X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shame on you WPU BOD.

Hey BF. If you are going to put on a tournament, how about making sure the fields are playable? Oh that's right , you have nothing to do that correct?

OMG, we were at many parks yesterday 4 of them.

Sunset Lakes
    Silver Lakes
    West Pines Soccer Park
    Silver Shores
    Towngate...

these are some of the worse fields EVER. But wait your gonna tell us there has been no rain right? I have to say I though I was at the beach, literally yesterday. All we saw were sand patches all over the fields. What a JOKE!!!

Change the name to the BEACH CLASSIC!!!!
    Seriously, were you even there? the fields have improved 10x's ever since JL stop being the field guy out at WP. back then, it was a mess with him running the fields. had no business being in charge of garbage, let alone fields. yeah, west pines soccer park, towngate and silverlakes looked bad in the best way. I guess over 460 teams agreed with you too? not! you're really a dumb$h1t.

Comment

Add Miramar Regional to that list. I would not have been surprised to see a cruise ship go by. It's not even that there were HUGE patches of sand, it's that they were still uneven. If you're forced to fill with sand, at least make the field even. And it was an early game so there was no excuse. It's dangerous.
      OK, my kid played at a couple of fields. Miramar was not great, but the main park were the finals were held were in great shape. The only issue was ref related. One of our parents asked about the refs, and the response was that some of them were there the entire day and weekend. They might have been tired running down the line after the whole weekend. I wasn't happy about a couple of offsides. It coulda been worse.

Comment

Our U13 team played at Silver Lakes and Miramar. Yes, the Miramar fields were really bad and the Silver Lakes field was fine.

Comment

No final for the WP U12. The u9-u10-u11-u13 all still finished ahead of the Weston teams. The u13 beat the #2 team in Florida and dominated the game.
          the u13 beat the top 2 team u12 lol, the team was playing up. dont think thats too big of an accomplishment

Comment

the u13 beat the top 2 team u12 lol, the team was playing up. dont think thats too big of an accomplishment
            they only have 5 U12 players and are mostly bench players aside from Gk. So stf if you dont know your $h!t. You can ask any of the coaches who the best team was BY FAR.

Comment

The best teams were the ones that won their age brackets. Duh!

Comment

The best teams were the ones that won their age brackets. Duh!
                hahaha right!

Comment

PZ is an example with what is wrong with WP. He's a maniac and a self absorbed idiot. He constantly speaks about his "college" work and what he did at Heritage. How's the pipeline to USF coach P? He talks out of his butt and parents are tired of his lies. The team had potential and now is middle of the pack. All that talent and no coach. Sad that his own daughter refuses to play for him. Pathetic coach and an even worse person. Disney was a terrible showing and his "adjustments" were nonexistent. The team has been loyal, and what has that gotten us? Started out at WP then followed him to CC and then back to WP, and had us convinced that a move to Lauderhill this year was the best option, only to kiss up and stay at WP. I'm tired on no one calling him out. His practices are a joke, his "assistant" is an easily manipulated 20 year old girl, and the team has never done a thing! Trust me the team is not fine. We can't wait to air out concerns to the higher ups. Maybe we can get a real coach, FINALLY!
                  Congrats, PZ! Just heard that 2 players from your team committed to USF and another committed to UM. Is it safe to say your team is doing just fine. Parents on your team would be foolish to go elsewhere. It seems to me that Gotsoccer points don't amount to a hill of beans if a player with potential ends up not playing in college because they didn't have the right support.

Comment

Congrats, PZ! Just heard that 2 players from your team committed to USF and another committed to UM. Is it safe to say your team is doing just fine. Parents on your team would be foolish to go elsewhere. It seems to me that Gotsoccer points don't amount to a hill of beans if a player with potential ends up not playing in college because they didn't have the right support.
                    That poster was an idiot. PZ is a really good coach who has taken care of his girls.

Comment

they only have 5 U12 players and are mostly bench players aside from Gk. So stf if you dont know your $h!t. You can ask any of the coaches who the best team was BY FAR.
                      lol i do know my ****. they still had u 12 players lol, do you hear yourself? even if the bench was u 12, they still played and are U 12 players haha. pines has 1 u 12 to the other teams supposed only 5 u 12 players.

Comment

lol i do know my ****. they still had u 12 players lol, do you hear yourself? even if the bench was u 12, they still played and are U 12 players haha. pines has 1 u 12 to the other teams supposed only 5 u 12 players.
                        You signed up to play up with all those U12. Don't whine like a little beech when you lose and then use the "they are playing up as an excuse" pull up your big girl panties and keep it moving or go back down in age group.

Comment

Congrats thats awesome for u16 players to be so prepared and know what there future is
                          keep up the hard work

Comment

You signed up to play up with all those U12. Don't whine like a little beech when you lose and then use the "they are playing up as an excuse" pull up your big girl panties and keep it moving or go back down in age group.
                            im not from doral. im just pointing out that pines beat the #2 team in the state of U 12, not u 13. so they shouldnt be so proud of that.

Comment

im not from doral. im just pointing out that pines beat the #2 team in the state of U 12, not u 13. so they shouldnt be so proud of that.
                              I'm just pointing out you do not know what you are talking about.

The Doral team is a U13 team they have 01 players on the roster. Now they are the #5 team in the state.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=3&State=FL

So which is your team?

Comment

I'm just pointing out you do not know what you are talking about.

The Doral team is a U13 team they have 01 players on the roster. Now they are the #5 team in the state.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=3&State=FL

So which is your team?
                                Are you still saying WPU12 will beat WPU13? LMAO locoooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X