Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're correct, but the problem is that the whole Largo-St.Pete area is littered with nothing but 3rd division type clubs: Largo, PCU, Celtic, Seminole, Everton and Strictly are all bad clubs that offer little, so what is a parent to do? Not everyone can simply afford to put 2-3 kids into the Chargers, TBU or WFF programs. Wouldn't it make more sense for some of these clubs to merge to create one good club in our area?
    Strictly has better training than Chargers, TBU or WFF. It is about the training people.

Comment

Strictly has better training than Chargers, TBU or WFF. It is about the training people.
      Only patrons of Strictly think their club is good, their teams always struggle on the big stage. Also, many parents simply do not want to deal with Hans and his vicious tongue.

Comment

PCU has been a mess for the past five years, it looks as though nothing has changed. This U15 girls team has went through so many players in the past three seasons that you could start two other teams with all of the players that have left because of the insanity.
        Are they even going to have a team next season? Poor girls, if only the club realized what a mess they have created by allowing BK on the sidelines to harrass the players. Some parents stay anyways and allow their children to be bullied by her. Pathetic

Comment

Are they even going to have a team next season? Poor girls, if only the club realized what a mess they have created by allowing BK on the sidelines to harrass the players. Some parents stay anyways and allow their children to be bullied by her. Pathetic
          She was really bad yesterday in Port Charlotte, going off on the girls, it was embarrassing. I'm hoping some of the girls will be willing to move to another local club after this season, I really have seen enough and want my kid out of there.

Comment

C2AZY PINELLAS COUNTY UNITED SC 98/99 lost all their games this weekend. That's what they get for running all their best players out . haha

Comment

PCU competitive side is dying a slow death

Comment

Slow death? I would say it was never alive. The club stinks as bad as that sewage plant that is right next door to the fields.

Comment

Slow death? I would say it was never alive. The club stinks as bad as that sewage plant that is right next door to the fields.
                  Do they use daddy coaches like Celtic?

Comment

Do they use daddy coaches like Celtic?
                    Yes they do. Always have and always will.

Comment

The President and the treasurer also stink as bad as the sewage plant.

Comment

They have been saying that for years, kids especially girls keep leaving for other clubs, but every year PCU is able to have competitive teams. I am amazed at their ability to reload every year after losing players, where do they find the girls to keep having competitive teams?

Comment

They find them in the rec league. They have a huge roster of rec players.

Comment

They find them in the rec league. They have a huge roster of rec players.
                            Okay, that explains that! I was unaware they had a large rec program, but you would think that the talent level would really go down if they are simply adding rec players. I thought maybe they had merged with another club.

Comment

PCU has 13 competitive teams and only 1 team advanced in Region C. Way to go PCU

Comment

13 competitive teams? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X