X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) Is that enough? I don't know, I'm asking
    2) I don't see any difference. In fact, if you eliminate some of the NE teams, unless you are just playing each other I see it only increasing.
    3) Yes. I clicked your link, went to the Oakwood girls U14 as an example, and no more than one game a weekend.
    1.) I dont know either .... this would be USSFs purpose to secure funding to make their teams special
    2.) Many NE teams need to be eliminated so that truly elite talent can be grouped together (I bet many USNT players hated last year because their team and their oppnents were often terrible)
    3.) Check out U16/17 boys (pick any academy team) .... games on 9/9 and 9/10, 10/14 and 10/15, 11/11 and 11/12, 12/1, 12/2, and 12/4, 4/21 and 4/22, 5/5 and 5/6, 6/19 6/21 and 6/23 ..... how come it is ok for DA to play back to back games or 3 games in 4 or 5 days but not HS?

Comment

USSF is not a strong central authority on the boys side and never will be .... they dont even enforce what they think is good now (coaching certs and 4 practices:1 game each week).
      what works for a sport with a defined pro track vs one without is 2 different things. Enforcement is very difficult because it impacts all the Clubs in the league.

Comment

1.) I dont know either .... this would be USSFs purpose to secure funding to make their teams special
        2.) Many NE teams need to be eliminated so that truly elite talent can be grouped together (I bet many USNT players hated last year because their team and their oppnents were often terrible)
        3.) Check out U16/17 boys (pick any academy team) .... games on 9/9 and 9/10, 10/14 and 10/15, 11/11 and 11/12, 12/1, 12/2, and 12/4, 4/21 and 4/22, 5/5 and 5/6, 6/19 6/21 and 6/23 ..... how come it is ok for DA to play back to back games or 3 games in 4 or 5 days but not HS?
        1) OK then....
        2) Or, you grow with additional teams to ensure you gather the talent, to ELIMINATE MUCH OF THE TRAVEL as you requested
        3) I thought this was a women's thread?

Comment

Spain v Japan in the Final

France lost to England in PK's in the 3rd round game. I thought France was the better team

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2328815]Spain v Japan in the Final

Interesting. Both were in the US Group and the reasons the US did not make it to the knockout stage]

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2328832]
              Spain v Japan in the Final

Interesting. Both were in the US Group and the reasons the US did not make it to the knockout stage]
              More excuses. We played poorly. Face it, address it and move on

Comment

The U17s gave up 6 goals in two games against South Korea. Have to address these problems. Agree, stop making excuses and start making major changes in our youth system and youth national teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X