X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah. Go fvck yourself.
    I don't really have a dog in the hunt but I am really worried for you. Are you OK?? Has youth soccer really turned you into a miserable bastard? I will assume you are kidding so we can have a laugh.

Comment

I don't really have a dog in the hunt but I am really worried for you. Are you OK?? Has youth soccer really turned you into a miserable bastard? I will assume you are kidding so we can have a laugh.
      ^ moron.

Comment

It’s been a pleasure reading comments from the poster child for the pro-choice movement

Comment

So disappointed our elite team was not accepted into this prestigious tournament :-(
          All the College scouts will miss our girls

Comment

So disappointed our elite team was not accepted into this prestigious tournament :-(
            All the College scouts will miss our girls
            Of course, who would ever play in a pre-season tournament that was not prestigious with college scouts in attendance? Gotta love the youth soccer mentality that the only reason to ever play is to get recruited for college. I guess U9 to U16 should never bother playing at all. Start playing soccer at U17 and then only play Top level Showcase events to get recruited. don’t ever play soccer to develop, for fitness, or heaven forbid to have fun. Poor kids of these parents.

Comment

^this

Comment

^ moron.
                ^cok sucker

Comment

Of course, who would ever play in a pre-season tournament that was not prestigious with college scouts in attendance? Gotta love the youth soccer mentality that the only reason to ever play is to get recruited for college. I guess U9 to U16 should never bother playing at all. Start playing soccer at U17 and then only play Top level Showcase events to get recruited. don’t ever play soccer to develop, for fitness, or heaven forbid to have fun. Poor kids of these parents.
                  Signed,

Little club with no access to higher leagues that is tired of answering parent's questions about exposure, recruiting, coach's connections, playing at the next level, etc.

Comment

Signed,

Little club with no access to higher leagues that is tired of answering parent's questions about exposure, recruiting, coach's connections, playing at the next level, etc.
                    You can’t be very smart if you; 1) really believe any college is recruiting players at the younger ages 2) you really believe there are college coaches recruiting at any league games or tournaments other than the top division of oldest ages at Showcase events and DA 3) you really believe someone ridiculing teams for playing a pre-season tournament because there will be no college recruiters there is not an idiot 4) you really believe the primary reason to play youth soccer is to get a recruited for a college scholarship. My child plays in the top non DA state wide league, plays in Showcase events, and is one of the best players on his team. It is very unlikely he will be offered a meaningful soccer scholarship. It is a huge country with incredible talent, and very few worthwhile soccer scholarships available. Ok, now it is your turn to respond to someone you don’t know and say “your kid sucks and you are just jealous he could not make the good team at the good club”

Signed , someone a little wiser than you and a lot more grounded.

Comment

You can’t be very smart if you; 1) really believe any college is recruiting players at the younger ages 2) you really believe there are college coaches recruiting at any league games or tournaments other than the top division of oldest ages at Showcase events and DA 3) you really believe someone ridiculing teams for playing a pre-season tournament because there will be no college recruiters there is not an idiot 4) you really believe the primary reason to play youth soccer is to get a recruited for a college scholarship. My child plays in the top non DA state wide league, plays in Showcase events, and is one of the best players on his team. It is very unlikely he will be offered a meaningful soccer scholarship. It is a huge country with incredible talent, and very few worthwhile soccer scholarships available. Ok, now it is your turn to respond to someone you don’t know and say “your kid sucks and you are just jealous he could not make the good team at the good club”

Signed , someone a little wiser than you and a lot more grounded.
                      College coaches are in season and won’t be recruiting at a lower level event.

Comment

It’s been a pleasure reading comments from the poster child for the pro-choice movement
                        Pro-choice is the law of the land and is the justified. God Bless America. Abortion keeps crime down and makes America safer. 🇺🇸

Comment

Pro-choice is the law of the land and is the justified. God Bless America. Abortion keeps crime down and makes America safer. 🇺🇸

Pity your parents didn't make that choice thus, saving TS and the world from your idiocy.

Comment

Pity your parents didn't make that choice thus, saving TS and the world from your idiocy.
                            Great answer. It never occurs to these people they should be glad their parents did not make such a choice. Based on his unpleasant comments about others it is obvious the local community would be a nicer place had his parents taken the decision to terminate him.

Comment

Horrible

Looking at goal differential for most of the matches so far there is no competition. Blowouts everywhere, but what the hell, it just a fundraiser

Comment

Looking at goal differential for most of the matches so far there is no competition. Blowouts everywhere, but what the hell, it just a fundraiser
                                That 03 Girl’s game betwixt Petrov and Tricia’s team should be decent. Gonna depend on who’s more awake at 8 am.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X