreed. Where is your compassion? No need for people in this world who can speak negatively at a time like this!

Comment

I hope you people that want to say negative things about Dan will refrain from doing so on this forum. Remember he has a wife and kids and they do not need to be hearing this type of garbage from you at this time. Please keep things in perspective and have the dignity to allow his family and friends to get thru this time of mourning. As the saying goes - If you do not have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all. Please respect the family, I hope you would demand the same if it was your family or friend.
      I'm sure in their grieving that they aren't checking in on the talking soccer blog. He's a public figure and when public figures did people weigh in. He was far from perfect but he will be missed by me. He made things interesting.

Comment

I'm sure in their grieving that they aren't checking in on the talking soccer blog. He's a public figure and when public figures did people weigh in. He was far from perfect but he will be missed by me. He made things interesting.
        wrong and wrong.

We, some of his friends and people close to him, we are checking and sharing through this site.

And he wasn't an actor, or politician. He was a business man and a team owner, a soccer player sometimes and definitely a soccer supporter but not!! a public figure.

Comment

wrong and wrong.

We, some of his friends and people close to him, we are checking and sharing through this site.

And he wasn't an actor, or politician. He was a business man and a team owner, a soccer player sometimes and definitely a soccer supporter but not!! a public figure.
          This isn't the best play to share or mourn. Hasn't historically been kind to your late friend.

Comment

Where did he go?

Comment

On his way to a sunny island

Where did he go?

http://imgur.com/dTVIV0m

Comment

Where did he go?
                unfortunately he passed away........... and what an inconsiderate ***** to the one that said he's on an island..... no respect for the family

Comment

Was a great person we all miss him !

Comment

Was a great person we all miss him !
                    Hey d_o_u_c_h_e_b_a_g. Did you get tired of starting your own stupid threads? We clearly know you couldn't care less about Dan.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X