Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will U15 FKK and PV girls do in region 3?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GA- Tophat #1, no debate, United FA #2.
    FL- PV/FKK best, no debate
    NC- Piedomont #1, you could debate but State Cup says otherwise.
    This shows how clueless you are, state cup really !

Comment

PV lost all of their forwards...all in all 5 players total and their coach. It will be a rough year for them but I still expect them to place in the top 5. FKK is pretty strong this year. Piedmont beating them this past weekend was a surprise. All in all, R3PL is pretty even...with the exception of TopHat. They will run away with it this year.
      Piedmont beat FKK 1-0 (on a last second deflection at midfield and fast forward ran onto it).
      However, FKK controlled the game and had at least a 12 to 3 difference in shots on goal,
      could not get one to go in. Piedmont is a good team, but they bunkered against FKK
      and put absolutely no pressure. Reminded me of the FKK/Davie State Cup Final.
      Piedmont has a fast forward (#11) but not too much else.

Comment

Piedmont beat FKK 1-0 (on a last second deflection at midfield and fast forward ran onto it).
        However, FKK controlled the game and had at least a 12 to 3 difference in shots on goal,
        could not get one to go in. Piedmont is a good team, but they bunkered against FKK
        and put absolutely no pressure. Reminded me of the FKK/Davie State Cup Final.
        Piedmont has a fast forward (#11) but not too much else.
        not only fast but can finish

Comment

Charlotte ecnl need to rethink north carolina!!! Agree with ga! Pv done!!!

Comment

Charlotte ecnl need to rethink north carolina!!! Agree with ga! Pv done!!!
            PV has a tough road ahead but certainly not done. They still have plenty of talent so nobody should overlook them.

Comment

Where did those players and coach go?
              I heard their Coach had to leave soccer due to career commitments. As for the players, I know that one went to an ECNL team and I think the other 4 left soccer to pursue other sports.

Comment

PV lost all of their forwards...all in all 5 players total and their coach. It will be a rough year for them but I still expect them to place in the top 5. FKK is pretty strong this year. Piedmont beating them this past weekend was a surprise. All in all, R3PL is pretty even...with the exception of TopHat. They will run away with it this year.
                Agree PV/JFC Storm will remain at top. It always relied too heavily on the one striker who moved to OC yet other forwards were replaceable. Storm has good B team players and would expect players to be moved up for State Cup roster.

Comment

I heard their Coach had to leave soccer due to career commitments. As for the players, I know that one went to an ECNL team and I think the other 4 left soccer to pursue other sports.
                  A shame players did not go tryout for Storm because they were told the roster was full.

Comment

A shame players did not go tryout for Storm because they were told the roster was full.
                    Not sure who would have told any players that...all clubs always want more players at tryouts.

Comment

Not sure who would have told any players that...all clubs always want more players at tryouts.
                      Club's fault for not promoting it had 5 open striker spots. Players must not have told the club until after tryouts and regionals?

Comment

Club's fault for not promoting it had 5 open striker spots. Players must not have told the club until after tryouts and regionals?
                        Team played in Nationals in July as well as Regionals. The timing did not help.

Comment

GA Tophat clear #1
                          NC CSA Clear #1
                          FL totally up in the air.

Not a single Florida team will finish Top 4 in R3. Not a good showing so far this year.

Comment

GA Tophat clear #1
                            NC CSA Clear #1
                            FL totally up in the air.

Not a single Florida team will finish Top 4 in R3. Not a good showing so far this year.
                            Not a good showing?? FKK is 3-1, beat current 2nd place team 6-1...took current 1st place team to the end and lost on a bad deflection in the back..outplayed them even though they bunkered all game. I was not impressed with Piedmont. Tophat is clear top choice in Region...but FKK has the talent to finish as high as 2nd/3rd.

Comment

Not a good showing?? FKK is 3-1, beat current 2nd place team 6-1...took current 1st place team to the end and lost on a bad deflection in the back..outplayed them even though they bunkered all game. I was not impressed with Piedmont. Tophat is clear top choice in Region...but FKK has the talent to finish as high as 2nd/3rd.
                              R3 is all second rate teams expect Tophat.

Comment

R3 is all second rate teams expect Tophat.
                                Yeah, I guess having five of the top 10 teams in the Region in this one conference is second rate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X