Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations >= 19

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Jill Harth (1992)

Jill Harth alleges that Trump assaulted her several times. Harth has stated that in December 1992, while dining with Trump and her then-boyfriend George Houraney, Trump attempted to put his hands between her legs.[1] Harth and Houraney visited Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida in January 1993 for a contract-signing celebration. Trump, according to Harth, offered her a tour before pulling her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka. "I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against Trump's advances and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.[1] After she became engaged, Harth alleges, Trump began to stalk her.[3]

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[24][25] and "relentless" sexual harassment.[26] The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal.[1][27] She still claims to have been sexually assaulted[1] and although he was never violent with her, she says his actions were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".[3]

Following the incident, Harth said she received "a couple years of therapy". In 2015 she reached out to Trump's campaign to get a job as a makeup artist and sell her men's cosmetic product line. She later said, "Yes, I had moved on but had not forgotten the pain [Trump] brought into my life. I was older, wiser. Trump was married to Melania and I had hoped he was a changed man."[28] She worked at one of Trump's rallies as a makeup artist. Of the experience, she said: "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?"[3]

Harth's lawsuit was first published in February 2016 by LawNewz.com.[29] Her case was first published in May 2016[3] in the New York Times article "Crossing the Line".[30] Trump characterized her story in the Times as "false, malicious and libelous" and stated that he "strongly denies the claims".[3] Harth stood by her charges in a July 2016 interview with The Guardian.[27] In October 2016, she stated that, if sued by Trump, she intends to counter-sue.[31]

Comment

Ivana

Ivana Trump (1989)
      Ivana and Donald Trump in 1985

Ivana Trump and Donald Trump married in 1977.[3] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[1] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[3] The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump, by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[3] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "rape," but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.
      — Ivana Trump[3][1]

The Trumps' divorce was granted in December 1990[15] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman".[3][16][17] According to Trump's lawyer, Jay Goldberg, this was based on Trump having been seen in public with Marla Maples in 1990.[15] Their settlement[a] had a confidentiality clause preventing Ivana discussing the marriage or the divorce.[4][1] In 1992, Trump sued Ivana for not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him in her best-selling book, and Trump won a gag order.[20][21][22]

Years later, Ivana said that she and Donald "are the best of friends".[1] In a July 2015 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."[2][23]

Comment

Summer Zervos (2007)

Summer Zervos (2007)

Summer Zervos was a contestant on the fifth season of The Apprentice, which filmed in 2005 and aired in 2006.[32][b] Subsequently, she contacted Trump in 2007, about a job after the show's completion, and he invited her to meet him at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts,[32] and thrusting his genitals on her.[34] She also has said that his behavior was aggressive and not consensual.[33] Zervos is being represented by attorney Gloria Allred.[35]

John Barry, her cousin and a Trump supporter, has said that Zervos talked to her family and friends about Trump, promoting his candidacy and stating how Trump had helped her out in her life. During the presidential primary campaign, Zervos allegedly invited Trump to her restaurant, and he declined.[35][36] In October 2016, the Trump presidential campaign released an email by Zervos, sent in April 2016, in which she expressed her wish to “reconnect” with Trump.[37]

On January 17, 2017, Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit against Trump, arising from his statement that she had lied about the allegations.[38][39] Marc Kasowitz is defending Trump in the case.[40] Zervos has filed a subpoena for "all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately".[41] On 21 March 2018, a New York Supreme Court judge decided to allow a defamation lawsuit against the President to go forward.[42][43][44] On June 4, 2018, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Jennifer Schecter ruled that Trump must be deposed by January 31, 2019.[45]

Comment

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...cropped%29.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pour some sugar on me View Post
            Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

If you are a billionaire and you are around women, it happens. Women don't do crazy things which include false allegations when it comes to money, do they? Get a life, snowflake. Trump is a kick ass President and worlds better than that homo Obama with a tranny wife.

Comment

S

t

f

u

Comment

And to think that this f*cking sheepy bast*rd spent HOURS looking this bullsh*t up only to post it on a SOCCER FORUM...

You libs really are dumb motherf*ckers. lmfao

Die plz. k thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  And to think that this f*cking sheepy bast*rd spent HOURS looking this bullsh*t up only to post it on a SOCCER FORUM...

Die plz. k thx.
                  Sheepboi is back. Still fantasizing about burying your microcock up some of those sheep? Do the sheep that live near you say "he's my daaaaad" when they look at you? With daaaaad being bleated out how a sheep would bleat it out?
                  Are you really an obtuse piece of ****?
                  Did your mother really screw anyting that moved?
                  Is father's day still a really confusing day for you?

Comment

If you are a billionaire and you are around women, it happens. Women don't do crazy things which include false allegations when it comes to money, do they? Get a life, snowflake. Trump is a kick ass President and worlds better than that homo Obama with a tranny wife.
                    Or, you're an ego maniac and know you can take advantage of women. There's the Access Hollywood tape, his comments about walking in on undressed beauty pageant contestants - including TEENAGE girls. He paid off two women to keep quiet about affairs just before the election and there's probably at least three others. Yeah. He's innocent ;)

Trump: I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look... I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything...

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.

Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.

Comment

Originally posted by pour some sugar on me View Post

You used Wikipedia as a source! Way too funny! My mom could add "facts" to Wikipedia, and so could yours! Wikipedia is where "fake news" came from! Not that Don didn't grab a few *****es in his day, but non-consensual and consensual have changed meanings these last few years. Girls loved to have attention paid to them back in those days. They hung out with the rich and famous at parties and took their chances with the flirting and groping, hoping to land the big fish! If it didn't work out, they would try another rich and famous party a few months later, no harm, no foul. Now, fast forward to 2018, and if the lady didn't get what she wanted at the party she sues for a guy putting his arm around her and squeezing her butt! Of course, she didn't flirt or do anything wrong with those dirty old men! And by the way, you can find all of this information on Wikipedia under "Dirty Old Men"!

Comment

What is a gathering of Trumptard referred to as........

A gaggle?

http://www.sparkmadness.com/wp-conte...ump_week29.jpg

A drift?

https://media2.fdncms.com/orlando/im...5exeaig9mr.jpg

A rafter?

https://i.imgur.com/CctjSHkl.png

A flock?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/e4...7425a998c3.jpg

Comment

Sheepboi is back. Still fantasizing about burying your microcock up some of those sheep? Do the sheep that live near you say "he's my daaaaad" when they look at you? With daaaaad being bleated out how a sheep would bleat it out?
                          Are you really an obtuse piece of ****?
                          Did your mother really screw anyting that moved?
                          Is father's day still a really confusing day for you?
                          So NOW b*tthurt f*ck boy is using my microp*enis joke eh?? Can't you come up with ANYTHING OF YOUR OWN you *ss eating, furry croc wearing f*cktard?

Your post reads like you possess the fury (and tiny body) of a 3rd grader! LMAO!

Go back downstairs and finish watching those Bill Nye the Science Guy re-runs you f*cking pedo-sheep! HAHA

Comment

So NOW b*tthurt f*ck boy is using my microp*enis joke eh?? Can't you come up with ANYTHING OF YOUR OWN you *ss eating, furry croc wearing f*cktard?

Your post reads like you possess the fury (and tiny body) of a 3rd grader! LMAO!

Go back downstairs and finish watching those Bill Nye the Science Guy re-runs you f*cking pedo-sheep! HAHA
                            Jump, fishy.....boohooohoooo After you're done jumpin', cry a little more

Comment

Die plz. k thx.
                              I think that took about 2 minutes. Googled trump sex misconduct. There is a whole wickopedia entry for this trash. Posted a link to it. Copied the first three entries for you guys and then popped the picture up there. Yep, about three minutes.

Now the real kicker is that I am a republican. Well the real kicker is that unless you are about 1 of around 25 guys in the state of Florida, I would absolutely kick your tail in ring, cage or on a street corner.

And I did all that without using any profanity.

pS I spend about four minutes writing this on my phone and it was tottally worth it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X