Ives Estates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son is curently in Ives Estates. Please stop talking bad about young kids who are just trying learn and enjoy the game. Some are more competitive than others, some are better than others. Just like anything in life. From what I was told the teams that left Ives Estates stayed together for the most part, and they are not joining Cyclones, they are a new Club all together that are part of CTC. I don’t know their name.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My son is curently in Ives Estates. Please stop talking bad about young kids who are just trying learn and enjoy the game. Some are more competitive than others, some are better than others. Just like anything in life. From what I was told the teams that left Ives Estates stayed together for the most part, and they are not joining Cyclones, they are a new Club all together that are part of CTC. I don’t know their name.
      They are registered under CTC. Go Cyclones!!!

Comment

CTC has a few Clubs under it’s name:
        SFFC
        Cyclones
        Boca Jrs.
        Florida Select
        ITSS
        They actually have a great team. Make sure you look at SFFC U19

Comment

SFFC
          Cyclones
          Boca Jrs.
          Florida Select
          ITSS
          That would seem to be an admitted violation of the FYSA locality rule. Selling your club name is admittedly deceitful and a violation of FYSA locality rule. But I would not worry about, because we know FYSA is spineless and would never seek to enforce their rules.

Comment

So they are a renegade team playing under another affiliate's banner. Okay, that makes sense. This is South Florida after all. We have more vagabond teams than anywhere else in the country.

Comment

Do you know how CTC was formed in the first place. They had influence with FYSA, so even though they had to steal fields from an existing club, as long as they said their were actually affiliated with a virtually dead club many miles away it was ok. Nothing to see here. FYSA is feckless and the money grabbers will always have a place in Florida soccer as l long as FYSA let's it happens. And this is only one of the many reasons that FYSA is slowly but swiftly ebbing into obscurity.

Comment

SFFC
                Cyclones
                Boca Jrs.
                Florida Select
                ITSS
                Might want to delete that. No bueno

Comment

Might want to delete that. No bueno
                  Do you they all practice in Hollywood. If so, does the City know this? If not, does FYSA know this and are they sanctioning clubs selling their FYSA licenses to anyone willing to pay the club. If so, setting up a club in Everglades City tomorrow and willing to license. Good job FYSA

Comment

Fspl schedule showing Ives Estates being replaced by CTC Cyclones across age groups. Is this is computer error, did Ives Estates merge, or fold?
                    Ask SFUYSA director who seems to be also the team’s manager according info provided by gotsoccer.

Comment

Why is everyone so upset? Its just a game. ItS here so that kids can play and enjoy. It doesnt matter what the team is called or where its located or who owns the team, or this or that. The important thing here is if your child is happy playing where they are playing. IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS WESTON, WEST PINES, KENDALL, IVES ITS ALL THE SAME

Comment

They are now part of ctc cyclones cyclones train in DOWDY FIRLD

Comment

SFFC
                          Cyclones
                          Boca Jrs.
                          Florida Select
                          ITSS
                          No wonder FYSA sucks. Prostitution of a club to the next john. Next time you find someone $25 for a messed up card, maybe double down and look at this bus. No you will not, because you have been in bed with this club for 10 years now... and they still have not done anything meaningful on their own all those years. At least hope you got a kickback.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X