Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Thomas and SAT expanding program for U13-U15

Why is he doing this. There are already too many clubs in the area. Who is going?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is he doing this. There are already too many clubs in the area. Who is going?
    Not true.

Comment

There might be other local clubs but no where near the caliber of SAT. If I didn't live so far in would take both my kids there

Comment

There might be other local clubs but no where near the caliber of SAT. If I didn't live so far in would take both my kids there
        what is so good about it and where do they train?

Comment

what is so good about it and where do they train?
          Parkland google them

Comment

nice props everyone for pushing for this guy. If he is expanding it's because he needs more money, it ain't about developing your kids its about taking your MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice props everyone for pushing for this guy. If he is expanding it's because he needs more money, it ain't about developing your kids its about taking your MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
              Oh no, you again. Disparage him all you want. Best trainer in the area.

Comment

Roger Thomas/sat

He is a great trainer but he is only one guy! How can he take on more teams and truly develop them locally. These older girls need to play better teams and tournaments and not just the typical local ones. V

Comment

There are more players leaving this program than the Titanic. No real teams, no real schedule. It was a mess. Dont waster your time or money!

Comment

Is is a mess on the girls side?

Comment

Oh no, you again. Disparage him all you want. Best trainer in the area.
                      Jerry Maguire line: Show me the money!!!!! He is a legend in his own mind. Most disorganized person in youth soccer next to EE at BU!

Comment

Roger is one of the best coach/trainers Florida has to offer. My question would be whether he affiliates with a FYSA club for those older groups to participate in State Cup?

Comment

Roger is one of the best coach/trainers Florida has to offer. My question would be whether he affiliates with a FYSA club for those older groups to participate in State Cup?
                          Who cares? How exactly are they "expanding". From a few to a few more?

Comment

Who cares? How exactly are they "expanding". From a few to a few more?
                            I'll take a stab at one group who will probably care.
                            The current U13G BU group.

Comment

You're out of your mind, this program is a complete waste of time and money. More girls are leaving fast

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X