Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    try fishhawk or fl revolution. ive heard good things on both. i will be trying one of them when my girl is old enough.
    Go ahead.. Please leave. Fl. revolution will not be around within the next couple of years. Neither will Fishhawk. See you then. For now, enjoy the great development programs they have.

God help your daughter... There is only one good coach between those 2 clubs. and chances are she will not be coached by him.. why, because there are no good girls teams at revolution let alone fishhawk.

Remember.. he only coaches the good teams.

Sorry buddy

Comment

Go ahead.. Please leave. Fl. revolution will not be around within the next couple of years. Neither will Fishhawk. See you then. For now, enjoy the great development programs they have.

God help your daughter... There is only one good coach between those 2 clubs. and chances are she will not be coached by him.. why, because there are no good girls teams at revolution let alone fishhawk.

Remember.. he only coaches the good teams.

Sorry buddy
      Me thinketh Thou Protests too Much........

Fishhawk will always be around. Very convenient for community built on convenience.

Revs seem to be quietly doing a pretty decent job. Better than they were 3 years ago. Can BAYSL say that?

Comment

i think fishhawk will be here for awhile and fl revolution is an oldie but goodie kinda place so they will last too. both are convenient for me, i got a few seasons till i need to choose

Comment

Merging with Players Club does not constitute SHE takes the credit for growing the club to be the largest jerkoff.
          Wait a minute. Someone posted that the president was responsible for everything at the club and that the club was bad. I simply said that if the president was responsible for EVERYTHING then why not give them credit for everything both good and bad. I don't even know who the president is. We don't even belong to the damn club. Just trying to be fair.

Comment

I don't even know who the president is. We don't even belong to the damn club.
            LOL ... In other words you were simply troll baiting! :) Sometimes you can actually catch some trolls, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank O Pinion View Post
              LOL ... In other words you were simply troll baiting! :) Sometimes you can actually catch some trolls, mate!
              Do you work at being stupid, or is it natural? Read what has been written. If you cannot understand it, get someone with an IQ over 70 to explain it to you. If you are going to accuse someone, anyone, for being responsible for EVERYHING then credit them for the positive as well as the negative. That's not trolling, it's intellectual honesty. You apparently have an agenda, where I clearly don't you punk.

Comment

Do you work at being stupid, or is it natural? Read what has been written. If you cannot understand it, get someone with an IQ over 70 to explain it to you. If you are going to accuse someone, anyone, for being responsible for EVERYHING then credit them for the positive as well as the negative. That's not trolling, it's intellectual honesty. You apparently have an agenda, where I clearly don't you punk.
                So what have they done? They are the largest club? Most registered players? Most revenue in fees? Is that something to be proud of? They are big, but not really that good?

Comment

So what have they done? They are the largest club? Most registered players? Most revenue in fees? Is that something to be proud of? They are big, but not really that good?
                  hey, I'm OK with that statement. I don't know how much they charge or what they do with the money. My only point was that they wanted to blame someone for being responsible for everything (unrealistic as that seems) but not give them credit for anything positive is wrong. You can go by and throw rocks at the club for all I care.

Comment

i think fishhawk will be here for awhile and fl revolution is an oldie but goodie kinda place so they will last too. both are convenient for me, i got a few seasons till i need to choose
                    Go with fl rev if you are totally against Baysl. Not sure how old your child is, but Fish hawk has got a long way to go. If you are talking rec, it doesn't matter between the 3. I have a child at Rev and a nephew at baysl. At both clubs, I have ran into a few that left for the closer fish hawk only to return. They are just not there yet. It will not go anywhere, just because it is attached to Fish hawk. It needs to finish its growing pains. They should be strong in the long run.

I think Baysl is a good club. On occasions when taking my nephew to practice, I have liked what I have seen with his training day and at least his coach this year. I left Baysl for Rev when my child's team pretty much fell apart when 3 military families with 4 kids on the team left fl. I took the opportunity to go to the closer club. Solid club, been great times, but we had a great time at Baysl too. I am sure it is a team by team issue for people who has problems with the clubs. I know a few at Fl rev, but they are usually people that spend a lot of time at the club even when their child is not. I think that is when all this drama arises.

Comment

Agreed. Let's review the great things BAYSL has done in soccer this year? Anyone? Anyone?

And talk about bleeding a wallet dry... seems like everyone has got their hand out at Brandon.
                      The people that had their hand out all of the time are now at other clubs see RSL or FL Rev. Not sure how you can same the same about BAYSL when I can have my kid go to speed/agility training, footskills, and open play sessions for free or rather included in my club fees which by the way were the same as last year before the additional training nights were offerred. Oh and did I mention the summer camp was also included in the club fees which are comparable to other clubs like Clearwater, RSL, HCU, etc...

So once again like a typical poster that is bashing you are either trying to cause problems by your lying or just unknowledgable. You decide..I would go with being dumb that way you appear to have some integrity.

Comment

The people that had their hand out all of the time are now at other clubs see RSL or FL Rev. Not sure how you can same the same about BAYSL when I can have my kid go to speed/agility training, footskills, and open play sessions for free or rather included in my club fees which by the way were the same as last year before the additional training nights were offerred. Oh and did I mention the summer camp was also included in the club fees which are comparable to other clubs like Clearwater, RSL, HCU, etc...

So once again like a typical poster that is bashing you are either trying to cause problems by your lying or just unknowledgable. You decide..I would go with being dumb that way you appear to have some integrity.

Funny to bring up integrity on an anonymous forum. We can beat our chests as to who knows what but I'm sure you are trying to say that SP and JC (who were both offered contracts to stay by the board; JC said no twice but I'm sure you know that) were the ones with hands out. Well, even if that were true they were immediately replaced by the walking dollar sign from Players Club. And if you think that the "club fee" alone is paying for that payroll and "free" items as you indicate, you will be in for a surprise come next season. Ask yourself, IF they are in fact able to pay for all this with simply the club fee (that hasn't changed; got it) where was all this excess funding going before? And please don't be naive enough to believe that what JC and SP were making was just spread around. Please tell us you are not that gullible because that will obviously determine your level of surprise when fee is increased next season.

Comment

Funny to bring up integrity on an anonymous forum. We can beat our chests as to who knows what but I'm sure you are trying to say that SP and JC (who were both offered contracts to stay by the board; JC said no twice but I'm sure you know that) were the ones with hands out. Well, even if that were true they were immediately replaced by the walking dollar sign from Players Club. And if you think that the "club fee" alone is paying for that payroll and "free" items as you indicate, you will be in for a surprise come next season. Ask yourself, IF they are in fact able to pay for all this with simply the club fee (that hasn't changed; got it) where was all this excess funding going before? And please don't be naive enough to believe that what JC and SP were making was just spread around. Please tell us you are not that gullible because that will obviously determine your level of surprise when fee is increased next season.
                          Well we will find out if the other poster (defensive soccer Mom) is right if JC leaves for more money and a bigger club next year (that is usually the Baysl come back) and we will see if this poster (Axe to grind) is right if and how much Baysl jumps their price next year.

FLA Rev VS BAYSL continues in August.

OK, just kidding FLA Rev VS BAYSL continues here in 5 minutes and numerous other threads. Check back often.

Comment

All the talented players eventually go to other clubs at older ages.
                            Not many from Brandon..certianly not the amount that would make all the older teams in Brandon elite teams. Let's face it the elite player pool in Brandon, Valrico area is slim to none!

Comment

All you are is an axe grinder. If the fee does go up it will be minimal. In my years at the club the fee has been stable. So at some point it will go up, but not because of the additional training that is offered. As for the walking dollar sign interesting to note that he has had teams win state cups. In the past five years the old regime can not say the same thing.

Comment

Not many from Brandon..certianly not the amount that would make all the older teams in Brandon elite teams. Let's face it the elite player pool in Brandon, Valrico area is slim to none!

Isnt that what Elite means? If all of the players were considered Elite, would Elite be Elite?

JC isnt going anywhere this year.

Fl Rev will be apart of the HCU monster that is growing very soon, if they are not gobbled up by Brandon, or do the smart thing and merge with Fishhawk, before getting gobbled up by Brandon.

Valrico will be apart of Brandon soon. 5 yrs from now, it will be Brandon and HCU, and a bunch of feeder academies.

Elite players are determined by those who want their money? This classification has been over marketed like Verizon and the term fiber. What makes a player Elite, is what is in the player, not what a has been, or wanna be does to or with them.

I enjoy reading the neighbood scuffles over who rules what part of town, on the pitch, but really, who gives a S&^%.

"Practice? Practice? Are we really talking about Practice?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X