X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    + Crossfire (Washington)
    Crossfire United is on the all-in ECNL list...but is that different than Crossfire Premier (which is listed for both GDA and ECNL this year).

Comment

Crossfire United is on the all-in ECNL list...but is that different than Crossfire Premier (which is listed for both GDA and ECNL this year).
      I think so - one is listed in only Oregon (and doesn't have a GDA program unless connected to Thorns somehow) and the other is in Washington (the dual club).

Comment

Out:

Indy Fire Juniors, All in ECNL

Announcement will be tomorrow.
        OK, so one day has passed. No announcement. So I'd be very skeptical, but it seems too random a club for someone to just throw out there to be complete bs.

Can the o.p. at least provide some reasons, specific to this club that has an obvious relationship with MLS / USSF, as to why they would make this move?

Comment

OK, so one day has passed. No announcement. So I'd be very skeptical, but it seems too random a club for someone to just throw out there to be complete bs.

Can the o.p. at least provide some reasons, specific to this club that has an obvious relationship with MLS / USSF, as to why they would make this move?
          Rumors were also very strong last week regarding Eclipse with some reports that they were listed as "All-In" on the ECNL website and then their club name was removed.

Is this a big fat nothing-burger, or is there smoke here?

Comment

Rumors were also very strong last week regarding Eclipse with some reports that they were listed as "All-In" on the ECNL website and then their club name was removed.

Is this a big fat nothing-burger, or is there smoke here?
            Eclipse was definitely on the PDF list...I have a copy of that before it was changed.

In any case, I'm sure there is a lot of talking amongst the parties since this happened. I have no doubt that there will be additional movement. The open question is whether GDA will try to replace these clubs.

Comment

Eclipse was definitely on the PDF list...I have a copy of that before it was changed.

In any case, I'm sure there is a lot of talking amongst the parties since this happened. I have no doubt that there will be additional movement. The open question is whether GDA will try to replace these clubs.
              From a geographic standpoint they'll need to. But with who? The league uncertainty won't exactly win clubs over and there aren't that many good quality clubs left that might even want it.

Comment

From a geographic standpoint they'll need to. But with who? The league uncertainty won't exactly win clubs over and there aren't that many good quality clubs left that might even want it.
                If Hawks, Eclipse, and Fire drop GDA that Midwest division will be a wasteland.

Comment

Just so I am following:

Is the list still out there (modified) and if so do you have a link?
                  Can you list the 17/18 GDA clubs that were on the list?

Comment

Just so I am following:

Is the list still out there (modified) and if so do you have a link?
                    Can you list the 17/18 GDA clubs that were on the list?
                    If you are looking for the All-In ECNL list it can be found at the link below. Notice there is a link within that page that sends you to "the incredible list of 79 "All-In" clubs". Yet there are only 78 clubs listed.
                    http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....n-for-2018-19/

I think you are also asking for a list of the clubs that still carry both ECNL and GDA badges. PDA, Hawks, and FC Stars all did carry both, but are now "All-in". Catchy, isn't it? Eclipse is still a member of both, and there are several more, but I would leave it to others to highlight them and speculate as to who will be next.

Comment

Supposedly SUSA (Long Island, NY) will be added to the NE ECNL, with an announcement later today. They will replace Albertson SC who are apparently getting the boot at the end of the season.

Comment

If Hawks, Eclipse, and Fire drop GDA that Midwest division will be a wasteland.
                        NE will be too if LISC and Empire are out.

Comment

Albertson is on the all in for next year. Kinda hard to kick them out. Maybe they can.

Comment

NE will be too if LISC and Empire are out.
                            It is more of a wasteland with them in, they are better off without them over making people travel to play teams that are not at the quality level they are supposed to be at. Since this year they played each team 3x, that would eliminating 6 games that are an absolute waste of time and money.

Comment

The ECNL notified all teams in the Ohio Valley conference of the addition of Indy Fire. They did not make the announcement as scheduled but I would expect it at any time now. If you don't believe, no big deal, the truth will come out. Overall it's not that big of a deal anyway. Another solid club out of the DA and another solid club added to ECNL. DA will be fine in other conferences but yeah, it's looking kinda bleak for the midwest.

Comment

Albertson is on the all in for next year. Kinda hard to kick them out. Maybe they can.
                                Albertson Fury ECNL rosters were gutted last year, since players were pressured to move over to Fury DA. They will formally announce their removal from the league at the end of the season, but are announcing SUSA's acceptance in this week. There is no way Long Island will have 3 ECNL's next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X