Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Televised soccer app?

Any preferences for finding daily televised soccer, either apps or websites? We've been mostly following overseas games on BEIN sports but was wondering if you guys prefer any one-stop sites? We would like to follow women's as well.

May depend on your provider, if any.

I just say “soccer” and go from there.

I watch a lot of EPL so NBC has games in season. They will put them on a few of their channels and has an app where I think all their games are streamed (for a fee I think).

Fox has Bundesliga and League 1 I believe

Comment

Humf! Verizon just dropped beIN sports channel, ugh!

Comment

Try Fubo, you can usually get an intro rate in $20 per month for the first 3 months. NBC. Fox, BEIN and Univision come as standard... I think they even have the local channel that shows the Revs if you're a glutton for punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Humf! Verizon just dropped beIN sports channel, ugh!
          This is a BEIN problem not A Carrier problem

Comment

Any preferences for finding daily televised soccer, either apps or websites? We've been mostly following overseas games on BEIN sports but was wondering if you guys prefer any one-stop sites? We would like to follow women's as well.
            That’s easy! Best app is LiveSoccerTV. Website and an app for iPhone not sure about other os

Comment

ESPN app seems to work for viewing on mobile devices. Not sure about PC

Comment

That’s easy! Best app is LiveSoccerTV. Website and an app for iPhone not sure about other os
                https://www.socceramerica.com/public...on-tv/current/

Comment

ESPN app seems to work for viewing on mobile devices. Not sure about PC
                  We cut the cable and got Fubo TV. It has more soccer than you could ever watch, a good selection of other channels too. Saving big $$.

Comment

We cut the cable and got Fubo TV. It has more soccer than you could ever watch, a good selection of other channels too. Saving big $$.
                    the problem with FuboTV is that it doesn't have TNT or TBS which will be broadcasting the most exciting league, the Champions League, for the next several years.

Comment

the problem with FuboTV is that it doesn't have TNT or TBS which will be broadcasting the most exciting league, the Champions League, for the next several years.
                      Fubo has Univision and Galavision which hold the spanish rights in the US to Champions league.

Comment

Fubo has Univision and Galavision which hold the spanish rights in the US to Champions league.
                        OK..Thanks

Comment

OK..Thanks
                          Why are the college soccer games telecasted and promoted so much better than women's pro teams? US Soccer needs to get ahead of this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X