Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...as your kid plays on another below .500 club? A hero in your own little worlds,lol.
    And fyi... we didn't even bother coming to your pathetic tryouts, as we heard you hardly had any people show that first day. Why tryout for an already losing team that is about to become the laughing stock of ECNL.
    So I was correct. You are just a person from another club showing your loyalty trying to prevent players from coming! My guess is you are from TBU, Clearwater, FH or HDT. If you are from FH or HDT no need to worry because they are mostly behind because of the poor development at your clubs. The one small exception is the HDT U16G that I think will contribute some players. If you are from TBU then you might not have come but a lot of your team mates did and they are good players. I assume many of them will get offers. Once you figure out they are gone we will see you at tryouts next year. If you are from Clearwater then doesnt really matter because none of our players will go there unless guaranteed a spot on DA and none of our girls will go there. There were a decent number of your kids that came and some of them are very good. WFF will always take good players we dont care where they are from. Thanks for caring enough to read our TS blog and feel the need to make comments. :)

Comment

...as your kid plays on another below .500 club? A hero in your own little worlds,lol.
      And fyi... we didn't even bother coming to your pathetic tryouts, as we heard you hardly had any people show that first day. Why tryout for an already losing team that is about to become the laughing stock of ECNL.
      So you heard and believed? What an idiot there was at least 45-50 girls first night as they had 4 teams scrimmaging, the numbers have dropped off but still seeing new faces every night. There is certainly going to be some change. Coaches are constantly evaluating players. The issue is whether these players commit or get convinced by their club why they shouldn't do ECNL. Would love to be the fly on the wall hearing how FYSA is better than ECNL! LOL

Comment

So you heard and believed? What an idiot there was at least 45-50 girls first night as they had 4 teams scrimmaging, the numbers have dropped off but still seeing new faces every night. There is certainly going to be some change. Coaches are constantly evaluating players. The issue is whether these players commit or get convinced by their club why they shouldn't do ECNL. Would love to be the fly on the wall hearing how FYSA is better than ECNL! LOL
        the problem is transitioning from a club where there are coaches that can and do develop players, to a club that is just a shell and whose only real point it to market the girls. committing to encl too early in this state can be detrimental to a girls progress.

Comment

the problem is transitioning from a club where there are coaches that can and do develop players, to a club that is just a shell and whose only real point it to market the girls. committing to encl too early in this state can be detrimental to a girls progress.
          Oh really? Seems that PDP, ODP and US Soccer federation disagree with you. WFF has more players that participate in those events then TBU and most other clubs by far!

Comment

I thought he talent level was very good. I believe they will have a hard time selecting 16 girls for the ECNL team. The FPL team if all the girls who tryout stay will be very good as well. The coaching for both team will be good and the girls will develope.

Comment

Another year of tryouts, another year parents deceived. Good luck in the future with that WFF Brandon.
              And another year your kid doesn't make the team. Tough luck! Work harder

Comment

Who are the coaches going to be for the new ECNL team.

Comment

I thought he talent level was very good. I believe they will have a hard time selecting 16 girls for the ECNL team. The FPL team if all the girls who tryout stay will be very good as well. The coaching for both team will be good and the girls will develope.
                  I agree . I think the NPL team will be doing the same training regimen as the ECNL, training at the same time and they will be likely be pulling up 2 players from NPL to ECNL for each game.

Comment

Yes my daughter was offered a spot last night and she said that she thought 1 or 2 other girls were offered a spot on the u14g ECNL. She was told that they were looking to add 3 spots and that we needed to give them an answer by the end of the week.
                    This isn't true. They have more openings than that and are not making formal offers yet. However, most girls they really want do know it.

Comment

I really doubt that...ODP

Oh really? Seems that PDP, ODP and US Soccer federation disagree with you. WFF has more players that participate in those events then TBU and most other clubs by far!
                      I think you are mistaken to believe that WFF has more ODP players than TBU.

Comment

This isn't true. They have more openings than that and are not making formal offers yet. However, most girls they really want do know it.
                        several girls have been offered spots.......the deception starts

Comment

I think you are mistaken to believe that WFF has more ODP players than TBU.
                          Total number of ODP players per club would be a task to compare since no list is posted. This month, the selected players for Alabama will be posted. We'll be able to compare. Also, the region iii listing is also posted to compare. Then, will either of the clubs add any new ODP players from tryouts?

I know some of you don't believe that ODP holds any weight. Just wanted to make this disclaimer before someone else comes out here and starts bashing ODP.

Comment

ODP Florida, Alabame, National?

Total number of ODP players per club would be a task to compare since no list is posted. This month, the selected players for Alabama will be posted. We'll be able to compare. Also, the region iii listing is also posted to compare. Then, will either of the clubs add any new ODP players from tryouts?

I know some of you don't believe that ODP holds any weight. Just wanted to make this disclaimer before someone else comes out here and starts bashing ODP.
                            How can you rank them? I know the U15G at TBU have at least 8 and the U16G have around 9.

Comment

How can you rank them? I know the U15G at TBU have at least 8 and the U16G have around 9.
                              Region iii and national pool. Those would be the appropriate list. However, we know many of the girls don't even tryout anymore because of ECNL PDP.

Comment

Who are the coaches going to be for the new ECNL team.
                                It's posted in the clubhouse. They have a printout of it. If you were at tryouts you would know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X